Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 29

"Chad tries an intense new task with Reina..."

62
27 Comments 27
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Every time I feel like it's time to wind down their story, Chad and Reina fans keep encouraging me to keep going. I am grateful to the readers who have become so invested in this story and the characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will do my best to keep it interesting and leave you wanting more!"

Chad's birthday weekend was a smashing success and they returned to work on Tuesday, having taken one extra day to lounge around at home.

Well, they didn’t exactly lounge around. Reina got busy starting on the wedding plans and he was occupied with a few things of his own. He contacted his friend Yvonne, who was a real estate agent. If he was truly going to put his past behind him and have a future with Reina, the cabin would have to go. And if he was going to recreate the dungeon in their home, they’d need a bigger place so it would be discreet. He told Yvonne he wanted a house that with a large panic room that had soundproofing and was inconspicuous.

Additionally, he wanted four bedrooms, since he planned to start a family with Reina. He wanted a big yard with a pool and enough space for a swing set. He’d never had one growing up and it always made him feel a little envious when he saw kids at a park with their mom and dad being delighted with a push on a swing.

By the end of the day, Reina had a venue with catering reserved, flowers and invitations ordered, and an officiant and a DJ all lined up. She also had a list of bridal boutiques so she could start making appointments to find the wedding dress of her dreams. It was like a fairy tale! She was practically gliding on air on Tuesday morning.

“Well, what a difference a weekend makes!” remarked Karenna. “You and Chad seem to be bubbling with happiness today.”

Reina grinned, “We had the most amazing weekend! We had a plethora of sex and a whole lot of romance too!” She beamed.

Karena smiled. “I’m really happy for you both Rei! I was so worried that Chad was going to blow it.”

“Thanks! Hey, there is one thing I wanted to ask you about Karena. Did you tell Chad that you could have stolen me away from him months ago?” Reina asked.

“I did say that to him, yes. But Reina, I did it because I wanted him to wake up and not take you for granted. I won’t lie, it would be easy for me to develop feelings for you. But I would never do that to Chad, nor to you. However, if it helped kick him in the ass a little, well then it was worth it. I love you both and all I really want is for both of you to be happy.”

“Thank you! Hey, I have a special favor to ask, Karena. Would you be my maid of honor? “Reina asked.

“I wish I could Reina, but I can’t, Karena answered.

“Oh, well, okay that’s fine no worries,” Reina said, trying hard to hide her disappointment.

“Rei, I can’t because Chad already asked me to be his Best Woman,” Karena added quickly.

“Ohhh, well of course!” Reina said smiling.

“But I don’t think there is anything in the rules that says I can’t be both if you really want me,” Karena said laughing.

“Really? You’d really do that?” Reina asked excitedly.

“Of course, but isn’t there a friend or a relative that you would want to choose over me?” Karena asked

“I don’t have many girlfriends, and I’m not really close with any of them. My parents died in a car crash when I was eighteen. My grandparents were all gone when I was little, so I really don’t have anyone,” she said wistfully. “Well, I have my twin sister, Sydnie, but we are not close. She ran off with some guy when we were seventeen.”

“Wait a minute, you have a twin sister?” Karena asked, dumbfounded. How did she miss that in the background check she had done when she hired Reina?

“Yes,” Reina responded looking a little bit lost. “We were close when we were little, but then, by high school, she was always hanging out with the wrong crowd. She did some drugs, slept around a lot, and took off the afternoon of graduation. I have only seen her a handful of times since then. It hurt a lot; she was my best friend.”

Karena’s heart ached a little for Reina. So much loss in her short lifetime. Obviously, she needed to steer the conversation toward happier thoughts.

“I’ve got your back Rei,” she said. “So, when is this all taking place?”

“Two months from yesterday,” she answered, smiling again. “I wanted our wedding to be at The Tea Garden and that was the first date that was available.

“Wow, The Tea Garden is an incredible place Reina, but it’s kind of small,” Karena said.

“I don’t need a big wedding. As I said, I don’t have any family besides my sister, if I even invite her, and Chad doesn’t like any of his family. So, we don’t need a big huge venue. Just something small and intimate,” Reina explained.

Karena looked at her and smiled. “A lot of women would have had the biggest wedding possible with Chad’s money at their disposal, regardless of the lack of family. The fact that you are being sensible makes me like you even more. Do you know why I wouldn’t ever try to steal you away from Chad? Because no one will ever love him the way you do. How could I rob him of what is likely his only chance at happiness?”

Reina smiled.

“But if he ever hurts you? All bets are off,” she laughed.

Meanwhile, Chad was in his office about to purge ten years’ worth of Office Whores. He had planned to watch just one video before deleting all these files, but he knew better. First of all, he had no desire to look at anyone else besides Reina now and second, well knowing his luck she would walk in at that moment and all the progress that they had made over the weekend would be shot to hell. Just maybe, he thought, I’m beginning to understand this being a grown ass man thing. He laughed.

But he couldn’t help feeling a twinge of regret as he hit the delete all files button after moving Reina’s videos to a separate drive. That was normal, right? These Office Whores had played a big role in his life. But it was time to move on. He had Reina now and she would be his lover, his wife, and his Office Whore. He grinned, who the fuck needs the Office Bores, as Karena was so fond of calling them, when he had Reina? He was the luckiest man on Earth, and he wouldn’t do anything to spoil it now.

Afterwards, he called Reina. “Hey, he said, “do you want to help me celebrate the purge this afternoon?”

“Only if you pick a task, Chad,” she said seductively.

“Well, how about we block off a couple of hours and try out one of the new tasks,” he said, grinning.

“You’re the boss,” she replied, practically purring.

“Sounds good, my sexy little slut! I will see you in my office around 1:30 P.M. I will call you when I am ready.”

Reina smiled. Besides spending time on wedding plans yesterday, she had revised the Office Whore Base 12 Slut Manual to add some additional tasks that she had agreed upon. She also changed the language of Task 9 to specifically state that she would not be shared with Chad’s deplorable friend, Clarence. She laughed. It wasn’t necessary, but it was fun to put that in writing. Clarence was such a pig that Chad had never let him put his hands on her, even in the beginning. Thinking back to that time, she realized just how far they had come together in their relationship and how much Chad had grown as a person and a man.

Fortunately, they had both discovered that neither one of them wanted to give up her being his Office Whore. So, there were now 20 Tasks, and Reina’s body was humming just thinking about which of the new tasks Chad would want to try out first.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

Of course, they had already done Task 13, with its delightful role reversal, when Reina was punishing Chad for his recent poor decision to not give Clarence the boot. She enjoyed being the one in charge and was pleasantly surprised at how turned on it made Chad to experience the flip side of the coin.

But since that was a recent adventure, she doubted he would choose to do that again so soon. She would just have to wait until 1:30 to see what her boss had planned for his Office Whore.

Meanwhile, she figured she would spend time going through emails she missed on their extra day off. Interestingly enough, there was one from her sister Sydnie:

Hey sis,

Congratulations! I saw the engagement announcement in the newspaper. Looks like you landed yourself quite the rich dude! Nice going! I’m just teasing. I am happy for you. Hey, I know we aren’t really close these days, but I hope you will invite me to the wedding. I’d love to have lunch or dinner or even just drinks. Email me back if you are interested.

Syd

Reina was conflicted. Best at this point just to sleep on it. Her heart said yes, but her brain said, this was the girl who fucked her own sister’s prom date. She could take a day or two to decide, she thought, she didn’t need to answer right away. Besides, it was nearly time to get ready for Chad.

When the phone rang, Reina’s pussy got instantly wet. Much like Pavlov’s dogs, she was conditioned to respond to this stimulus now, and it was quite erotic to realize that fact about herself. A year ago, she would have been mortified at the thought of being someone’s trained whore. But now, it was gratifying to know that her body belonged to him. It wasn’t as though she was a sex slave. After all, she had added eight more tasks to the Base 12 Slut Manual of her own choosing; and it had been at her insistence that he returned to the Office Whore concept. She could call it off at any time, but why would she do that when she loved being Chad’s slut?

She picked up the phone and heard his sexy voice, “Reina, Task 18 in my office now.”

Moments later, as she closed and locked his office door, she saw the look of pure lust in Chad’s eyes and felt naked before she even removed her clothes. Clearly, he was just as excited and aroused as she was, and that delighted her!

“Strip for me, Reina,” he commanded. “Do it seductively, make me crave my little Office Whore.”

A shiver of desire ran down her spine as she did her best striptease for him. His eyes never left her body except when he looked into her eyes with pure unabashed lust. Once she was naked, he motioned for her to lay down on his couch. She noticed that he had a soft quilt draped over the brown leather sofa. She smiled, knowing that, while he planned to use her for his pleasure, he couldn’t help making sure she was comfortable. That small gesture warmed her heart, but she tucked away that endearing thought once the first clamp was securely fastened to her left nipple.

“Oh, wow!” Reina said, feeling an instant of pain from the brand-new clover clamps as he slowly affixed the other clamp to her right nipple. They’d used other clamps before, but this style was more intense than she was used to. Determined not to derail this session, Reina held her breath and hoped this intense discomfort would pass.

Chad knew Reina’s body so well by now. He sensed that he needed to make her more aroused so that she would enjoy the pain. So, he spread her legs and kissed her softly up and down the inside of her thighs, drawing moans of pleasure. Yes, he knew his Reina; knew what made her tick, made her sigh, moan, purr, beg…

He kissed her smooth, bare mound, causing her hips to lift as if begging him silently to lick her. So, he gave her what he knew she wanted, what she needed, and licked her clit softly at first. Then he swirled his tongue around, licking and sucking her tender, swollen nub. Her hips moved rhythmically as he slid a finger into her wet folds. Then, sensing she was close, he used his teeth on her clit and bit down slowly, but firmly.

“OH, FUCK!” she screamed as she came violently, squirting her sweet nectar into his mouth. He eased off the pressure, yet still held her clit captive in his teeth, slipping two additional fingers in her and fucked her to another quick, hard orgasm.

She was already screaming and panting when he tugged on the chain of the clamps, tightening their grip on her erect nipples. The sensation sent her over the edge, causing her to sob as she came.

Chad was startled and thought he should end this right now. But he worried that Reina would be disappointed if he did so. If they were at home in bed, he would have stopped at once. But she was his whore right now, his slut to use. So instead he whispered, “Slut, remember, you have a safe word if you need it.”

Reina shook her head no. She had experienced being flogged in his sex dungeon at his cabin, but she’d never felt anything this painful. However, she wouldn’t stop; she was too aroused and, while it confused her that this pain should cause such pleasure, she simply allowed herself to embrace it. Then she surprised them both when she begged for more.

Chad tugged on the chain again, but this time he kissed her breasts and massaged the area around her nipples to help her withstand the intensity better.

With tears streaming down her face, Reina cried out, “God, fuck me, Chad! Please, I’m begging you to fuck me!”

Chad wasted no time taking off his boxers, rubbing some of Reina’s own juices on his rock-hard cock, and sliding into her hot, needy pussy. He knew she wanted rough, and he would give her exactly that.

He tugged the chain again as he hammered into her cunt like a rutting bull. She was writhing, screaming, and meeting his every thrust. They fucked like animals until he could hold back no longer, and he shot his thick load deep inside her as she came one last time along with him.

He collapsed for a moment and then, because he loved her and just couldn’t help himself, he pushed himself up off her and slowly released each swollen nipple from its tortured bondage. He kissed her breasts softly, stopping to suck gently on each nipple, before moving up to her mouth and briefly touching his lips to hers. She sighed and pulled him into her embrace.

When she finally could speak, she whispered softly back, “Thank you for allowing me to finish this task without stopping. I know it was hard for you to not halt everything and just make love to me. Knowing that you loved me enough to understand exactly what I needed made this even more perfect.”

Chad looked into her blue eyes and said, “I never dreamed it could be like this. I never considered that I could have it all, that one woman could be everything I need. It was hard, baby, but we know each other so well now, that I knew all I had to do was remind you that you could make it stop any time you needed it to, and that we both trusted each other to continue.”

“Wow!” Reina laughed, “That was fucking insane! I don’t think I can handle this task on a regular basis, but it definitely has a place on the menu!”

Chad laughed and said, “How would my favorite redhead like to top this off with a Task 5?”

Reina purred. “A hot shower would be amazing right now! If you wash my back, I will wash your front!” she teased.

Chad picked up his beautiful bride-to-be and said, “Anything for my Office Whore!”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments