Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty - Chapters 77-80

"Mac and Grace find ways to sneak in time together on their European trip."

64
23 Comments 23
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy another part of the Mac and Grace story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for your patience while life got busy!"

Chapter Seventy-Seven

Grace slipped into bed quietly, trying not to wake Mac after a busy and somewhat frustrating workday. All had been resolved eventually, but the day's stress triggered her husband's headache. Grace gave him his prescription meds and sent him to bed early. When he didn't argue, she knew she'd been right to insist that he rest.

She was about to drift off to sleep when she felt a hand cup her breast.

"May I help you, sir?" she asked.

"I certainly hope so," Mac replied, nibbling on her neck.

"Someone’s obviously feeling better.”

“I am, thanks to my amazing wife. Now, I’d like to thank her properly.”

“Well, if you insist.”

“I do insist.”

He took turns teasing and twisting each nipple until Grace whimpered.

“Oh, God, Mac! I need you inside me.”

“Such a greedy, little redhead, but your wish is my command.”

He took a moment to dip two fingers inside her and used those nectar-soaked digits to stimulate her clit. When he had her worked into a frenzy, he slid his cock into her wet, willing pussy and thrust slowly.

“Oh, God! I need…”

“I know what you need, Grace.”

His hands continued their magic while he moved into her with more rapid thrusts. Before long, her back arched as she climaxed.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes!” Grace cried.

Pumping into her hard and fast, he sent her over the edge once more before his balls tightened and let go.

“I’m sorry that was so quick,” he murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

“I’m not sorry; that was perfect—nothing like a steamy quickie to take the edge off.”

“Thanks for letting me show my appreciation.”

Grace laughed. “Any time!”

Relaxed and sated, sleep came quickly.

Mac and Grace slept soundly until the baby woke them a little before their morning alarm.

“How’s the head today?” Grace asked.

“Both heads are happy and feeling great,” Mac answered with a smirk.

Grace shook her head and laughed. She was happy to see that he was feeling so much better.

 

After saying their goodbyes in Munich, the Stewarts and their nanny headed to Amsterdam. They took a taxi from Schiphol Airport to The Conservatorium and settled into their suite. Once again, Sylvie was taken aback by the splendor of their accommodations.

Noticing the awe on Sylvie’s face, Grace smiled. “You know, once you graduate from Norland, you’ll likely travel with whatever family hires you. You’ll get used to places like this. It took me a while, as I was homeless when I met Mac.”

Sylvie frowned. “Homeless? Seriously?”

“Seriously. I had made a series of bad decisions that left me without a place to live and next to nothing in my bank account. I was fortunate to land an assistant position working for Mac.”

“So, he was your boss?”

“Yes, and I’m aware that many people think I slept with my boss to advance my status. But quite honestly, we fell madly in love.”

“I think that’s so romantic!”

Grace smiled. “Me too!”

“Do you think I have a good chance to get into Norland? Mama says working for you as your nanny will look good on my application.”

“Sylvie, why do you want to go to Norland?” Grace asked pointedly.

Sylvie thought for a moment. “Well, l enjoy children a lot. But I also want to make good money. That’s why I figured becoming a nanny for a wealthy family that pays well would be ideal. To do that, I need to go to an elite school.”

“And yet, here you are, working as a nanny for one of the wealthiest families in New York, without any college training at all.”

“True. I’m very grateful for that. But eventually, I will need a new job,” Sylvie replied.

“When we no longer need a nanny, you’d have a glowing recommendation from McKinley and Grace Stewart. I doubt you’d have trouble securing another position with a wealthy couple after working for us.”

“Yes, but this was only temporary.”

“What if I asked you to make it permanent?” Grace asked.

“Instead of going to Norland?”

“Yes. Mac and I discussed this at length and feel that you are a natural with DJ. You are very poised and professional in your duties. And you’re delightful to have around.”

“But I’m not trained properly.”

Grace sighed. “If it’s important to you to go to Norland, Mac and I will help make that happen. But, if you’d like to stay with us after this European trip and be our full-time nanny, we’d love to hire you based on your performance. Of course, you’d get a raise, and we’d provide a cell phone and health insurance. You’d get paid time off and other benefits as well.”

Sylvie was stunned. She’d considered this a fun experience before heading to college, where she would study to be a professional nanny. But Grace was offering her the chance to be employed immediately.

“Will it look bad that I didn’t go to college?”

Grace smiled. “You can take classes online if it’s important to you to have a college degree. Or we can arrange for your mom to fill in for you if you want to take classes in person. But another thing to think about is that if you’d like to get some experience in the business world, Mac and I would be glad to give you that opportunity as well.”

“Why would you do that for me?” Sylvie asked, stunned by Grace’s generous offer.

Grace was taken aback for a moment. “Sylvie, why wouldn’t we? You are doing a tremendous job for us, and we are so grateful. Being able to come on this trip would have been impossible without you. Mac and I feel so at ease with you, and we appreciate not worrying about whether DJ receives diligent care while we work. So, we want to help you attain your goals however we can.”

Sylvie’s face lit up. “I love DJ so much, and you and Mr. Stewart are so kind to me. May I have some time to think about my options?”

Grace grinned. “I’d be disappointed if you didn’t want time to consider what you want to do. You’re an intelligent young woman. You have plenty of time to think things over. I imagine you’ll also want to discuss this with your mama.”

Sylvie smiled. “Yes. Thank you for understanding. I’m just so excited about all the possibilities!”

 

Chapter Seventy-Eight

Later that evening, after DJ was asleep, Sylvie excused herself to her room, leaving the Stewarts to enjoy some downtime. Grace mentioned her conversation with Sylvie to Mac.

“I’m impressed that she’s not just jumping at our offer without giving it adequate thought,” he said as he handed Grace a cup of tea. “She’s got a good head on her shoulders.”

“I know we talked about discussing this with her together, but the timing seemed right.”

“I appreciate you taking the ball on that,” he said, absently rubbing her thigh.

Grace felt an instantaneous tingle resonate through her body. Funny how a simple touch was all it took to ignite the need inside her.

“I’d like to take your balls,” she said impishly.

Recognizing his wife’s lust, Mac raised an eyebrow. “Mrs. Stewart, do you need something?”

Grace debated whether to respond coyly or lay it all out for him. “I need you to touch me everywhere.”

“Then let’s head to the bedroom,” he suggested as he brushed his fingertips along the curve of her face.

“Let me peek in to make sure DJ is sleeping soundly.”

“We have the best baby monitor money can buy. No excuses! You need my hands on you, and I intend to oblige you.”

Grace felt her pulse quicken as Mac took her by the hand and led her into their suite. Once there, he wasted no time getting her naked and tossing her playfully on the bed.

“Aren’t you going to get naked, too?” she asked coyly.

“No.” His face took on an almost sinister look as his eyes narrowed. “I’m an extremely busy CEO who needs a plaything in my bed. One who craves my touch and is eager to do whatever I say.”

Her body tingled with arousal as he joined her on the bed. He removed his tie and fastened it around her head like a makeshift blindfold.

“You’re mine,” he whispered gruffly, nibbling on her ear. His hot, wet kisses moved down her neck as nimble fingers flicked and pinched her nipples. Soon, his tongue took over one breast while his hand enjoyed the other.

Grace moaned and sighed as Mac’s hand traveled down her torso to tease her bare mound. She allowed herself to relax and enjoy the pleasure her husband offered her as his fingers slid into her wetness. Her hips slowly gyrated until he brought her to the brink of orgasm.

He debated easing up and edging her for a bit, but her climax was already in full swing. Her back arched as she cried out, drenching his hand with her juices.

He fed his fingers to her, allowing her to enjoy the sweetness before flipping her on her stomach. Grabbing the feathery crop he’d hidden in the nightstand drawer earlier, he skimmed her skin, letting it glide in circles and swirls. Her soft moans delighted him; it was heady to know he had the power to bring her pleasure in such simple ways.

The feather moved down to tease the crack of her ass, causing her to part her legs just a bit. Mac acknowledged the invitation by brushing it gently across the swollen labia that practically begged to be parted. But he wasn’t ready to give in to her desires just yet. Instead, he stoked her arousal by letting the feather tickle the backs of her legs before moving upward again.

“Mac, I need…”

“Shhh, my greedy little redhead, I’ll give you what you need when I’m ready. I’ve allowed you to cum once. Yet here you are, demanding more.”

Grace whimpered as the feather danced along her skin until Mac abruptly flipped her on her back and pushed her legs apart.

She expected him to devour her. Instead, he planted seductive kisses up and down the inside of her thighs until she thought she might die of need. When she felt she couldn’t take any more teasing, his tongue flicked her clit and nearly sent her through the ceiling.

“Holy fuck!” Grace cried as her body convulsed in orgasm.

“No, not gonna fuck you just yet,” Mac teased. He licked and sucked, enjoying the erotic feast, until she’d climaxed three more times.

“Now you’re ready,” he stated firmly, unzipping his trousers.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood up, and lifted her legs in the air. With one swift thrust, he entered her needy pussy, moving in and out of her slowly.

“Your pussy feels so good around my cock,” he said as he watched her ample tits bounce with each thrust. “Such a good little slut for me. When I’m done fucking you, you can suck me hard again so I can take your ass.”

Grace murmured and nodded in agreement. Her eyes fluttered, and her face was flushed with arousal.

Mac enjoyed her for as long as he could, making her cum several more times before he picked up his pace and fucked her hard and deep.

“Oh, God, yes! Fuck me hard! Fill me up!” Grace cried.

“My personal bedroom slut enjoys my nice hard cock, huh?” he grunted as his balls tightened.

“Yes!”

“Oh, fuck!”

As he shot his seed deep inside her, he opened his eyes to see the intense bliss on Grace’s face as she came one more time along with him.

Moments later, lying sated on the bed beside her, he mumbled, “God, I love you, Gracie.”

“I love you too, Mac. Now take off your clothes and climb under the covers with me.”

“Rain check on the anal sex?” he asked. “I feel like cuddling my sweet wife while we fall asleep in each other’s arms.”

“Hmmm…decisions, decisions,” Grace teased. “Yes, of course, I’d never turn down having your arms around me.”

Mac turned out the light and pulled Grace in close for a cuddle, and it wasn’t long before they were both fast asleep.

 

Chapter Seventy-Nine

When they woke the following day, Grace sighed. “Being completely sated sure makes for a good night’s sleep.”

Mac kissed her gently and asked, “Are you sure you weren’t disappointed I didn’t take that fine ass of yours?”

“Not at all; I was plenty satisfied. But nothing says we can’t have another round tonight.”

Mac looked at Grace and saw mischief in her eyes. “I’m one lucky son of a bitch. I won the lottery the day you walked into my office, Grace.”

He kissed her again, passionately this time, and said, “Here’s hoping the workday flies by.”

“Babe, it’s Sunday.”

Mac frowned. “Then why do we have a meeting scheduled with Lars Van den Burg?”

LILY_LO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILY_LO

“It’s not a meeting; it’s an outing. We are going to Zaanse Schans with Lars, Inga, and Elke. When we were there last time, we only saw the windmills. There is a museum, handicrafts, shops, and many other things to enjoy. We will make a day of it and end with supper at their house.”

“Well, that’s way more fun than a day at the office.”

“Indeed, it is! I ordered breakfast to be sent to the room to save time this morning. The driver will be here at 9:00 a.m. in front of the hotel. We will swing by and pick up the Van den Burgs and head to the Dutch countryside.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

They spent a fabulous day learning about and enjoying Dutch culture. They spent time at each of the windmills, perused the shops, and watched craftspeople demonstrate their skills. Grace and Sylvie bought souvenirs, including miniature wooden shoes, at the gift shop. Afterward, they returned to the Van den Burg’s house and ate krokets and potatoes for dinner, followed by Dutch Apple Pie.

“I helped make the pie!” Elke exclaimed proudly.

“You did? Well, it’s delicious!” Grace praised Lars and Inga’s ten-year-old daughter.

Everyone laughed when baby DJ said, “Mmm,” when he tasted the pie.

The next day was busy, but it was very productive. Mac and Grace returned to the hotel and walked with Sylvie and DJ to Pompa, a restaurant known for Mediterranean and Italian food, to have dinner. Afterward, they walked around a bit, enjoying Vondelpark until it was time to head back for the evening.

Once DJ was sleeping and Sylvie went to her room to read, Grace wiggled her eyebrows at Mac.

“What?” he asked, feigning ignorance. “Did you want something?”

Grace tilted her head and gave Mac a pointed look. “Well, if you’re too tired to…”

Mac cut her words off with a kiss. “Not too tired for anything.”

Laughing, he chased her into their bedroom and closed the door behind them. Once inside, they undressed each other and climbed into the king-sized bed.

“All I could think about all day was that sexy ass of yours.”

Grace wiggled her butt and her eyebrows, making Mac laugh. Pulling him in close, she kissed him passionately and moved her hand down his chest and tight abs until she found his hardness. She kissed her way down his torso as she gripped him, eliciting an erotic growl.

“Oh, Gracie,” he murmured as she licked the entire length of his cock, from his balls to the sensitive tip.

Looking up at him, she said, “I figure you deserve a little cock worship before you take my tight ass.”

“I’m not sure what I did to deserve this, but…”

But he couldn’t finish his sentence. The moment Grace devoured his cock, she rendered him incapable of speaking. His hips slowly rocked as he fed his rigid shaft to her until it was deep in her throat.

“Mmm,” was all he could manage as she sucked him while simultaneously fondling his balls.

She worked him into a frenzy, stopping short of letting him cum.

“You’re a demon goddess, my redheaded slut. My balls are aching for release.”

“Well, then, you’d best eat my pussy and get me equally hot and horny enough to beg you to fuck my ass.”

“You have such a way with words,” Mac laughed.

“Stop talking and use your mouth between my legs instead.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Mac licked and sucked until Grace’s sweet nectar was flowing. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, stopping before she climaxed.

“Two can play that game,” he teased. “Grab your wand. You should play with yourself while I fuck that tight ass.”

Grace did as Mac suggested, putting the vibrating wand between her legs to stimulate her clit. While it hummed along, Mac spread copious amounts of lube on her ass and his cock so he could slide inside without too much pain or pressure.

Still, as tight as her backdoor was, Grace felt briefly uncomfortable until she got used to the significant intrusion in her ass.

“God, yes!” she cried as Mac slowly moved in and out. His hands were placed firmly on her hips so he could control the motion.

“You feel so fucking good on my cock, Gracie.”

“You feel so good inside me. Oh, fuck!” she replied as the first orgasm sent shockwaves through her entire being.

Eventually, Mac couldn’t hold back; he needed to pump his cock into her. “I’m gonna fuck your ass hard, baby. I need to fill you up with my seed.”

“God, yes, fuck my ass hard and fast, Mac!” she cried as another climax had her body convulsing with pleasure.

Mac was happy to oblige his wife, pounding into her until his balls let go, shooting his cum deep inside her ass. His orgasm triggered one more climax for Grace as her entire body shuddered with pleasure.

They lay for a few moments, happy and sated, until Grace broke the silence. “You know, that’s not something I could handle regularly, but holy fuck, it’s hot as hell on special occasions!”

Mac buried his face in her long red hair and murmured, “What’s the special occasion?”

Grace laughed. “I was in the mood to have my ass hammered.”

“God, I’m so lucky, Grace. You make my entire world better and brighter.”

“Because I’m a slut?” she joked.

“Because you’re my everything. You always know how to make me feel amazing, both physically and mentally. I love you so much.”

She sighed. “I love you so much, too. Being loved by you makes everything seem easier. Your arms around me make me feel cherished and safe. I can’t imagine ever going back to life without you.”

Mac hugged her tighter. “I can’t imagine life without you, either. It’s a damn good thing we’re crazy about each other. We should probably clean up and get some sleep. Thank you for this special occasion.”

 

Chapter Eighty

The work week flew by, and it was time to leave Amsterdam and head to Denmark. With Sylvie helping to take care of DJ, Grace was able to get some work done on the airplane.

Mac watched his wife and wondered what was up. “What’s so important that it can’t wait until we go to the Copenhagen office?”

“These reports aren’t going to write themselves,” she snipped.

He frowned and said, “You need to relax, baby. All work and no play make Grace a cranky redhead.”

Scrubbing her hand over her face, she said, “Yes, I’m aware that I’m crabby at the moment. Nothing a little visit to the Mile High Club can’t fix.”

Mac felt his cock twitch. “Here in the seats? Or shall we duck into a lavatory?”

“Right here, right now.”

He grabbed the airplane blanket and put it over both of their laps. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered, “Be a good girl, and don’t make any noise when you cum.”

His hand slipped under the synthetic wool, making a beeline to the heat between her legs. Finding her without panties was a huge turn-on, as was the fact that she spread her legs for him without being told.

“That’s my sweet slut, always ready for me to take what I want.”

Grace’s eyes fluttered as clever fingers dipped into her wetness and teased her clit mercilessly until she shuddered.

“Good girl. Now, I will fill you with three fingers and fuck your sweet pussy until I think your snarky attitude has dissipated.”

Grace glanced over at where DJ lay sleeping while Sylvie had her earbuds in, listening to some music that had her head bobbing and her foot tapping.

“They are oblivious, my darling. So, relax and let me make you quiver with pleasure. Don’t think about anything; just let go.”

Grace closed her eyes and rocked her hips gently to meet Mac’s thrusting hand. She wanted to scream when her climax ripped through her body like hot, white lightning. But then everyone would know what they were doing, and the papers would be full of headlines about the inappropriate behavior of the naughty Mrs. Stewart. So, she bit her bottom lip and forced herself to be silent.

“Such a needy little slut. Enjoy the moment; I’m not done yet.”

Mac continued to finger fuck her until she could handle no more. Then, for good measure, he made her endure one more orgasm before relenting.

Grace felt like she’d run a marathon as her heart raced and her legs trembled. She did her best to remain quiet as she caught her breath.

“Feel better?” Mac asked, smirking.

“I’m so relaxed that if we had to evacuate the airplane for an emergency, you’d have to leave me here,” she said, sighing.

“Fabulous. Then my work here is done,” he teased.

“What about you? Don’t I need to return the favor?”

“I enjoyed making you cum over and over, Grace; you can have a turn later. That way, you can make all those obscenely erotic noises while my cock plunges into your throat.”

Grace grinned. “I’d argue, but that sounds like the perfect plan. Plus, you did leave me feeling like I have bones made from rubber.”

“I love watching your face as I make you cum. But if you feel bad that I have to wait until later for my release, you can always put your hair up in a ponytail so I can grab hold of it while you devour me.”

“Pervert. But, yes, it would be my pleasure, sir.”

“Or my pleasure.”

“Or both!”

When they arrived at the airport, Grace was thrilled to see Bjorn waiting with a sign that read, “The Stewart Family.” He’d been their driver the first time they’d come to Denmark, and Grace had fond memories of him.

Grace greeted him as though he were an old friend. “Bjorn! How lovely to see you again!”

“Welcome back to Denmark, Mrs. Stewart,” Bjorn said warmly. “And who is this little fellow? He sure looks like his father, ja?”

“He does indeed. Meet our son, Dominic Jordan, DJ for short. And please let me introduce you to his nanny, Sylvie.” Turning to Sylvie, she said, “This is Bjorn, our driver. He also gives sage advice.”

Bjorn blushed. “You’re too kind, Mrs. Stewart.”

Grace frowned. “Please, it’s still just Grace.”

“Very well, Grace. My wife made you some Kanelsnegle. She remembered your fondness for cinnamon and sweets.”

“Oh, that was so thoughtful! I can feel my waistline expanding at just the thought of enjoying those delightful pastries. Please, thank her for me, ja?”

“I will do that. Now that I have all of your luggage, we can be on our way to Nimb Hotel.”

“Not until I see a photo of your little girl,” Grace said, recalling that Bjorn’s wife had been eight months pregnant the last time she’d seen him.

Bjorn’s face lit up. “You remembered! Here she is,” he said, pulling his wallet out of his back pocket and opening it up to display a picture of a pretty little girl with red hair.

“She’s gorgeous! What’s her name?”

“Grace Marie,” he said sheepishly. “My wife’s name is Majken; that’s where Marie comes from. We chose Grace because of you.”

“Me?”

“Ja. Your generous bonus allowed me to take some extended time away from work to be with my wife and daughter. Majken insisted we honor you by naming her Grace.”

Grace got a little misty-eyed. “Well, that’s a lovely thing to do; I am very honored.”

Bjorn blushed a bit. “Anyway, when I told her you were returning, she asked if we could have you over for a meal. She’d love to meet your baby and have you meet ours. I realize it’s a little unconventional…”

“Not at all! I would love that! But I don’t want your wife to go to any trouble.”

“Majken used to work as an executive chef. She stays home with the baby now and would love to cook a meal for more than just the two of us.”

“We appreciate being invited to enjoy a home-cooked meal. Let us know which day this week would be convenient.”

“I will ask her when I get home and send you a message.”

After arriving at Nimb Hotel and getting settled in their suites, Mac and Grace took a walk around the grounds, leaving the baby with Sylvie so he could nap. When they got to the gazebo where they’d said their vows, Grace felt her emotions well up inside her. Turning to face Mac, she noticed that his expression mirrored her own.

“I can’t believe it’s been nearly two years since we were married here,” Grace said.

“Standing here takes me back to that day and reminds me of how lucky we are to have each other. The weather was perfect, and you looked like an angel sent from heaven.”

Grace giggled. “I’m hardly an angel. But yes, the day was everything a wedding day should be, complete with Max’s voice singing, the Becker children serving as a flower girl and the ring bearers, and Franz giving my hand to you. It was magical, Mac; I will never forget it.”

Mac took Grace in his arms and kissed her gently and intimately, making her heart flutter. She leaned into him and felt the heat from his body ignite a flame inside her.

They stood there momentarily, tongues dancing and bodies entwined until Mac murmured, “We need to go back to the room, Gracie. I need to touch you everywhere, and I don’t want to get arrested in a foreign country for lewd behavior.”

Grace pouted. “You can blame it all on me; everyone knows redheads can’t behave.”

Mac laughed and said, “No one warned me about that. I promise to make it worth your while to go back to the suite.”

“Well, since you put it that way.”

“I absolutely do.”

They managed to sneak in a quickie before DJ woke from his nap, promising to spend more time together later.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments