Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #6 - Debra

"The doctor helps a divorced lady with her sexual frustration."

24
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I heard the doorbell and was startled a bit as I daydreamed about the appointment I booked, and now the doctor was here.

I'm Debra, divorced and in my late thirties with no kids. It all started for me when my friend Suzanne told me about her great experience with a psychologist who treats women with anxiety, that being code for sexual frustration. That's me alright. No sex since my divorce over two years ago, and I was feeling it. I tried masturbation, but it was never that rewarding, and I wouldn't want to have sex with some strange guy I might meet at a bar, so Suzanne's description of her psychologist's therapy sounded just right for me. I called, and now he was here.

I answered the door, and he entered, looking about mid-fifties and good in a soft knit shirt and slacks. We exchanged greetings, and he said we should head to my bedroom for the therapy session, so I led the way. He asked if I had any requests for this session, and I said I'd like him to use a vibrator on me, maybe something I could do for myself later. He said that was fine.

When we got to my bedroom, he asked me to undress and lie on the bed. I was nervous about this part, knowing it would come but not knowing if I could do it. He saw me just standing there and said not to worry, this was just a doctor's visit to give me therapy. It was not sex in the usual sense, and though he would touch me, I would not see his penis at all. I felt somewhat reassured, so I took my top and jeans off, then undid my bra and set it aside, followed by slipping my panties off. I got on the bed and laid on my back.

The doctor came over to the bed, placed his hands on my shoulders, then slid them down to my breasts. He cupped my breasts gently and rolled his thumbs over my nipples, which seemed to ease my inhibition and send an unexpected thrill through me. As he continued to caress my breasts with his fingers and my nipples with his thumbs, my nipples became firm and I became aroused.

Next, he moved from my breasts, put his hands on my hips, and ran his fingers down my legs to my knees. He lifted my legs under my knees and allowed my legs to bend so my knees were up while my feet were still down on the bed. Then he moved my knees to either side, making a 'V' with my crotch at the center. My pussy was very exposed, and I was getting more turned on by the position he put me in.

The doctor slowly moved his hands up my legs, trailing his fingers on my inner thighs until he reached my pussy and caressed my outer lips lightly. It was tingling to feel him touching me. Then he placed a finger at my vagina, causing me to jump a little at the exhilaration of that unaccustomed but delicious feeling. He dipped his finger into me just a little and then moved to my clitoris, which he touched lightly before circling it, causing even more desire to unfold. He again moved his finger to my opening, dipped into my growing wetness, and traced back up my pussy to my clit. He repeated this action over and over as my pussy grew wetter, and I got more excited while he circled my clitoris for a few moments with each pass.

At this point, he paused for a moment and retrieved a large vibrator, which he touched to my clitoris just before turning it on. Wow, what a thrill! I experienced jolts of exciting vibrations on my most tender spot, more intense than his fingers were, and it felt great!

While the vibrator was stirring excitement at my clitoris, he asked if I'd like him to finger me deeper. I was already excited, and that sounded great, so I said yes, and he put a finger into my vagina and swirled inside me. I was getting extreme elation at my clit, and now he was working inside me too! Moving beyond arousal, my breathing had become fast, and I was rocking my hips in sexual pleasure as I used to do with my husband.

Then he started to press his finger against my vaginal wall behind my clitoris, my G-spot. He tapped against it, and I couldn't believe the intense thrill it gave me. Soon, he tapped harder with his finger, and I started to squirm and rock even more as I couldn't stand the sensations much longer. I was losing control, and while I knew I was rocking and wiggling, I could feel nothing but the amazing thrills at my clit and inside my vagina. Then I jerked wildly and came with an all-encompassing orgasm, which left me gasping for air. I was shocked by the pleasure of it!

But he didn't stop. He kept the vibrator lightly pressed to my clitoris while he rapidly tapped my G-spot, causing me to buck and squirm even more. The exhilaration was intense, and I never wanted it to end, but I could tell another climax was coming as he continued to diddle my clit and work my G-spot. I jerked harder than ever and came with the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Soon he slowed, removed his finger from my vagina, turned the vibrator off, and moved away from me.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

As I lay on the bed in the afterglow of the total pleasure I had felt, still feeling great, he asked if I was okay and if I liked it. God, did I like it, like nothing I'd ever had, before! He told me to relax and enjoy decompressing from the orgasms while he let himself out. In leaving, he said to call him if I wanted another session.

I already knew I'd be calling real soon.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors