Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 19

"Chad takes Reina away for a day of much-needed decadence..."

79
31 Comments 31
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This part was getting too long, so there WILL be a part 20 coming soon!"

Reina felt butterflies in her stomach as Chad started the car. He was taking her on an adventure today and had asked her to get up early so they could make an entire day of it. He’d given her very few details of what was in store, but he had insisted she wear nothing but her knee-length black rain jacket and a pair of five-inch clear heels.

She got in the car, feeling vulnerable; naked despite the coat she was wearing. She had asked for something beyond their usual bedroom activities and Chad had been happy to oblige her. It was both exciting and a little scary at the same time. But she trusted Chad completely.

She loved their life together and the amazing sex they had, but they both agreed that they missed the intensity of when she had been his Office Whore; his Base 12 slut performing sexual tasks to bring him pleasure and release during the workday. It had been exciting to be at his beck and call, waiting for her phone to ring and wondering which task he would require of her on any given day.

Even after they became lovers, she still helped fill that need as often as she could at the office. Over time, especially after she moved in with him, the office sex waned as the need for such activities lessened; they were getting plenty of sex at home! But Reina realized that there was a key component missing. The excitement of when Chad had been in charge of her body, and she had been his slut to use any way he wanted.

So, she had begged for more, and now they were on their way to a cabin she hasn’t even known he’d owned, about an hour and a half drive from home. He told her that, while there was no handbook full of tasks to complete, she would be his slut to own and use and play with and that she would be required to do whatever he demanded. That thought had her pussy wet and hot. It was exactly what she needed!

Chad looked at Reina out of the corner of his eye as they drove in silence. Any worries he had about whether or not she was excited about this day trip were washed away when he saw her smile.

“You’re looking forward to being my little slut, aren’t you?” Chad asked, breaking the silence.

“Oh my god, yes!” Reina replied enthusiastically. “I’m so wet!”

“Hmmm, you make me hard when you talk like that, my sexy little whore! I want you to slide a couple of fingers into your cunt and work that pussy into a frenzy. But, you may not cum. So, if you find yourself getting close, you have my permission to ease off until you gain control again,” he commanded.

“Yes, Chad!” she responded as she complied, sliding two fingers into her wetness.

“For the remainder of the day, you will call me Sir, do you understand? And I will call you whatever I wish; slut, cunt, whore, fuck-toy, or whatever else comes to mind while I am using you. It’s not meant as an insult. It’s meant to remind you that, today, I’m not your lover. I’m the cock that owns you. Do you understand, slut?” he asked again.

Reina felt her entire body hum. “Yes, Sir, I understand. Thank you, Sir!” she replied, knowing that this was exactly what she wanted and needed.

She knew that Chad needed it too. She had no doubt that he enjoyed making love with her. But she also knew that he had spent many years having his every sexual whim met by a slew of Office Whores, and if he needed to enjoy a little consensual depravity from time to time, she was more than happy to accommodate him. After all, she had been the Office Whore that had won the boss’s heart. The love that she felt for Chad made it possible for her to give him whatever he needed and to be whatever he wanted.

So, she slid her fingers into her slick hole to find it already swollen with desire. She pushed the button on the side of the seat to make it recline so she could open her legs and have better access to her hot, wet cunt. She shuddered as her orgasm felt dangerously close, and cried out softly, “I need to ease up, Sir!”

“That’s fine, slut, you have my permission,” Chad said, lust clearly evident in his voice. “But you need to work those fingers into your juicy pussy again within a couple of minutes, understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” Reina replied. She was amazed at how aroused she was being so submissive to Chad. Her role as Office Whore had been hot, but this was taking things to a whole new level, and she was extremely turned on. It was crazy to think that within a year’s time she’d developed such a taste for erotic sex!

She slid her fingers back inside and worked herself to the brink of orgasm again and again, edging as she felt her need to cum grow desperate.

Chad smiled as he glanced at Reina again. She was such a delightful mix of princess and whore. She had helped him discover that he needed more than just sex and taught him how to love. To be sure, he was still a work in progress. His recent attempted indiscretion had been forgiven, with the clear message that it would never happen again.

By some miracle, she found it in her heart to not only forgive him, but to make him feel worthy of being loved. She was his miracle; his refined, dignified girlfriend in the public eye and his freak in the bed, or on the couch, or the desk, or even the kitchen counter!

He sensed she was becoming very frustrated not being permitted to cum. He was about to instruct her to take herself over the edge, when he remembered he had promised to push her beyond.

“You may give your sweet little fuck hole a rest, my darling whore,” Chad said. “When I let you cum, it will be by my hand.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir,” Reina managed to say, as she willed her pussy to hold off. Not being allowed to cum was miserable and titillating at the same time. She wanted the full adventure and she didn’t want to do anything to spoil it.

When they were nearing the cabin, Chad stopped the car. Part of the experience was to push Reina out of her comfort zone. How far would she go to please him? What would she allow him to do with her body?

“Before we get to the cabin, I need to ask you some questions, my little slut,” Chad said wickedly.

“Of course, Sir, you own me today. You may ask anything you wish,” Reina replied seductively.

“If I said that there were ten men at the cabin, waiting to fuck you in every way imaginable, what would you say?” he said, hoping to discern just how devoted she was to his needs and desires.

Reina looked shocked and a little bit frightened, but she recovered quickly and answered in a confident voice.

“I would say that my body belongs to you. If you wish to share me with ten men and watch them use my body, then I am happy to please you,” she said demurely.

Chad smiled wickedly and said, “And what if I said that they were not men, but women instead?”

“My answer would be the same, Sir. I am yours to use, play with, fuck, abuse, and, if you wish, to share,” she answered, her pussy growing wetter as she did.

Chad felt his cock twitch. He had no intention of sharing her with anyone today. So, why did it make him so fucking hard to picture her being the center of a gang bang, having every hole used and abused?

“What if I said you are a fucking little whore for agreeing to fuck so many others?” he teased her.

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

“I’d say I’m your fucking little whore and doing whatever pleases you is what matters to me,” she answered, almost defiantly.

“My God, Reina, you are so fucking perfect!” he gushed with pride. “You always say and do the right thing! But today, you are mine alone. You may end up feeling like you’ve been fucked by ten men, but the only hot cock you are getting today is mine! The only hands that will be on your body belong to me. Just like you belong to me. Always.”

Reina flashed her beautiful smile at Chad and purred, “Always.”

“I have one more question,” Chad said, looking into those dazzling blue eyes, “but it can wait until later. Let’s go to the cabin, my sweet little playmate.”

Once inside, Reina waited patiently for Chad to direct her next move. Excitement raced through her body and coursed through her veins. She nearly came just thinking about what would happen next.

“Strip off your coat for me seductively. Leave the shoes on. They make you look like a high-class call girl,” Chad said, trying desperately to hold himself back from just tearing open her coat and ravishing her. God, he wanted her like never before. With his cock straining against his pants, aching to be free, he watched Reina unbutton each button slowly and deliberately. Then she slid it over her shoulders in what seemed like slow motion.

As she shot him a flirty glance while the jacket fell to the floor, he noticed how her eye makeup seemed to make her eyes stand out even more than usual. She’d taken time to do her eyeliner differently than usual, a detail that touched his heart. Then he noticed the color of her lipstick was different too. She had gone to so much trouble to play the part of his sexy little slut. He hoped that his adventure lived up to her expectations and that she could see the effort he was making as well to make this day perfect for her.

“Get down on your knees slut. Suck my cock like you did when you were my Office Whore. Be my little Cabin Whore today. Show me how much you want my hard shaft in your delicious sweet cunt!” he commanded.

“Yes, Sir, with pleasure!” Reina said as she slid down onto her knees and took him out of his pants and into her warm, willing mouth.

Chad moaned the moment her mouth engulfed him. She bathed his cock and balls with a tongue that felt as soft as silk. He savored the moment before taking two handfuls of red hair and pushing his shaft deep into her throat. He held her head tightly against his body, so her nose pressed against his abs. Holy fuck! It felt so good in her mouth and throat that he began to fuck her face with wild abandon.

“I’m gonna cum in your slutty little mouth!” Chad cried out, pumping in and out between velvety lips, smearing her lipstick, treating her like a whore. But it was clear that Reina loved it; she was moaning on his cock and her eyes looked up at his with desire.

He shot his load deep into her throat, and she swallowed every single drop. Then she smiled at Chad and said, “Thank You, Sir!”

“Mmmm, off to a decadent start, my hot, little slut. Now I want your delicious pussy. Lay back on the couch and spread those legs for me. I need to taste your juices and make you scream.”

Reina laid back and spread her legs wide; her heel-clad feet up in the air, and her pussy open and waiting to be licked. Chad’s fingers teased her slit, glistening with her own arousal, and slid a finger inside, making her moan. He lapped at her swollen clit as he slid that finger in and out slowly, adding another finger, and then another and another, until four fingers were working their magic inside her. Her hips lifted off the couch as he teased her clit some more, first his tongue tracing gentle circles, then his teeth nipping at her, causing the most erotic sensations she had ever experienced. He was so fucking good at this! Her body started to arch and need took over.

“Oh my god, Chad, please fuck me!” Reina begged.

Instead of his cock, she felt a sharp slap on her mound.

“Behave, or you’ll get nothing, slut! Remember, I own you and I decide if and when you get my cock. And if you forget to call me Sir again, you’ll get more than just my hand punishing your pretty little bare mound. I’ll have to get the whip and use it on that poor pussy of yours.”

Reina was angry. Fun was fun, but he’d made her wait so long for her orgasm already.

Sensing her annoyance, Chad whispered in her ear, “However, if you are a good little slut, I will get you good and close and then reward you with my cock. You want my cock, don’t you sweet baby? You want it inside you, fucking you hard and fast and deep, don’t you?” he teased.

“Yes, Sir,” Reina answered, trying hard not to pout. She had actually found the sting of his hand slapping her pussy to be extremely arousing, but she didn’t relish having the whip biting into the soft delicate skin of her bald pussy.

“That’s a good girl,” Chad praised her. Then he resumed teasing her poor, needy pussy till he could sense her getting close. Then he’d stop again. This continued for a bit, until Reina was near tears with the need for release. She closed her eyes and willed herself to keep edging her orgasm, so she didn’t see him reposition himself so he could enter her.

And enter her, he did, in one massive thrust! He fucked her hard and fast, then he slowed down to an agonizingly drawn out pace until, once again, she felt like she was experiencing sensory overload. But Chad knew just how much Reina could handle; he knew she needed to be allowed to cum now. She’d reached the point of near exhaustion and frustration. He grabbed a vibrator out of the toy bag he’d brought along and used it on her clit while he fucked her, just the way she liked it!

Excessively aroused, it didn’t take long for them to cum together. Crying out like animals as they collapsed on the couch, their much-needed orgasms rendering them incapable of moving for nearly ten minutes.

He couldn’t help himself. He’d grown so accustomed to drawing her into him after an orgasm, that Chad instinctively held her close and kissed her passionately. Reina didn’t seem to mind, returning his kisses and snuggling up against his body.

“I promise, I will take charge again, baby. But there is no denying that loving you has made me want to hold you once I’ve had such a wonderful release!” Chad murmured as he kissed the top of her head.

Reina looked up and smiled, “I don’t mind if we alternate the rough, animalistic sex with tender love-making. As long as I belong to you!”

Chad’s heart swelled a little, hearing her words of devotion.

“Wanna take a shower?” he said, slyly.

“Hmmm, hmm,” Reina answered with a happy sigh.

“Then maybe I should feed you as we’ve been at this longer than I realized,” he said looking at the clock.

Reina shot him a sexy smile, “So, shower sex, food, and then you’ll show me what you’ve got hidden in the bedroom?”

Chad grinned, “I like the way your mind works, Reina.”

Then he spanked her ass as he got up off the couch, heading for the shower, “Come on my sweet little Office Whore, I need you to wash my back!”

“That’s Cabin Whore, remember?” she answered, laughing, “and I plan to wash every inch of you, Sir!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments