Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 43

"Chad gets a surprise visitor when he has to work late the first night back from the long weekend!"

52
30 Comments 30
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The long, sex-filled weekend was amazing, but all good things much come to an end."

Chad and Reina had enjoyed a wicked, sex-filled, four-day weekend, but it was time to get back to work. Having spent so much time together made the morning rough because they were both so busy, leaving no time for Chad to call his Office Whore/Wife into his office for a decadent task or two.

When five o’clock rolled around, Chad had a mild headache and still had a couple of hours of work left that really couldn’t wait for the next day. He sighed, called Reina, and told her to go home without him. She sounded disappointed, but she didn’t argue when he said he’d just take an Uber home.

The next time he looked at his watch it was almost eight. He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. He should have called Reina and let her know he’d be this long. In fact, he should call her now to apologize and let her know he was just about ready to wrap things up.

Then he heard a knock on his office door. His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw Reina standing there in a short black skirt and a button-down white blouse which strained against her breasts.

“I’m here for the interview,” she said seductively.

Chad grinned. God bless his sexy little wife. She should be annoyed at his being late without calling. But instead, she was here and ready to role-play her way into his office.

“Oh, yes, of course! My apologies, time got away from me. Come on in and have a seat!” Chad said, feeling his headache start to dissipate.

“Thank you, Sir,” she said sweetly.

“Now then,” Chad began, “You’re here for the position of Office Assistant, correct? Why don’t you start by telling me a little bit about yourself and be sure to emphasize any special skills you might have.”

“Well, I am eager to please, willing to stay late, and have excellent oral skills,” she purred.

Chad felt his cock twitch. How was it possible that she could make things seem as exciting and new as the first day she started working for him? He wanted to ravage her instantly, but he also didn’t want to spoil the fun.

“That sounds wonderful. Is there anything else you’d like me to know?” he smiled, realizing the bra she had on left her nipples exposed and he could see them right through the sheer material of her blouse.

“I’m a hard worker and I don’t stop until I get the job done,” she continued. “I plunge into my work and bang it out, seeing things through to completion. She leaned over and a button popped off her blouse.

“Oh, my goodness, I’m so sorry, Sir,” she said innocently. “It’s hard to keep the girls contained at times.”

“Well, let’s not worry about that silly little button at the moment,” Chad said, as he watched her nipples harden through the material. “How about you demonstrate those excellent oral skills for me?”

“With pleasure, Sir,” she said as she got down on her knees and crawled to where he sat. “Would you like to unzip your pants for me, Sir? Or shall I do that for you?”

“You do it,” he moaned.

Reina looked up at him and licked her lips. Then she unzipped his fly and pulled his hard cock out. “As a busy businessman, you don’t always have time to take your pants off. A proper Office Assistant should be able to take care of you discretely.” She crawled under his desk and took his cock into her mouth.

“Fuck! That feels so good!” Chad moaned.

Just then, his office door opened. “Oh, hey Mr. Stephens, I didn’t realize you were still here. I was just going to clean your office. But if you’d rather, I can come back in a while,” Chip, the custodian said cheerfully.

Reina just kept sucking his dick while Chad strained to answer without sounding like a man getting amazing head under his desk.

“Um, yes, that would, um…that would be better. I’m still, ah, a little, um, busy here,” he said, fumbling his words.

“Are you feeling okay, Sir?” Chip asked.

“Never better!” Chad answered as he felt the head of his cock slip into Reina’s throat as her tongue licked his balls.

Chip saw a purse laying on Chad’s desk, “Someone must have left that behind. Do you want me to take it to Lost and Found for you?”

Chad froze and said nothing, so Reina removed his dick from her mouth and called out, “It’s mine, Chip. I’ll get it when I’m done here!”

Chip blushed and said, “Oh, well that’s just fine then, Mrs. Stephens. You have a good night. I’ll come back later.” Then he backed his cleaning cart out of the office and closed the door behind him.

“Well,” Chad said, “What are you waiting for? My cock’s not gonna suck itself!”

He looked down and saw Reina’s glare. “Reina, I was kidding! Please, my sweet Office Assistant, please suck my cock,” he begged teasingly.

“That’s Office Whore to you, Sir,” she said before devouring his rigid shaft.

When he could hold back no longer, Chad pumped into her throat and shot his load, “Fuck, yes! You’re so fucking good at this Reina!”

She swallowed every drop and smiled up sweetly at him, “So, do I get the job?”

Chad laughed heartily as he pulled Reina from underneath the desk and onto his lap. “There’s one more test,” he said seductively. “I need to see if you can handle yourself under pressure.”

“Under pressure, Sir?” she asked inquisitively.

“Yes, under the pressure of my thumb massaging your clit,” he explained as his hand slid up her thigh and under her skirt. “Ah, good girl, no panties.”

Chad held her firmly on his lap and said, “You have the right to say no, of course. But if you say yes, I promise you an amazing orgasm. Either way, the job is yours. I just wanted to feel you cum under my hands.”

“Yes, please, Sir!” she moaned softly. “Sucking your cock made my pussy all wet and needy.”

“Well then, my sweet Office Whore, let yourself go and let me take care of your needs,” he whispered gruffly in her ear.

As he continued the assault on her clit, he slid two fingers into her slick honey and fucked her slowly with them. Her head leaned back, and her eyes closed as her breathing became ragged, “Yes, please, Sir! This feels so damn good!”

He added a third finger and sent her right over the edge, “Fuck! Yes! God, yes! I’m gonna fucking cum!”

“Cum, baby,” he ordered. “Cum for me, my little Office Whore!”

Her climax brought with it a gush of juices, flooding his hand. Panting wildly, she found his mouth with hers and kissed him deeply.

Moments later, they were in his shower, with the hot water raining down on their naked bodies.

“This is called Task #5, Reina, and I guarantee it will become one of your favorite tasks,” Chad said as his hands rubbed shower gel all over her creamy breasts.

“Mm, yes, Sir,” she agreed. “I find it quite enjoyable. But I have a hunch there is more to this task than getting clean.”

“My clever slut!” he moaned in her ear. “I’ve had your amazing mouth. Now I need to test out your other two holes. Let’s start with that tight little cunt, shall we? Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on.”

She did exactly as he asked, and found her legs wrapped around his waist as well. His hard shaft pushed itself into her wet pussy. “Oh, my God! It’s so big, Sir! It feels so fucking good in my needy cunt!”

AnnHouston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnHouston

Chad grinned wickedly as he pumped his cock into her, “Wait till you feel it in your ass, baby!”

She took him inside her, as thrust after hard thrust brought her close to cumming again. “I’m so close, Sir, may I cum? Please? I need to cum so badly.”

“Beg me to fuck your ass, then I will let you cum, slut!” he panted through gritted teeth.

“God yes, Sir, please! Please let me cum and then fuck my ass for your pleasure. Let me cum with your cock in my cunt and then plow into my back end and shoot your seed deep in my ass!” she screamed.

“Cum, slut!” he demanded as the contractions of her orgasm clamped down on his cock. It took all his might not to cum with her. But he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. So, he pulled out of her pussy and plunged into her ass.

“Oh, Fuck!” they said together as he pumped into her while her anal walls gripped him like a glove.

And when Reina cried out, “I’m cumming again!” Chad gave one final thrust and emptied his balls.

On the floor of the shower, he reached up and shut off the water. Then he kissed her and asked, “How did I get so lucky?”

She beamed, “So, you enjoyed that, huh?”

“Oh my God, Reina! You make me the happiest man on Earth!” he said, his heart still beating wildly.

They dried off, got dressed and headed out of Chad’s office. They waved at Chip and said goodnight. He winked and waved back.

“Well, Mrs. Stephens, are you hungry?” he asked as they got into the car.

“I could eat,” she said.

They drove part of the way home and stopped at a restaurant that didn’t look too busy. Reina threw a sweater over her blouse so she wouldn’t get them thrown out of the joint.

They sat down and were looking over the menu when a familiar voice said, “Well, look who’s here!”

The hairs on the back of Reina’s neck stood up and she felt her anger rising.

Chad squeezed her hand and said, “Hello, Clarence. How are you?”

“Ha! I’m fine, like you give a fuck!” he answered crassly. “I see you and Red haven’t gotten sick of each other yet.”

Chad ignored the comment and asked, “So, what brings you to this neck of the woods?”

“It seems my little Lucy wanted more than a job from me, and I just can’t have that! The Mrs. would make my life hell if I tried to leave her. So, I am interviewing a new redhead to be my Office Slut,” he said with a creepy grin.

At that moment, a beautiful redhead walked into the restaurant and four pairs of eyes flew open wide.

“What the fuck?” Clarence asked, confused. He looked at the woman, then at Reina, then back again.

“Well, hot damn! Looks like I finally get to have a go at your wife, or her twin sister anyway. Sit down, Red, and let’s have some drinks and get to know each other,” Clarence chirped.

The two redheads glared at each other and Chad decided he’d better intervene quickly. “Clarence you and Sydney can have our table, we were just leaving.”

Reina and Sydney said nothing to each other as Chad quickly ushered his wife out of an uncomfortable situation.

“Let’s just go home, I’ve lost my appetite,” Reina said.

Chad tried to decide the best way to handle this. He decided to try humor and hoped for the best. “Well, look at it this way,” he said, “at least we know Clarence will stop sniffing after you.” He shot her a sideways glance and prayed for a least a smile.

Reina didn’t smile, she just sighed and said, “I guess.” She looked out the window and stared out at the scenery going by, not actually seeing any of it.

“Hey, it doesn’t affect us, okay?” Chad said softly. He laid a hand on hers and was encouraged that she didn’t pull away. “You have to admit, those two are made for each other.”

“Ugh!” she growled. “You’re not wrong, but now Syd will know things about me that I wish she didn’t know. And knowing Clarence, he will exaggerate things and make me seem like an even bigger slut!”

Tears filled her eyes and threatened to spill. Chad chose his words carefully, “Is it that you’re embarrassed you started off as my Office Whore?”

“No! Yes! I don’t know, maybe!” Reina said, as the tears rolled down her cheek.

Chad pulled off the road and into a parking lot, put the car in park, and lifted Reina’s face to look at his. “Hey,” he said. “Do you really care if Sydney finds out how we started out? I mean, who’s she going to tell. Rei, you didn’t have any family at our wedding, so I am assuming there is no one you keep in contact, relative-wise. You don’t share the same friends with her. And whatever she thinks doesn’t matter.”

He took off his seatbelt and nudged her to do the same. Then he took her in his arms, “Reina, I’m so sorry this is upsetting you. But in my mind, I wouldn’t change a thing about how we met. My whole life got better the moment I laid eyes on you! If I’m being honest, if you weren’t right there in front of me as my Office Whore, I’d have probably missed out completely. I wasn’t looking for a curvy redhead who was a whole foot shorter and fifteen years younger than me. I’d still be looking for the wrong woman if Karenna hadn’t decided you were the change of pace that I needed. I will be grateful for as long as I live that she loved me enough as a friend to know exactly what I needed, who I needed, when she hired you.”

He let her cry a little bit, then decided to try humor again. “So, let me get this straight. Running into Sydney who had an interview with Clarence to be his Office Whore was embarrassing, but Chip the janitor knowing you were under my desk giving me a blowjob wasn’t?” he teased.

She let out a little giggle, “First of all, Clarence is using the term Office Slut, so she’s not nearly as important or special as I am. Second, Chip is our custodian, not janitor, and he’s been onto what you’ve been up to for years and was thrilled when you chose to settle down with me.”

“Is that so?” Chad asked.

“Yes, that is exactly so. When I first started my job, he chuckled and said I was a feisty one. Then when we started dating, he told me how glad he was to see you finally find what you wanted out of life,” she explained.

“Hm, I guess I’m not as clever as I thought I was,” Chad sighed.

“I’m sorry I got upset,” Reina said quietly before blowing her nose. The tears had stopped but she was stuffy as hell.

“Look,” Chad said. “There’s a pizza joint in this plaza!”

“Oh my God, I’m starving!” Reina admitted. “Please, can we get some pizza?”

“Yes, as I happen to be starving too!” he agreed.

They took the pizza to go but sat in the parking lot and enjoyed their impromptu meal in the car. They ate, drank colas, and laughed. It was the perfect date in Chad’s eyes. He realized that he and Reina missed out on this stage of dating, and decided it was high time he do something about that.

On the drive home, Reina rested her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. He carried her inside and took her directly upstairs. Since she was awake when they reached the bedroom, he whispered in her ear, “I need to make love to my wife. Think she’d be interested?”

Reina smiled, “She’d be more than interested.”

As the moonlight started to peek in their window, Chad entered his wife and thrust slowly and deeply into her. She looked so fucking beautiful under him and the way she kept pace with him was divine. They came together and then fell asleep curled up in each other’s arms.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments