Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #9 - Kathy

"The doctor helps a lady who wants to feel violated by an authority figure."

20
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"For the Shrink Series, I suggest reading #1 Suzanne first, then the others in any order. The stories become more unusual or kinky as they progress."

The doorbell rang just when I expected it. I knew it was the psychologist my friend Suzanne had recommended, who had given her his “clinical” therapy for anxious women. Anxious was code for sexually frustrated, and he knew from his practice that many women were not satisfied with their sex lives, leaving them wanting. His therapy was based on what the doctors did in the old days, which involved giving these women hand stimulation leading to an orgasm, and thus relieving their anxiety. Suzanne said his therapy was wonderful, and that I might want to try it.

I'm Kathy, and I've been divorced for about eight months after finding out that my husband was cheating on me. I'm pretty much over it, though I'm not ready to meet a new man to have sex yet, nor am I willing to get involved in any dating sites. Being a bit shy, I've stuck with masturbating to my fantasies, but that is not all that fulfilling. Based on Suzanne's recommendation and feeling my sexual needs becoming more urgent, I called the doctor. He explained his therapy and also said I could request any sort of activity that would help me to climax. I asked if he could play out a fantasy of mine, and he said yes, so I made an appointment for this afternoon, and now here he was.

I opened the door and let him in. He was nice-looking and quite a bit older than me, I guessed. We exchanged pleasantries and he said we should go to my bedroom for the therapy, so I led him to my room. He asked if I still wanted to do a fantasy, so I told him about my desire to be “violated” by some kind of authority figure like a policeman, and knowing it that wasn't real it would be a great turn-on for me. He said he could do that sort of thing, that he would lead and I would play along to enact my fantasy.

Standing in my bedroom, he told me to imagine that I was pulled aside at the airport just after going through the x-ray machine and told that I was chosen for further screening. I had been led to a separate small room with nothing in it but a couple of chairs, and after entering, the agent locked the door. He said I was randomly chosen for a strip search. The story the doctor was telling was just what I wanted, and I was ready and willing to play along!

He asked me to strip down to my panties, so I slid off my sandals, undid my blouse and took it off, followed by my jeans, and set them on my bed which would act as one of the chairs in the screening room. Standing in my underwear, he indicated I must remove my bra as well, so I unhooked it and took it off, putting it with my other clothes.

He told me to move to the wall and place my forearms against it just over my head, then step back about a foot and spread my feet apart. I was happy to do as I was told, as my fantasy was coming true. I leaned on the wall with only my panties on.

He stepped behind me and placed his hands under my armpits, then slid them down my sides to my hips. He continued sliding his hands downward on the outside of my legs to my ankles, then up my inner legs and thighs to my rear. He managed to brush my pussy slightly in passing. His touch was exhilarating as my fantasy was going even better than I had hoped, and I was getting wet with the thought of what might come next.

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

Moving both his hands out and around my hips, then upward, he found my freed breasts and cupped them. He lightly flicked my nipples before rolling his fingers over them. I felt my nipples getting hard, and the arousal it caused in me was wonderful. He continued to massage my breasts, and my nipples got harder as my arousal increased.

Next, he moved his hands from my breasts to the top of my panties. He hooked his thumbs over the top and pulled my panties down over my hips to my feet, which I moved so the panties could be taken off. I was now completely naked, still leaning against the wall, feeling exposed and enjoying every minute of it. With my panties now gone, he asked me to spread my legs again, even wider than before, and I did as he asked. The anticipation of what I hoped was coming was exciting me and making me wet.

With me fully exposed while leaning against the wall, he placed his hands on my rear, and then with one hand massaging my cheeks, he reached the other hand between my legs from behind and dipped a finger into my waiting vagina. I was thrilled by the feel of his touch as he moved his moist finger up to my clitoris and began to circle it. He swirled my clit for a few moments, then returned to my opening and dipped into me again, then back to my clit. He repeated his motions of retrieving my wetness and swirling around my clitoris while continuing to caress my cheek with his free hand. My excitement grew intense with the feeling at my clit, with his fingers never stopping, constantly swirling, and I could feel my breathing speed up and my climax growing. He was fulfilling my fantasy wonderfully!

Then he surprised me by placing his thumb into me and started to wiggle it in circles inside my vagina, and it felt great. He continued to swirl a finger on my clit as he now pressed his thumb against the inner walls of my vagina. The combination of his touching my rear, vagina, and clitoris together caused feelings more intense than anything I'd ever felt, and what control I had left was gone. I squirmed and rocked with my climax taking me, and despite standing, I came with a strong orgasm. My juices ran freely from my pussy down my legs.

But he did not stop. With a finger still circling my clitoris and thumb pressing inside me as he continued to fondle my rear, I felt helpless to a second orgasm that was building. Soon I came again, feeling totally consumed as I leaned against the wall. I was completely spent, afraid I might fall, and it was a relief when he took his thumb out of me and moved his hands away. He led me to my bed and sat me down, saying the strip search was done as he gave me a tissue to clean myself up.

As I rested and my breathing and pulse relaxed, he stopped being the authority character, and as the doctor said he hoped I enjoyed my fantasy. God, did I, and it was better than I ever could have imagined! He said he'd let himself out, and if I needed to have another session like this, to give him a call.

I was already thinking of other fantasies he could do for me, and I knew I'd be calling soon.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments