Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Ten - Chapters 37-40

"Mac realizes why he has struggled to be done with Alice."

52
16 Comments 16
1.8k Views 1.8k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Make-up sex seems to be their specialty..."

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Mac’s head was hurting when they arrived home. Reluctantly, he took one of the pain pills Grace had tucked away in his wallet so his headache wouldn’t get out of hand. While he was still annoyed, it was hard not to be grateful that his wife had thought to ensure he was prepared.

They spent an hour or so with Dom and Addie before Grace said her goodnights and took DJ up to nurse him before bed.

Dominic sensed something was wrong with his son. "It sounds like you had a lovely weekend, so what's bothering you?"

"Why would you assume something's bothering me?" Mac snapped.

Addie decided to slip out of the room to allow father and son to chat.

"If it's the picture in the paper, I think you might be overreacting," Dom said quietly.

"It's not so much the picture, although it's embarrassing to be caught on camera fucking my wife in the Gulf of Mexico. It's the fact that I felt like it was a wonderful, spontaneous adventure with my wife, and it turns out that Grace knew about the photographer. Michael set it up, but it was her idea. Knowing it was fake leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

Dominic stayed quiet, letting Mac vent.

"It makes me wonder if the whole weekend was a complete setup filled with photo ops. I was trying to romance my wife and make up for the Alice debacle while she was just looking for opportunities to make it clear to the world that we are still a power couple."

"I don't think you're being fair to Grace. She loves you very much. She may have suggested the photographer, but she couldn't have known when or where the actual picture was to be taken."

"That’s just it; I don’t know that. She was furious when we met with Alice in Michael’s office and said some incredibly harsh things to her.”

“And why wouldn’t she? Alice has done nothing but try to mess things up between you. Grace has had enough, and rightfully so. Please don’t tell me you feel sorry for Alice.”

Mac inhaled sharply. “No, I don’t. I just…”

But Mac didn’t finish his sentence. He just sat there.

“Can I be frank with you, son?” Dom asked.

“Yes, of course.”

“I think what’s really bothering you is that you were blind-sided by Alice’s vindictiveness and then felt a bit uncomfortable that Grace fought your battle for you. On the one hand, it bothers you that Grace took charge, but on the other hand, it’s arousing to be with such a strong woman. I’m going to say that I don’t think Grace did anything wrong, and you need to get out of your own head here, Mac. The situation with Alice affected Grace too, and she had every right to put that wretched woman in her place.”

“Okay, a lot of what you just said is true. But what I thought was a spontaneous romantic weekend now seems like a giant publicity stunt.”

Grace stood in the doorway, too stunned to speak. When Dom made eye contact with Grace, Mac turned around and saw the look of misery on his wife’s face.

Dom sighed. “I’m going to join Addie. We will see you in the morning before Randall takes us to the airport.” He stopped and kissed Grace’s forehead and said goodnight.

Grace was quiet for another moment as the war waged in her head. She was furious and disheartened at the same time. Then she simply sat across from Mac and let her heart do the talking.

“Do you honestly think so little of me that I would fake any moment with you? I won’t apologize for suggesting to Michael that a well-timed photo would be a good way to alleviate some of the bad publicity we’ve gotten due to Alice’s nonsense. I am sorry that the photographer chose one of our most intimate moments to put on display, but I did not stage that. Nothing I did this weekend was for show. I was merely enjoying my very romantic husband and the wonderful getaway he planned for us.”

“Grace.”

“I’m not done. If I was harsh to Alice, it was because she needed to know that we were through with her. I don’t blame you for not being able to see through her lies. I don’t even feel it’s your fault that she was so determined to mess up our lives. But someone had to stop her, and I’m sorry if it made you feel bad that I handled her when you wouldn’t or couldn’t. It’s not a flaw in you; if anything, it’s because her betrayal of your kindness threw you off.”

“I don’t understand why she would announce that she’s carrying my child when she wasn’t even pregnant. Is she ill?”

Grace resisted the temptation to roll her eyes. “If she is, it isn’t our issue to worry about. I asked Alice why she couldn’t let you go. But I’m wondering, McKinley, why can’t you let her go?”

They sat in silence for a moment before Mac spoke. “I should have handled Alice better. But it galls me to know that when push came to shove, I sat back and let you deal with her because it was easier to let you be the bad guy. I’m not proud of that, and it has me a bit more twisted up inside than I realized.”

Grace felt her annoyance dissipate. “I appreciate you sharing that with me. I can’t fix that for you, but I will say that I don’t see you as less of a man because you struggled with crushing a woman’s dreams. Instead of being pissed at yourself for not standing up with her and then being pissed at me for doing so, maybe you could understand that being married is a partnership. Sometimes you’ll need my help with the shit that gets thrown at you, and sometimes I will need you to do the same for me.”

Mac moved to sit next to Grace and took her hands in his. “Shall I admit that you also turned me on when you stomped on her like a bug? I think that messed with my head a little too. Why should seeing you decimate Alice make me want to bend you over the couch and fuck you like a wild animal?”

Grace laughed. “It’s okay that my fierceness made you horny. It’s a turn-on for me to know I had that effect on you.”

“You swear you didn’t know our picture was being taken out in the gulf?”

Grace debated getting pissed off again but sighed and said, “My eyes were closed if you look at that picture carefully. I was in the throes of passion as I enjoyed being taken so decadently that I completely forgot I was a mom with a young baby. Instead, I was your wife and lover, thrilled to be spontaneously fucked till I saw God in a very public place. It was a huge, fucking turn-on.”

Mac smiled.

“And although it wasn’t planned, I can’t help but be pleased that that moment was captured. However, I’m also irritated enough at the invasion of our privacy to ask Michael to demand an apology from the newspaper.”

“Not a bad idea,” Mac agreed.

“I’ve already done it,” Grace said, tilting her chin slightly. Maybe she was still a little pissed.

“Of course you have.”

“Would you rather I were some helpless female who needs her big, strong man to handle things?”

“No, I enjoy my formidable female. I just worry that it makes me less of a man in your eyes.”

“My being strong doesn’t make you weak. If anything, our combined strengths only make us stronger together.”

“You’re pretty wise for a former escort,” Mac said, hoping the teasing would be an icebreaker.

“The last escort,” Grace said cheekily.

“I’m sorry, Grace. I acted like an idiot.”

“Well, you can always make it up to me.”

Mac grinned and led Grace to the elevator. “You’ve forgiven me way too easily.”

“Who says I’ve forgiven you? We’ll see when you show me how sorry you are,” she laughed.

 

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Grace tiptoed into the nursery to find DJ still sleeping peacefully. When she entered the bedroom, she found Mac sitting on the bed with a hairbrush.

“I’m happy to use this to brush your hair until you dissolve in a puddle of contentment. Or I could flip it over and use it as a spanking implement. I just need to know what you had in mind for make-up sex. And yes, I’m well aware that I am in the position of offering make-up sex due to my idiotic behavior after a weekend of make-up sex.”

“Seems like you’ve been naughty a lot lately,” Grace teased. “Maybe I should spank you.”

Mac’s eyes widened, and his jaw dropped open. Grace couldn’t help but laugh.

“No worries, darling, I’m much happier being the receiver than the giver of spankings. But tonight, I’ll take you up on the hair brushing, followed by a foot massage and some outstanding oral sex. If you please me, I’ll spread my legs for you.”

Mac’s cock went instantly hard. While he loved when Grace was submissive, he couldn’t argue that the take-charge version of his wife was equally arousing.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said as he motioned for her to sit on the bed. He released her hair clip, allowing her mass of red curls to tumble down over her shoulders.

Her soft moans of pleasure made him smile. He felt relief wash over him, realizing how lucky he was that Grace hadn’t kicked his ass to the curb over how much turmoil he’d allowed Alice to cause. As he brushed those silky red locks, he thought back to how he should have fired Alice in person instead of having his lawyer do so. And when they met with her before their getaway weekend, he should have been the one to put a stop to her nonsense. What was wrong with him that he didn’t seem to be able to deal with his former admin?

“You’re thinking awfully loud back there,” Grace said quietly. “If your heart’s not in this, we can wait until tomorrow.”

Mac put his arms around her, hugging her from behind, and kissed the top of her head. “My heart isn’t the problem. It’s my head that keeps swirling things around in there. I should have dealt with Alice a long time ago.”

Grace pulled away. “Yes, you should have. But you didn’t, and I don’t mind that I had to do it for you, but it hurts me when you sit there thinking about Alice while you’re brushing my hair.”

She turned to face Mac. “I think you had feelings you weren’t aware of for her. I don’t believe you do anymore, but some part of you feels guilty for how things turned out. I can’t help you with those feelings. But I’m not interested in make-up sex while she takes up residence in your brain. I’m sorry, but you’ve spoiled the mood for me.”

Mac felt his eyes well up, and his heart constrict. “I’m sorry,” he said softly. “I’m sorry that I’ve fucked things up. I know I need to put her away, and I will. But I feel like such a shitty person for hurting her and then hurting you as well.”

A single tear rolled down his cheek, and Grace felt her heart melt. “Hey, you haven’t fucked things up. I love you. If you need to get things off your chest once and for all, then let’s talk. But I won’t have her sneaking into your thoughts while you’re touching me. Not that I think you want her. But when I give myself to you, I need to be all you’re thinking of. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, of course. And, while I’d rather be halfway to driving you mad with desire, I need to say something, then I think I can put this to rest.”

“Okay.”

“When I found my ex-fiancée, Louise, in my bed with her boss’s dick in her ass, I was crushed. I spent several days unable to fully function, sitting in my boxers and a t-shirt, feeling sure that my world was ending. Alice helped nudge me out of my funk and reminded me that I had a business to run and many people who depended on me not to fall apart. She was kind and comforting, and I recall saying to her that I didn’t know what I would do without her. I meant it in terms of friendship and business, not thinking that she may have interpreted my words as anything more.”

Grace sat back on the bed and took Mac’s hands in hers.

“So, I think I inadvertently gave her reason to believe something might develop between us. I swear my feelings never ran deeper than gratitude, but one afternoon, I wandered into her office and asked if she would just hold me. Ugh, it was stupid…”

“No, it wasn’t,” Grace interrupted. “It was human. You needed comfort from a friend. I understand, Mac. She was kind and helped you through a difficult time. So, it’s reasonable for you to feel bad about how things have turned out. But you clarified that you didn’t have romantic feelings for her before we left for Europe. You didn’t do anything to encourage her as long as I’ve known you. This vendetta is all her, baby, not you. You can’t control how she feels. You’ve done all you can do. Now, you need to let go of her inside your brain.”

“You’re right. Of course, you’re always right—my smart, clever, amazing Grace. I love you so much and never want to do anything to hurt you. I feel like I’ve been off my game there lately; I need to do better.”

Grace smiled. “You will. I have great faith in you. But we’re both tired. Let’s go to bed, Mac, and see what tomorrow brings."

Mac sighed. He was both relieved and disappointed. He was glad to have talked things out, but he felt frustrated that he’d spoiled things tonight with Grace.

Lying in the dark, regretting a missed opportunity, he turned to her and spooned her. The gentle sigh that escaped her lips put his mind at ease.

Not broken, just dented.

He felt himself relax and fell asleep with Grace in his arms.

 

Chapter Thirty-Nine

When he woke, Grace was gone. He got up and went to the nursery to find her putting DJ in the crib.

“Shh, I managed to get him back to sleep. He’s got a full tummy and a clean diaper, so he should sleep the rest of the way until morning.”

“You’re such a good mom.”

“Thanks. Now show me that I’m more than just a mom,” she said.

Mac felt relief and desire wash over him in equal parts. She would allow him to redeem himself, not make him wait.

“Come back to bed, Grace, and let me show you.”

No words were spoken as she joined him on the bed and allowed him to lift her nightgown over her head and toss it aside. He cupped a breast and brought it to his mouth, teasing her nipple with his teeth and tongue. Her other breast was held captive in his other hand, with a hardened nipple pinched and pulled. She felt herself go damp, and all thoughts of the earlier annoyance slipped away.

“Yes, God, yes! I need you.”

He resisted the temptation to simply devour her and took his time. Seductive moans and hot, wet kisses trailed down to find her wet and ready. His tongue played among her intimate folds and had her hips rocking gently. He slid a single finger inside her and pushed her over the edge as she shuddered and moaned. Adding a second finger, he sucked on her hard little nub and triggered another orgasm almost immediately.

He continued to play with her and feast upon her until she’d cum several more times and begged for his cock. He rolled onto his back and pulled Grace on top of him, guiding his shaft between her slick, swollen labia. He grinned as he watched her eyes roll back in sheer pleasure as he entered her. With his hands on her hips, he thrust slowly and firmly into his wife and felt his desire grow while he watched her ample tits bounce.

“You’re so fucking hot, Gracie.”

“Mmm hmm, and you’re so incredibly sexy,” she replied.

It stroked his ego when she called him sexy.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Mac said as he pulled out of her suddenly.

When she did, he took her from behind and gave into his need to pound into her.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Grace cried out. “Fuck me hard, fast, and deep. You always know what I need and how I need it. Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Grace’s body shook from an intense wave of pleasure as she met his every thrust. Feeling her ass slam back against his body while her pussy squeezed his cock made it impossible for him to hold back any longer.

“Fuck yeah!” Mac cried out as he shot his load deep inside her, then collapsed beside her on the bed.

When he caught his breath, he pulled Grace into him and held her close. “I truly wanted to make love to you slowly and sweetly. But I sensed you needed something more.”

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Grace turned her face to Mac and kissed him. “See? I told you that you always know what I need. Only you, always you. I love you so much. Thank you for reminding me that I’m much more than a mom.”

Mac chuckled. “Oh, hell yes, you are. You’re my incredibly sexy wife and lover.”

“Mmm, you’re my hot, sexy husband and the man of my dreams.”

“I’m sorry, baby, for everything with she who will no longer be named.”

Grace laughed. “We’re good, better than good. All is forgiven. But I still want a rain check on the foot massage.”

“Of course.”

“Let’s see if we can get some sleep before it’s time to get up.”

But he had her one more time before they let sleep take them.

They had a quick breakfast with Dominic and Addie before it was time for them to leave for the airport.

“Thanks again for coming here to stay with DJ so we could slip away for the weekend. It was exactly what we needed,” Grace said as she hugged them both goodbye.

“I wish you’d ask us to do so more often,” Addie said. “We had a blast with DJ and loved being able to help you out.”

Dominic put an arm around his wife and said, “We never got the chance to be parents to a baby. So, being grandparents to one is extra special. Please don’t hesitate to ask us again. We had a great weekend too!”

Mac hugged his dad and his stepmom and said, “Thanks. We promise not to be shy about calling. Maybe next time we can arrange to have some time with you before or after we sneak away for a couple of days.”

Dom smiled. “We’d love that, son.” He felt better about leaving, seeing that Mac and Grace seemed to be more in synch this morning.

After they left, Mac said, “Well, I guess we’d better get upstairs and do some work. I want to get as much accomplished as possible this week before the Beckers arrive. That way, we can focus on touristy activities during their visit.”

“Sounds like a plan. Would you like me to set up a few things to do?” Grace asked.

“If you haven’t already, then yes.”

Grace just smiled. Of course, she had plans already made.

Avery had a list of things Grace needed to address once she arrived with DJ in tow. Instead of placing the baby in the bassinet, she put him in the swing she’d moved into her office. Fortunately, he loved his swing, which allowed her to read a few reports and make a few calls before it was time to feed him, change him and turn him over to his nanny, Claudette.

After getting the baby settled, she returned to her desk to attack the rest of her list.

“You need to eat too, Grace,” Avery commented.

“Oh, I’ll nibble on something later.”

“No, you’ll eat something now so you don’t get cranky,” Avery insisted.

Grace frowned. She was trying to get rid of those last five pounds, and splurging this weekend hadn’t helped matters. She figured she’d skip lunch and have a light dinner, but her stomach growled before she could argue with her admin.

“See, even your tummy agrees with me. I’m going to grab us some salads from Just Salad.”

“Okay, fine. Thanks, Avery.”

“For what it’s worth, your figure is perfect the way it is, but if I can help you get rid of the five pounds sensibly, I’m happy to help.”

“You’re the best!”

“I thought I was the best,” Mac teased as he popped into her office.

“Oh, well, when it comes to grabbing salads for lunch, Avery wins,” Grace teased back.

“Sounds delicious; grab me a salad, too, please. Just get me whatever Grace is having.”

“Will do. See you in a bit.”

Once Avery left, Mac said, “Hey, can you come into my office and look at something, Grace?”

“Right now? Or can it wait till I’m finished answering this email?”

“It’s rather urgent if you don’t mind dropping everything.”

Grace frowned. “Of course.”

As she followed Mac into his office, she wondered what could be so important. But she laughed when he locked the door behind them and lifted her onto his desk.

“You’re incorrigible, Mr. Stewart. Here I thought there was some big emergency, and all you want is a booty call.”

“On the contrary, my need for you is an emergency, and we only have so much time before Avery returns with lunch. So spread those legs for me, baby. I want to show you how much more you are than a mama.”

When she moved her legs apart, Mac was treated to the sight of her bare pussy. “No panties at work? Why Ms. Remy, I’m going to have to punish you for being so naughty.”

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Stewart. I’ll take my punishment like a good girl.”

Mac’s cock felt like it would burst out of his trousers as Grace tucked a finger inside her wetness and brought it to her mouth to suck clean.

“Fuck! I need to taste you before I fuck you, you sexy little minx.”

“Whatever the boss wants,” Grace said, batting her eyelashes.

Mac kneeled and teased her with his tongue before feasting on her until she exploded in his mouth. Then he stood and kissed her, sharing her juices with her, and unzipped his pants.

“Pull my dick out, Ms. Remy,” he directed.

“Yes, sir.”

Her fingers deftly freed him from his constraints and helped guide him to her wet pussy.

“You’re such a needy little slut, aren’t you, Ms. Remy?”

“Yes, sir. I need your cock inside me.”

“Such a good girl,” he moaned as he thrust into her.

He’d thought to make her beg a little more, but he was mindful of the time and didn’t want to risk not having time to finish.

He moved in and out of her like a piston, watching her eyes roll back in her head as she cried out for him to fuck her harder.

Hearts beating wildly, they came together, their orgasms leaving them momentarily breathless.

He leaned into her and held her while she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I wish we had time to shower together. But I suspect we’d go at each other again and get caught being naughty.”

“I can freshen up quickly, sir. No one needs to know you fucked me like an animal on your desk.”

“God, I love you, Gracie. You’re my everything. You make me so happy.”

“You make me happy too! I love you, Mac.”

Certain that his office still smelled of sex, Mac texted Avery and said to meet them with the salads in the breakfast room.

Avery laughed. Before he left to grab lunch, he’d seen the look of lust in his bosses’ eyes and suspected they would be up to no good while he was gone. He admired their ability to work through whatever life threw them. It helped that they were crazy about each other, but it was more than that. They genuinely loved each other, and it was a pleasure to witness such a relationship.

 

Chapter Forty

By the time the Beckers arrived in New York, Mac felt things were back on track in his marriage and business. It would be a delightful visit without stress hanging over their heads. He was finishing up a few odds and ends while Randall picked them up from LaGuardia Airport. They had taken a flight with a layover at Charles de Gaulle, so he’d sent the limo to make their ride extra special.

Claudette was busy in the kitchen preparing chicken and roasted red pepper roll-ups for a late lunch and bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin for their dinner later on. She’d baked plenty of scones (blueberry and cinnamon) for breakfast and had thrown together some charcuterie for snacking.

“There’s a lasagna that’s fully prepared with baking instructions. I know you could have made that on your own, but I wanted you not to worry about meals while your guests are here,” Claudette said. “There is also a container of my beef stew you can throw in the crock pot at some point during their stay.”

“You’re amazing! Merci beaucoup, Claudette. Je vous remercie!” Grace exclaimed, grateful for all the meals.

“De rien! I’ve also made cookies and brownies, so you’ll have plenty of treats for the kids. And Dutch Apple pie for the adults. I stocked several types of ice cream in the freezer and some popsicles I thought the children might enjoy.”

“You are my hero!”

“It was my pleasure. Let me have that baby for an hour while you and your hubby take some time to yourselves before your guests arrive.”

Grace tilted her head and feigned ignorance.

Claudette laughed. “Go upstairs and grab your man for a quickie. Sophia is done preparing the rooms and bathrooms and is going to come to clean up the mess I’ve made in the kitchen. No one should need to go above the second floor. Shoo! Go have a bit of fun while I snuggle this little man.”

Grace handed DJ to Claudette and grinned. “Thanks, Claudette!”

Mac’s phone buzzed.

Meet me in our bedroom.

He answered with a joke.

Who is this?

Very funny, Claudette has DJ for the next hour so I thought we should take some time for ourselves before our guests arrive.

Is that so? Would you like to take a nap, then?

You’re a riot today, Mac. Come upstairs and lock the door behind you.

Yes, ma’am.

“I’m heading up to get changed for our company, Avery. You’re free to stick around, but I’m done for the day.”

“Sure thing. Grace said the same thing.”

Mac blushed a little.

When he entered the bedroom, he said, “Does everyone know we’re having sex?”

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Grace lying on the bed, completely naked.

“Wow, it’s going to be hard to nap when you’re lying next to me with nothing on.”

“Perhaps our time would be better spent on something else then.”

“Mmm,” he said as he undressed quickly. “What did you have in mind?”

“Well, since you’re naked also, we could try a relaxation technique I think you’d enjoy.”

“Oh?” he said as he joined his pretty redheaded wife on the bed. “Why don’t you tell me about that?”

“I’d rather show you,” she said seductively.

Pushing Mac onto his back, Grace straddled him and raked her nails gently down his chest. Leaning down to kiss him, she pressed her breasts with their hardened nipples against his body and purred. She planted a trail of soft wet kisses on his skin until she found his rigid member standing at attention for her. Her tongue licked the entire length of his shaft from base to tip before she took the head into her mouth while she cupped his balls.

Soon, she was sucking and stroking his cock, eliciting erotic sounds from him.

“God, I want you!” he moaned.

She looked up at him with lust in her eyes and said, “Mmm, good. I was hoping you did because I want you as well.”

Within seconds she guided him into her wet heat and rocked slowly.

“Fuck! You feel so good on my cock, baby. You’re so tight and wet!”

Grace continued moving deliberately, driving Mac crazy. “Look at my sexy wife! No one would know you’d had a baby just a few months ago. You’re smoking hot, Gracie.”

“You’re a smooth talker, sexy man. But it’s working. God, you make me so hot so fast.”

Mac grabbed her hips and picked up the pace, their bodies grinding together. God, he loved the sight of her riding him with wild abandon, her long red hair spilling over her gorgeous breasts that bounced in rhythm. He could live a thousand years and never get enough of her.

“That’s right, baby, ride with me. Lose yourself, Gracie; let go!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried out as her climax shook her entire being. And as she fell over the edge, she took him with her.

They lay there momentarily, panting and sweaty from their impromptu romp. Mac pulled her into his arms and said, “This was a fabulous idea.”

“It was actually Claudette’s idea,” Grace said as she snuggled close to Mac’s chest.

“What?”

“She’s a mom; she gets it. Sometimes you have to grab moments like these when you can. And, newsflash, the entire staff knows we have sex, Mac.”

“Are we too blatant about it?” he asked.

“I wouldn’t worry about it. We’re basically still newlyweds. I imagine they’re just pleased that we aren’t the kind of couple that sneak around behind each other’s backs.”

“You mean like the house I grew up in?” he asked cheekily.

Grace tilted her head. “Yes, like that. I’m glad our kids won’t have to deal with that. I can’t imagine it was very fun for you. I may have lost my parents, but they were very much in love when they were alive. It was almost embarrassing at times.”

Mac smiled. Grace rarely spoke of her parents, so when she did, he tried hard to pay attention to the details she shared.

“They would sneak up to their room in the middle of the day and take naps. But my mother was a very loud napper,” Grace laughed.

“You take after her,” Mac teased.

“You’re not wrong,” she said wistfully. “Not just in that way either. I get my red hair and blue eyes from her.”

Mac kissed her forehead. “She must have been beautiful.”

Grace sighed. “Well, we should probably get ourselves together. We have company coming very soon.”

“One more minute,” Mac said softly. He could sense Grace needed to be held a bit longer.

When the Becker family arrived, Mac and Grace were cleaned up and ready to greet them.

“Welcome! We’re so glad you’re finally here!” Grace chirped as she hugged everyone. “And look at you, Noah! You’ve gotten so big! Goodness, Elias, you’ve grown a bunch too!”

Adele, the Becker’s nine-year-old daughter, gave Grace a big hug. “I’ve missed you, Tante Grace! Thank you for inviting us to visit your home.”

“I’ve got a surprise for you,” Grace said. “The last time you were here, we had a whole houseful. But this time, it’s just your family. So, I thought you’d like a room all to yourself.”

Adele’s eyes grew wide. “I don’t have to share with the boys?”

“Nope, they have their own room, separate from yours.”

Max and Virginie grinned and wiggled their eyebrows at each other. Grace caught the exchange and smiled. It was lovely to be friends with a couple who were also deeply in love and committed to each other.

“We have a lovely lunch Claudette prepared; then we thought we’d head out to the Central Park Zoo.”

“Yay!” the kids all shouted in unison.

“Let me help you in the kitchen,” Virginie offered.

“It’s all made. I just…” Grace stopped midsentence, realizing that Virginie was trying to get her alone for a moment. “Sure, that’d be great.”

Once they were in the kitchen, Virginie hugged Grace tightly and squealed a little. “Thank you so much for letting us have a room without the kids.”

“Of course, why wouldn’t we? We have plenty of space.”

“It’s just that I was hoping to, well, um…”

“What? You can tell me!”

“Alright, I have talked Max into trying for another baby, and I’m ovulating. I was afraid I’d have to wait another month to try. But I’m going to jump my man tonight!”

Grace burst out laughing. “Oh, I love that! Mac is always so weird about having sex with friends in the house. If I tell him you’re working on making a baby, maybe I’ll get lucky tonight too.”

When they entered the dining room with the food, both Max and Mac could tell something was up with their women.

“I think they’ve been plotting something,” Max laughed.

“Who, us? Nope, not a chance,” Grace replied with a clever half-smile. “Let’s eat so we can head to the zoo. It closes at five today. Then we can come back here and rest until dinner.”

The afternoon and evening went smoothly, with everyone having a wonderful time. Max and Virginie excused themselves shortly after their kids went to bed.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Max said. “Virginie is exhausted, and I could stand to get to bed a little early tonight, too, considering what a long day it’s been.”

“Of course! No worries at all. Sleep as long as you want. There will be scones and bacon for breakfast,” Grace said.

“Sounds delicious; see you in the morning. Thanks again for such a lovely time today.”

When their guests were tucked away, Grace raised her eyebrows at Mac. “Wanna go take a fun nap?”

Mac frowned, seeming confused.

“You know, have some dessert?”

“Grace, we have company. I thought that’s why we had our little early afternoon rendezvous.”

“Well, I just think if the Beckers are having sex tonight, we should be able to enjoy it too.”

“Honey, I doubt very much they are having sex. Virginie was yawning her head off.”

“Virginie is an excellent actress. I know for a fact that they are up there working on making a baby. So, I’m heading up to our suite. If you want to join me, fabulous. If not, I’ve got a powerful wand that should do the trick.”

“Well, aren’t you sassy tonight?”

Grace shot him a devilish grin and headed up the stairs. She was disappointed when he didn’t follow her. But when she reached the sixth floor, there he was.

“It’s rather handy having an elevator,” he said before sweeping her off her feet and carrying her to the bed.

“Indeed, it is.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments