Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Two - Chapters

"Grace and Mac make time for naughty fun in Vienna."

56
23 Comments 23
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"A newly-pregnant Grace agrees to stay at Franz Huber's Villa instead of a hotel and finds she really appreciates his hospitality."

Chapter Eighty-Four

After Mac and Grace settled into their World Business Class seats on the KLM flight from Copenhagen to Vienna, Grace closed her eyes and drifted off before the plane ever left the ground. Mac explained to their nanny, Sylvie, that they would be staying at the home of Franz Huber.

“Besides running the Vienna office for us, Franz Huber is a dear friend. He walked Grace down the aisle at our wedding, and once he heard that she was expecting, he insisted that we be his guests.”

“Oh, that sounds like fun. It’s very kind of your friend to open his home to us,” Sylvie commented as she queued up a ‘Miss Rachel’ video for DJ on the iPad.

“He’s quite fond of Grace and thinks of her as a daughter.”

“That’s very sweet. Does Herr Huber not have any children, then?”

Mac laughed. “He has a daughter of his own, but Johanna is, well, a bit of a free spirit and very high maintenance. It will be interesting to see if marriage has smoothed that over any. She and her husband, Salvatore, will also stay at the house for a couple of days.”

“The house must be huge!”

“Oh, Franz has done well for himself, even before I bought out the controlling interests of his firm to make it part of Stewart Enterprises.”

Once DJ was sleeping, Mac suggested that Sylvie take a nap as well. “I’ll be doing some work, so feel free to doze off if you’d like. I’ll keep an eye on DJ.”

The flight was uneventful, and soon enough, they landed in Vienna. Once they deplaned, they headed to baggage claim and were met by Franz.

“Franz!” Mac exclaimed, giving his old friend a hearty handshake that morphed into a hug. “I thought you were sending a driver.”

Franz embraced Grace and said, “I wanted to greet you myself. How are you feeling, Liebling?”

Grace smiled. “I’m fine, Franz. Just a little tired. But that’s normal.”

“Well, it’s marvelous to see you.”

Mac introduced Sylvie to their host and then watched with a warm heart when Franz took the baby from her so he could hold him.

“I hope you’ll indulge an old man and let this little one call me Opa,” Franz said wistfully.

Grace’s eyes welled up. “I’d love that,” she said as a tear snuck past her lashes. “I’m sorry, I’m very hormonal.”

“No need to apologize for having a tender heart, Liebling. Let’s head to the car and get home so you can all get settled in before we eat. Johanna and Sal won’t arrive until tomorrow, so we have the afternoon and evening all to ourselves.”

Sylvie gawked as they pulled up to the opulent estate, making Franz smile. “It’s a bit much for one old man, but it’s wonderful for hosting guests or throwing the lavish parties Johanna enjoys. Although, since my daughter moved out, the parties are more along the lines of small gatherings for dinner.”

“It’s a lovely home, Herr Huber,” Sylvie managed as she glanced around, wide-eyed.

“Please, you must call me Franz. You are like family, ja?”

Sylvie smiled sweetly, trying desperately not to feel overwhelmed. As magnificent as the Stewart House was in Manhattan, she’d never seen anything like this spacious villa. And it was even more extraordinary inside.

Franz continued holding DJ, seeming reluctant to give up the sweet baby. Oh, how he had yearned for a grandchild for so many years. He still held out hope that Johanna and Sal might grow tired of their globe-trotting, put down some roots, and start a family. But in the meantime, he was delighted to be an honorary Opa to this adorable boy of Mac and Grace’s and the precious babe in her womb.

Finally relinquishing the child to his mother, Franz insisted they all take time to get settled in their rooms. Sylvie put her things away quickly and offered to take DJ for a walk around the grounds.

“There is so much to see!” she exclaimed excitedly. “But I’d feel like less of a gawker if my walk included the baby.”

Mac was thrilled to have some time alone with Grace. If she wanted it, he’d treat her to some erotic fun. If not, he’d be just as satisfied to cuddle with her.

He turned to find her naked on the bed. “Well, I guess that answers my question,” he chuckled.

“What question, darling?” she asked provocatively.

“I wondered if you were feeling well enough to engage in illicit sex with me.”

Grace batted her eyelashes. “Why, whatever do you mean? Could it be that you want to fuck a married, pregnant woman?”

“You do know me so well, my sexy, little slut.”

Mac undressed quickly and joined her on the bed. Frowning, he stopped for a moment and grabbed his cell.

“What’s wrong, Mac?” Grace asked, puzzled. “Don’t tell me it’s too awkward to have sex in someone else’s house. And please don’t get all overprotective of me. I’m perfectly fine.”

“On the contrary, I’m going to text Franz and have him keep Sylvie and DJ occupied if they return too soon.”

“Oh,” Grace said, grinning. “Smart thinking!”

Mac decided there was no need to mince words with Franz.

I need time alone with my wife. Will you find something for Sylvie and DJ to do if they return from their walk soon?

Franz answered quickly.

You’ve been in the house less than an hour, and already you can’t keep your hands off that sweet redhead of yours, huh? Well, count on me, mein Freund.

“All set,” Mac said, tossing his phone on the night table. “Now, where was I?”

“You were about to take advantage of a married slut,” Grace said boldly. “So, ravage me, lover.”

Mac grinned. “Be careful what you wish for, my horny little vixen.”

As his lips planted seductive kisses on her neck, his fingers found her pussy already drenched. He’d be lying if he didn’t admit he loved how horny pregnancy made her. Two fingers slid inside her and made her whimper like a needy whore. A third finger had her bucking and begging.

“Fuck me!” she pleaded.

“Darling, I’m just getting started,” he whispered seductively in her ear. “You’ll have to endure many orgasms before I impale you with my hot, hard cock.”

His thumb found her hard little nub and worked it gently in erotic circles, making her hips rock, and her eyes roll back in her head. He teased her mercilessly, edging her until he had her nearly sobbing with need.

“Please! For God’s sake, let me cum, McKinley!” she cried out in frustration.

Mac prided himself on knowing how far he could push her patience and when to push her over the edge. Still plunging three fingers into her juicy pussy, he replaced his thumb with his talented tongue and teeth, sending shockwaves through her sensitive clit.  

Her first orgasm ripped through her with a vengeance as she met each thrust of his hand. Then she came again and again in a multitude of deliciously decadent waves until tears streamed down her face, and she begged for his cock once more.

He straddled her face and said, “Not yet. You need to suck it first and show me how badly you want it in your pussy.”

With her clit still throbbing from climaxing at least a dozen times, she opened her willing mouth and eagerly sucked his rigid shaft while she used her recently manicured fingers to fondle his sac. The combination made his balls ache for release. However, as tempting as it was to shoot his load down her throat, he knew she had more than earned his cock in her pussy. He'd be playing with fire if he denied her what she craved. He was smart enough not to piss off his needy, pregnant wife. He’d been called McKinley once already in the past hour; he didn’t relish ending up in the doghouse.

Reluctantly, he pulled out of her wickedly wonderful mouth and moved to the end of the bed. Lifting and parting her legs, he spat needlessly on her drenched sex and pushed his rock-hard cock into her with one firm thrust. He looked at her and saw the most exquisite mix of lust and love in her eyes. It undid him.

His plan to fuck her hard, fast, and deep flew out the window as he couldn’t resist teasing her more with his slow, deliberate strokes. Her body rocked in time with his as she moaned erotically.

For a brief moment, Mac flashed back to times when he’d fucked other women. His ex-fiancée, Louise, had never looked at him the way Grace did now. So much passion was utterly intoxicating. Johanna, Franz’s daughter, had been a fun, passing fling. Still, he couldn’t recall her ever giving him all of herself the way his wife was doing so now. Rebecca, as well as all the other escorts he had hired over the years, couldn’t hold a candle to the beautiful and sexy redhead that lay splayed out beneath him. She was his— heart, body, and soul— and he was the luckiest son of a bitch alive.

He drew out the action for as long as possible and was delighted when his sassy, sexy wife said, “Please, Mac! You’re driving me insane. I need it hard and fast. I’m begging you, fuck me like I’m a fucking whore, and you need to get your rocks off!”

That was all the invitation he needed to pound into her as a man possessed.

“Talk dirty, baby, please!”

Ah, yes; those beautiful pregnancy hormones made her a horny slut.

“I’m gonna pump your slutty, married, pregnant cunt until I fill you with my seed!” he growled as he picked up the pace. “And after I cum inside you, you’re going to suck the taste of our pleasure from my cock.”

He sent her over the edge with that and was rewarded with an intense, mind-blowing orgasm as he fell along with her.

They lay for a few moments, panting and sighing. “Give me a minute to catch my breath before I clean up your dick with my tongue,” she said in a sexy, breathy voice.

“You don’t need to do that, baby; I was just trying to stimulate your naughty brain.”

She propped herself on her elbows, batted her eyelashes, and said, “Well, maybe I want to suck our combined nectar from your prick.”

“You’re the perfect wife, Gracie,” he said, grinning. Then he lost all ability to think or talk as she sucked him clean like a well-trained whore.

While Grace showered and got ready for dinner a while later, Mac texted Franz.

Thanks for giving us time. We will be down shortly.

Franz chuckled and responded.

I’ve had a delightful time playing Opa with DJ and Sylvie in the pool. She’s a lovely young woman who takes her job seriously. She wouldn’t let me take the baby in the water until she lathered him with baby sunscreen, even though the pool was in the shade this time of day.

 

Chapter Eighty-Five

Franz couldn’t help but observe how ridiculously happy Mac and Grace were during dinner. Once upon a time, he’d hoped that McKinley would make a bride of his daughter, Johanna. However, he came to realize that they were ill-suited to be a couple. Johanna was an over-the-top attention whore, and most men, including Mac, grow tired of that after a while, no matter how good the sex might be.

But he adored Grace and felt honored that she’d adopted him as a surrogate father. Walking her down the aisle had been his greatest joy. Especially since Johanna had surprised everyone and eloped with Mac’s Italian friend, Salvatore, depriving him of that privilege. He hoped that Johanna and Sal were half as happy and in love as Mac and Grace.

Sylvie passed the bread to Franz, bringing him back from his silent reverie, and asked, “How did you and Mr. Stewart meet?”

“Ah, well, that was many years ago. I was attending a Tech Conference in Berlin. My late wife, Monika, accompanied me to the formal banquet, and we were seated at the same table as a much younger McKinley Stewart and his guest.”

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

Grace raised an eyebrow and gave half a laugh. “Let me guess, she was a tall blonde.”

“She was, but I’d bet my chateau in the Alps it was color from a bottle.”

Sylvie and Grace laughed, but Mac looked less than amused. Grace rubbed a foot along his calf to reassure him that Franz bringing up a former woman in his life didn’t bother her. Besides, she figured Franz would keep it PG with Sylvie present.

“Anyway, I remember being so impressed with his business acumen and knowledge of the latest trends in technology, that I asked him if he would consider coming to work for me. He very politely declined.”

Grace tilted her head while she sipped some sparkling water. “Why did you turn him down, Mac?”

“I was already starting to build my own tech company and didn’t care for the idea of working for someone else. I guess I probably seemed rather cocky at the time.”

Franz laughed. “No, not so much cocky as confident and determined. Several years later, with a different blonde on his arm, he came back to the yearly conference and asked me if I would like to work for him. Now that was cocky.”

Grace laughed heartily. “And what made you finally decide to sell your company to Mac and work for him, continuing to operate the Vienna office?”

“Several things,” Franz replied. “First, look around you. I have everything I want. It was time to pull back some and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Second, I watched Stewart Enterprises grow into an impressive firm worthy of my support and workforce. Third, as much as it pained me to see that my Johanna wasn’t a good fit for McKinley during their, uh,” he chose his words carefully, “their fling after he and Louise broke off their engagement, I was impressed that he was still brave enough to ask me if I’d consider selling my firm. I told him I’d think about it.”

“And he thought about it for a good long while,” Mac laughed.

Franz winked at Grace. “Then he said he was coming to Austria with a new assistant and wanted to seal the deal. We had a tentative agreement before the two of you even reached Vienna. But when I met you, mein Liebling, I felt confident I’d made the right decision.”

Grace felt her emotions cloud her eyes. She inhaled sharply and replied, “I remember feeling like I’d known you for years the moment I met you, Franz. I felt I could trust you right from the start.”

“And I felt that I could trust my company in Mac’s hands with you by his side. I’m delighted he didn’t fu—um, mess things up with you.”

Everyone laughed and continued to enjoy their meals. After dinner, they feasted on apple strudel for dessert out on the terrace. The evening flew by quickly as Mac and Franz reminisced more about the early days of their friendship while Grace and Sylvie played with DJ on the lawn. Soon enough, the baby was rubbing his eyes, and Grace took him inside to get him ready for bed. Franz invited Sylvie to join him in a game of chess and winked at Mack.

Mac looked at him questioningly, so Franz frowned and said, “You look tired, Mac. You should take advantage of this time and go to bed early. Sylvie and I will entertain each other until one of us gets tired and wishes to turn in for the night. Go, get some rest.”

Mac shrugged and said, “Thanks, I appreciate it. Watch him, Sylvie. I have suspected for years that he cheats at chess, though I’ve never been able to prove it.”

“Nonsense, mein Freund. You simply don’t play as well as I do.”

Mac laughed and headed upstairs. He entered their room, expecting Grace to be getting ready for bed or sleeping. Instead, he walked in on the most incredibly arousing scene. There she was, his sexy redhead, wearing nothing but lacy black panties with her hand inside them, fingering herself seductively.

“I’m guessing DJ went to bed without any trouble.”

“Yes, thank goodness. I hope you don’t mind that I texted Franz and asked him to send you to bed.”

Mac raised an eyebrow and laughed. “You did not.”

“I most certainly did so.”

“You are incorrigible.”

“You’ve just now figured that out?”

“So, this afternoon’s rendezvous wasn’t enough?”

“I don’t think I could ever get enough of you, darling,” she purred.

Her fingers never stopped moving the entire time.

“Need some help there?” he asked playfully.

“Nope. You should get comfortable in the bed and watch your slut entertain you.”

Mac wasted no time getting naked. He sat on the bed, pillows propped behind his back, and watched as his wife masturbated.

She continued her erotic assault on her clit, as she wiggled and writhed in the chair. Slick fingers parted her swollen labia and disappeared, over and over, inside her tight, wet pussy. She moaned and whimpered as she edged her orgasm, making Mac’s cock twitch and his balls ache.

It was so hot to watch this sophisticated wife, mother, and businesswoman transform into a wanton slut as she teased them both by delaying her climax.

“Your cunt is dripping,” he said crassly as he stroked his cock.

Grace muttered something unintelligible and moved one hand up to her breasts to twist and flick her nipples. She began to rock almost violently in the chair as her need became too great to ignore.

“Cum for me, my sweet married whore. I want to see that pregnant pussy squirt for me.”

Grace lifted her legs and spread them wide, spraying her juices and drenching the chair. Mac rushed from the bed to kneel before her, lapping her gooey goodness while setting off another intense orgasm. As her body still trembled, he scooped her up so he could sit in the chair and pull her onto his rigid shaft. Grabbing her hips, he thrust into her repeatedly until she came one more time for him. Only then did he allow his own release as he shot rope after rope of his cum deep into her pussy.

Their hearts were pounding wildly as he held her tightly in his arms. She placed her head on his shoulder and sighed a happy, contented sigh.

“We’re a mess, Mrs. Stewart,” Mac chuckled. “Wanna take a shower with me?”

Grace climbed off Mac’s lap and felt his semen run down her inner thigh. “I suppose it would be good to clean up, even though the thought of staying dirty sounds fun.”

“I can make the shower just as fun,” he mused.

“I’ll just bet you can.”

True to his word, Mac’s wicked hands helped Grace to cum twice more before he washed her hair for her. It was a delightful way to end the day.

 

Chapter Eighty-Six

The following day, they enjoyed a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, croissants, and mixed melons and berries, which Franz had arranged. “I had the cook make your bacon extra crispy, Liebling.”

“Danke, Franz,” Grace replied, secretly pleased that he’d remembered that detail. “Everything looks delicious.”

After they ate, they got ready for their day, making sure to wear sensible shoes for their outing.

“We will head to Palmenhaus and the Butterfly House to enjoy the plants and butterflies. Since we had such a big breakfast, we can have lighter fare at Café Palmenhaus out on their sun terrace that offers a magnificent view of the castle gardens,” Franz explained.

Everyone enjoyed the visit, especially DJ, who was delighted when a butterfly landed on his shoe. Grace helped him sit very still on her lap so that the butterfly would stick around long enough for Mac to photograph this touching scene.

Meanwhile, Johanna and Sal arrived home earlier than expected. “We have the whole place to ourselves, darling,” she cooed. “Let’s take advantage of that. I want you to fuck me by the pool.”

“How shocking! My sex-crazed wife wants to fuck in the open air. Strip for me, Bella. Make me want you so much that I throw caution to the wind and take you right here and now,” Sal instructed.

Johanna treated her husband to a seductive striptease that had his cock aching to be released from his trousers. He joined his wife in her nakedness, sat on a pool lounger, and pulled her into his arms. He nibbled at her neck while his hands groped her breasts. Clever fingers captured her rock-hard nipples and gave them a sharp twist. Johanna’s gasp was followed by a throaty moan.

“Mmm, let me ride you, darling,” she begged.

“I have a better idea. Get on all fours and stick that ass and pussy in the air. I’m going to start in your pussy and finish in your ass.”

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Johanna cried as he gave her nipples a final pinch. When she was in position for him, Sal gave her ass a few playful swats before he slid his thick prick into her juicy pussy. Grabbing her hips, he pumped into her fast and furiously, making her climax multiple times before he pulled out, scooped up her nectar to lube up her ass, and plunged deep into her anus.

“Holy fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass hard, Sal!” Johanna screamed. Their mating sounds were like those of wild animals, with shrill cries and deep growls.

As Sal felt his balls constrict, he yelled, “I’m going to cum; where do you want my seed?”

“Pull out and cum all over my ass, baby!”

As Sal did what Johanna asked, Grace walked out onto the pool deck. She watched in shock as her former lover shot his load onto the perfect ass of Mac’s past fling. She was both horrified and aroused.

Backing up quietly, hoping she hadn’t been seen, and grateful that Sylvie had offered to change DJ’s diaper, she ran smack dab into Mac.

“Turn around,” she hissed. “You won’t believe what I just witnessed.”

“Let me guess, Johanna and Sal were fucking.”

“Oh,” Grace said, feeling deflated that he’d guessed so easily. Then she decided to be more graphic so he would be as shocked as she was. “I managed to see the moment he pulled out of her rear end and came all over her ass. It was awkwardly stirring.”

Mac smirked. “Well, she does have a nice ass.”

Grace frowned and half-heartedly smacked his arm. “Perv!”

“No argument there, but you can’t tell me you didn’t notice Sal’s dick.”

“It was hard to miss.”

“Because it’s so big?” Mac asked, quickly trying to decide if he was amused or jealous.

“Because it was shooting rope after sticky rope of jizz on Johanna’s ‘nice’ ass.”

“My poor darling. It’s hard to unsee that. Let’s return to the living room and pretend nothing happened, okay?”

“Yes, that’s a great idea. I’m not surprised by the fact that they were fucking out in the open. I just didn’t expect to stumble onto the scene in time for the money shot.”

Moments later, flush and still out of breath, Johanna whirled into the room to say hello.

“Oh, you’re all back. I didn’t think you’d be home so soon.”

“Obviously,” Grace commented under her breath.

“What’s our plan for the afternoon?” Sal asked as he stepped into the room, looking more disheveled than he realized.

“We thought we’d spend some time swimming,” Mac replied.

“Oh, well, we should probably shower first,” Johanna said sheepishly.

Franz walked into the room and greeted his daughter. “Why would you need to shower first, my darling daughter?”

Sal shot Franz a wicked grin, making the older man roll his eyes. “Ja, shower first. Then meet us in the pool. It’s a lovely day for swimming; tomorrow, they have forecasted rain.”

Mac and Grace exchanged amused looks. Johanna might be a married woman, but she was still a wild-child attention whore.

“Good to see some things never change,” Grace said sarcastically.

“Come now, darling, your fangs are showing. Try to remember that you and Johanna are friends.”

“As odd as that is, you’re right. But what if Sylvie had seen their little backyard antics?”

“She’s an adult, Grace. Stop worrying, my little mother hen.”

“Keep calling me a mother hen and see if you get laid later.”

Mac laughed. “Come on, my sexy goddess, let’s put our swimsuits on and enjoy the pool.”

“That’s more like it,” Grace teased, letting ideas of getting her own anal action later run rampant through her decadent mind.

When Grace whispered those filthy thoughts in Mac’s ear at the pool, he blushed. Franz caught the exchange and laughed. McKinley Stewart had met his match with Grace Remy. And it was entertaining to watch their interactions.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments