Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #8 - Amber

"The doctor helps a lady whose husband isn't kinky enough"

22
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"For the Shrink Series, I suggest reading #1 Suzanne first, then the others in any order. The stories become more unusual, and perhaps more kinky, as they progress."

The doorbell rang. I was waiting for this and knew it was the psychologist who had been recommended by my friend Suzanne to treat women's anxiety. Anxiety was code for sexual frustration, in my case brought on by my husband's lack of a kinky bone in his body, with our sex being quite boring for me. Suzanne said the doctor might be able to find a way to give me sexual satisfaction when my husband could not, and he'd be worth talking to. I called him and described my situation, and he said his therapy could help me if I told him what I wanted. And now he was here.

I answered the door and let him in, introduced myself as Amber, the “kinky” friend of Suzanne, and we exchanged pleasantries. He asked, based on our phone call, what it was that I wanted him to do for me to overcome her husband's uninspiring sex. I braved up and told him I wanted to be spanked and then played with from behind. He said he could do that for me, and that we should head to the bedroom to begin my therapy.

On arriving at the bedroom, he said he'd need a large towel, so I got him one. Then he told me to undress and lie on the bed bottomless, which I did without hesitation, undoing my shorts and panties which I let drop to the floor, all in anticipation of the spanking and kinky satisfaction I would soon be getting. I got on the bed.

The sheets felt soft and cool as I lay on my side, watching him while thinking about him laying the towel over his slacks before taking me over his knee for my spanking. I envisioned being the bad schoolgirl who got spanked by the principal, that kind of thing, and that it would feel great, and exactly the kind of thing my husband would never do for me. I was surprised as I saw him fold the towel over and roll it up. What was that about?

He asked me to lie on my stomach and raise my hips a bit. I did as he asked, and then he slipped the rolled-up towel under my hips, leaving my rear up in the air a bit and my pussy several inches above the sheets. He asked if I was sure I wanted to be spanked, and I said I was. On hearing my answer he took my legs at my knees, lifted, and moved them apart, spreading me wide open and totally exposing my pussy below my rear. Then with his left hand, he spanked my right cheek, followed by my left, but only one spank each, lightly, playfully. Again, not what I was expecting.

He surprised me a little when he placed his right hand on my rear and slid it under me to my pussy. So this is why he used the towel, to raise me up. His fingers caressed my outer lips, and then touched the middle of my clitoris which he rubbed lightly, arousing me. Next, he spanked my rear again, two swats per cheek, still playful, followed by his fingers dipping into my vagina and taking my wetness to my clit, which he circled, further exciting me. He again spanked me, three swats per cheek, with another excursion to my opening to pick up my moisture, followed by a longer time at my clit, swirling his fingers around it, getting me hotter with each foray.

Then he spanked me once more, with four swats on each cheek, a little harder this time. Again, he went to my wetness before swirling his fingers around my clit, exciting me with his repeated spank-and-play cycle. But this time he moved back to my opening and inserted his fingers into me. It felt wonderful and got me excited enough that I began squirming on the towel. He probed and swirled inside me, and my arousal was peaking.

With fingers still in me, he spanked me again with his free hand, this time five swats per cheek, harder yet, and it almost hurt, which turned me on even more. Then he swirled his fingers out of me and again moved to my clit, where he circled and rubbed for a longer time. It was a feeling of extreme intensity, like my clitoris was the only organ I had, of a climax building that would soon burst loose. Around and around he circled his fingers, as my clit transported me ever upward. I continued to move my hips involuntarily, feeling out of control, and I soon came with a wild orgasm as he continued to titillate my clitoris.

But the doctor kept his fingers circling my clit as he spanked me yet again, with even greater intensity and some accompanying pain. The feeling was wonderful, my arousal complete, and I moved my hips and pressed my pussy against his fingers with all my might to maximize my pleasure. He pinched my cheeks hard with his other hand and I groaned as came again, screaming unashamedly, feeling like my whole body was under the spell of the pleasurable pain in my cheeks and the intense excitement at my clitoris. I rocked and moaned for many a fantastic moment as I experienced a total uncontrollable orgasm.

At this point, he removed his fingers from my pussy and moved away to clean his hands. He asked if I was okay, and did I enjoy it. God, did I ever! He said he was done and I should rest as long as I wanted while he let himself out, and that I should call if I wanted another session. Meanwhile, he said, I could use the memory of today's play and my vibrator to self-indulge as needed, and then he left.

I was just coming down from my wonderful sexual experience at his hands, and I knew he was right about the memory of this pleasure being an inspiration for my future masturbation, recalling every detail of today's spanking and fingering session, and how wonderful it felt.

And I knew there would be another time, but that I'd just have to wait for my next kinky experience with the doctor.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments