Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight - Part 3

"A coming of age story told from a mother’s perspective."

203
34 Comments 34
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third chapter of a series I have written about my life with Tom. I have divided the story up into manageable chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope you enjoy it also."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content. The following is an account of my life with Tom.

I had been giving Tom a blowjob every night for almost a year. We lovingly referred to it as his “kiss goodnight”. He absolutely loved it. I had told Tom that he needed to have all of his chores and his schoolwork done before I came to kiss him goodnight. His grades improved significantly each semester. I never had to ask him to do anything twice. I never needed to revoke Tom’s blowjob privilege. Nor did I want to. He was the perfect son.

After washing the dishes, taking the rubbish out, and feeding the dog, Tom would go to his room to complete his homework. I could hear the excitement in Tom’s voice when he later called, “Mom! Kiss Goodnight!” I would be looking forward to it also. I had become very fond of receiving a load of Tom’s silky cum every night. Tom would be lying back in his bed with an erection. His penis had grown in size and would lean towards his chest at about forty-five degrees.

As I was slowly walking over to Tom’s bed, I would quickly ask him if his homework was complete. Tom would confirm, “Yes, Mom.”

I would take hold of his shaft and say something like, “What have we here?”

I would then bend over and begin to lick and suck his penis. I would pull my top down, and drop my boobs out. My boobs were not bad for a forty-one-year-old. They were a bit saggy as a result of breastfeeding. But they were still perky, with large, dark areolas, and pointy nipples. Tom enjoyed seeing my boobs jiggle around as I bobbed up and down. He also liked to cup them in his hand and feel my nipples as I sucked him.

After several months, Tom’s stamina was long enough for him to relax, and really enjoy the experience. Tom’s orgasms were long and powerful. His body would stiffen and he would vocalize his feelings. He’d coo and say, “Ooo Mom, that feels great.” He would then ejaculate into my mouth. Tom produced a sizable volume of thick, creamy cum. I loved the taste and I would swallow it all with delight.

Tom was getting maximum pleasure from every blowjob. Around this time, I decided to go into Tom’s bedroom a bit earlier than usual. He wasn't in bed yet. He was on his laptop. He was diligently doing his homework, in anticipation of receiving his nightly blowjob. I told him it was time that he learned about a lady’s private parts. I told him he needed to know how to touch a woman.

I sat on his bed and pulled my nightgown up to expose my bush. I hadn't had sex for a long time, and I didn't see any point in making myself presentable. I hadn't shaved or waxed since I last had sex with my ex-husband. I had not even bothered to trim my bikini line. I had a very thick, dark bush (I still do btw). I pushed my bush to the side of my pussy lips. I explained to Tom that these were my labia. My inner labia are quite big and meaty. I was self-conscious of them when I was younger, but I have since grown to love them. I then gently parted my labia like a beautiful butterfly’s wings, to expose my vagina. I showed Tom the opening to my vagina. I then pointed to my clitoris, which I described as my little pink button.

Tom’s eyes were transfixed throughout. I might point out, that Tom now finds hairy pussies very attractive. I think this can be attributed to his first experience. I could see Tom getting an erection in his pyjama pants, as he stared at my hairy pussy. I began to circle my clitoris and rub up and down my vagina. I instructed Tom to come over to the bed for a closer view. Tom sat on the floor close to my pussy and watched as I played with it. He was looking on intently at how I was rubbing my vagina and clit. I was starting to get myself quite aroused. I told Tom to copy what I was doing.

Tom took over, and began to rub my pussy, He started to gently circle my clit as I had shown him. I was getting very wet and told him that he was doing a good job. I began to moan softly, and I told Tom to keep going.

Tom instinctively began to lick my pussy. I lay back onto his bed and raised my legs to give him better access. Tom licked and flicked all the way from the bottom of my vagina to the top. He licked my clit and circled it with his tongue. My clit was becoming very engorged. It stuck itself out to get more of Tom’s attention. He began to suck and nibble my clit. He then inserted one of his fingers into my vagina. This drove me wild. I was soon having my first non-vibrator-induced orgasm in years.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

After recovering from my first orgasm, I told Tom that my juices were an indication that I was enjoying it. Tom could see the juices dripping from my pussy, which made him very proud of himself. He licked and sucked as he diligently cleaned my pussy. He enjoyed it nearly as much as I did.

Tom continued to enthusiastically lick and rub my pussy. After he licked me to a second, more intense orgasm, I sat up and thanked him. I said he was very good and hugged him.

As we separated, Tom stood in front of me. He had a large bulge in his pants, that obviously needed attention. I pulled his pyjama pants down, and his penis sprung out of its confinement. I knelt down and gave Tom his nightly blowjob. I pulled my top down and took my boobs out for him. He soon began to cum. I swallowed the first jet, but the rest landed on my boobs. He ejaculated powerfully as usual and covered my boobs with semen. Tom apologised for making a mess.

I said, “It's Ok, Tom. I love your cum on me,” as I rubbed it all over my boobs.

I stood up and said I would be back to kiss him goodnight after cleaning up. Tom called me about half an hour later. As I entered his bedroom, he was lying on his bed with another erection. Being the loving mother that I am, I gave Tom another quick blowjob. He thanked me again and said, “Love you, Mom.” I then kissed him goodnight and told him that I loved him also.

Tom became more attentive after learning how to lick my pussy. He now knew how to pleasure a lady, and he often asked if I needed him to give me a “kiss goodnight”. Some nights I would surprise Tom by walking into his room with no bottoms. He could then get a good view of my bush. Tom was very aroused at seeing my bush. He would cum faster and harder if I came into his room with no pants. He also liked to alternate between feeling my boobs and rubbing my pussy, whilst I gave him his nightly blowjob. I’d crouch slightly, and I’d spread my legs to give him better access to my slit. When he’d finished cumming, I’d suck his penis clean. I would kiss him on the cheek and tell him I loved him.

I would then go to bed myself. My pussy would be dripping wet from Tom’s fingers. I would get my vibrator out to finish myself off, before going to sleep. I didn't mention it in previous chapters, but I had been masturbating every night after giving Tom his handjob/blowjob. I would be imagining Tom’s perfect cock fucking me, as I rubbed my pussy. I wanted to fuck Tom so badly. But I was feeling guilty about what I had already done with him. I needed more time to think about how bad I was as a mother.

Tom would like to have licked my pussy every night if he could. But I only allowed this when I could not resist. It was difficult though because he was extremely good at licking my pussy. I’d enter his bedroom with no pants and sit on the edge of the bed. If I slowly spread my legs, Tom would suspect I wanted it. He would get excited.

I’d then say, “Mommy wants her pussy licked.”

Tom would jump out of bed and quickly get down between my legs. I’d lie back and hold my legs up. He’d then lick, suck, nibble, stroke, rub, and finger fuck my pussy to several orgasms.

I decided that I needed to let Tom practice licking my pussy once a week. Friday night became our “movie night”. I’d order in takeaway, and we’d find a movie to watch. We’d sit down beside each other on the couch, and share popcorn. Sometimes whilst watching the movie, I would spread my legs. Tom would gently caress my pussy. He was fascinated by my big labia. He loved to stroke and play with them. I’d pull his penis out and slowly stroke it whilst we watched the movie. Occasionally Tom would ejaculate whilst I did this. He got embarrassed, but I told him it was OK. After the movie finished, Tom would kneel on the floor between my legs, and do what he did best. He would bring me to multiple orgasms. I’d then give him a blowjob on the couch. It was usually time for bed by then. Tom would sometimes be waiting with another erection in his room, which I would take care of. He could never get enough blowjobs!

Tom had come a long way. He had learnt to enjoy receiving a blowjob and control his ejaculations. He had learnt how to lick a pussy and pleasure a lady. But he was not fully developed yet. He was still growing. Over the next twelve months, Tom would grow from a 5’6, 150lb boy, to a 6’1", 200lb young man. He would also then leave home. I needed to ensure he was ready for the world.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments