Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #3 - Jill

"The doctor helps a woman whose husband wasn't doing his job."

34
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
963 words 963 words

The doorbell rang right on time. I knew it was the psychologist my friend Suzanne had told me about, who had given her his “clinical” therapy for frustrated women. It was based on his knowledge from his practice that many women were not sexually satisfied at home, leaving them stressed and frustrated. His therapy, based on what the doctors of old did, involved giving these women hand stimulation leading to an orgasm and relieving their stress. It worked for Suzanne, and she recommended him. Since my husband seemed more into food, and gaining weight, than into sex with me, I decided to give the psychologist a call. He explained his process, and it all sounded good, so I made an appointment for an afternoon when I would be alone at home.

I welcomed him in and introduced myself as Jill, a wife whose husband had lost interest in sex. He said he understood, and suggested we have the therapy in my bedroom. He asked if I had any requests, and I said I'd like to lie on my stomach and also have him use a vibrator, but I wasn't sure doing both together was possible. He said he could do that for me, and we began my round of therapy.

He asked me to undress and lie on the bed. I wasn't sure how I'd react to this when the time came, and the time was now. He saw my hesitation and said I had nothing to worry about since this was “clinical” therapy for my sexual stress. His explanation worked, so I took my top and shorts off, then undid my bra and removed it, and dropped my panties to the floor. Naked, I got on the bed, lying face down. The cool sheets under my body felt great, and my pussy loved the softness of it.

He came to my side of the bed and placed his hands on my rear, then slowly slid them over my hips and down the sides of my legs to my knees. Placing his hands under my knees, he lifted my legs and separated them, spreading me open. The feeling of being this exposed was thrilling to me, especially after so much time since I'd felt anything like it. Then he asked me to lift my hips, and he placed his hand between my legs at my crotch. When instructed, I lowered myself down again, and felt his fingers, now touching my pussy. He ran his fingers up and down my pussy, touching my vaginal hole to pick up my growing wetness, then tracing up to my clitoris. It was exciting, and I felt my arousal beginning, as he repeated this motion, gradually causing me to squirm under the pleasure of his touch.

He started to pause longer over my clit, swirling his fingers around it. The weight of my pelvis pressed my pussy harder against his fingers, with a resultant pleasure that really got me going. He continued to circle my clit with his fingers until I was visibly affected, moaning and rocking with a building climax.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

Then he paused and asked me to lift my hips once more. When I did, he moved something between my legs and under my pussy. He said I could relax and lower my hips again, and when I did, I felt the object, which was obviously the vibrator I had asked for, but a smaller one than I expected. He held some kind of control and turned it on remotely, and Wow! I felt the electric sensation it provided my clitoris! It was more intense than his fingers, directly pressing on my clit and giving me shocks of pleasure. He said I could raise my hips to reduce the sensation when it was too strong, and lower again to increase the intensity.

I tried the hips up, hips down cycle, and was surprised at my control over the sensations I got. With my hips down, my clit was bombarded with vibrations and tingling with excitement. Raising my hips diminished the intensity, allowing me to recover a little before lowering myself for more. My climax was building quickly toward an orgasm.

Just as I was about to come, I felt his fingers being inserted into my vagina. He swirled his fingers inside me, and I could not hold back the orgasm that was building. I moaned and rocked, but he kept his fingers inside me, driving me crazy, and I screamed in orgasmic delight as I came. He kept his fingers busy in my vagina as the vibrator continued to incite my clit, and then he placed his free hand on my rear and pushed down. This caused my clitoris to press harder against the vibrator, and the waves of pleasure increased even more. Bucking and moaning, with such intense pleasure that I could not think of anything else, I let loose with a totally consuming orgasm as I had never had before.

He took his hand from my rear, stopped swirling inside me, and removed his fingers, then turned off the vibrator and removed it as well. With the stimulus gone, I slowly began to come down from my high. He asked if I was alright, and did I enjoy the session. Did I ever!

With a nice pat to my rear, he said he was glad I enjoyed my therapy, and if I felt like another session, to call, and maybe think about anything else he could do to make it more exciting for me. He said he would see himself out, and left my bedroom.

As I cooled down more from the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, I was already thinking about other ways he could please me next time. And I couldn't wait!

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments