Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 49

"Reina finds a sure-fired way to shut down her meddlesome twin sister, Sydney."

56
30 Comments 30
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for your patience! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!"

Karenna arrived at a little after 4:30 p.m. to pick up her girlfriend, Gemma. Her plan was for the two of them to visit Reina’s sister Sydney and put the fear of God in her. It pissed her off to see Reina’s sister causing trouble for her.

“Hey, baby, are you ready to go?” Karenna asked.

“While I was waiting for you to pick me up, it occurred to me that Reina might be right about just ignoring Sydney,” Gemma said.

“Well, fuck!” Karenna replied. “So, what do we do now?”

“That depends. What was your plan, anyway?” Gemma asked.

“I just figured we go corner her and scare the crap out of her,” Karenna laughed.

“Well, what if we still did that but asked Reina to come with us?” Gemma suggested.

Karenna hesitated. Then she said, “Well, I guess it would be better than going behind her back. Let me call her and see what she says.”

Reina saw the call from Karenna and let it go to voicemail. She was afraid that she’d lose her determination if she let anything distract her.

She’d told Chad she needed to stop and pick up some groceries on the way home but instead found herself in front of a gorgeous mansion on Melody Lane. She knew this was crazy, but it might be the only way to handle things.

She got up the courage to get out of the car and walk up to the door. Heaving a deep sigh, she rang the doorbell.

Moments later, she sat in the parlor with a cup of tea, waiting for Delores Jones. She checked her voicemail and heard Karenna’s voice asking her if she wanted to come along with her and Gemma to talk to Clarence.

She shot off a quick text to Karenna.

No, and please don’t go. I appreciate it, but I’ve got this handled.

Karenna texted back.

Handled how?

Reina smirked as she answered.

I’m about to have tea with Clarence’s wife.

Karenna’s reply made her giggle.

Girl, you have some big ass balls!

Delores entered the room with a tentative smile, “Well, Reina Stephens, it’s lovely to finally meet you in person. To what do I owe the honor?”

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Delores. You have a beautiful home,” Reina managed to respond without stammering. “I considered asking you to meet me for lunch, but I figured what I had to say was better said in private.”

Delores raised an eyebrow.

“You see, my twin sister, Sydney, works as your husband’s assistant. And I’m afraid she is trying to make trouble for him,” Reina started.

Delores chuckled, “If you’re going to tell me that he’s fucking her, don’t bother. I already assumed that he was. He’s a cad, as I am sure you realize by now. But look around you, my dear. I have grown very fond of what Clarence’s money can afford me. Oh, sure, I could divorce him and probably get more. I’ve outlasted the terms of my prenup. But, at the end of the day, I like knowing that my needs will be met and that I don’t have to work very hard to make that happen. He’s a cheater, for sure, but he’s always made sure to keep me happy in bed. So, I overlook his indiscretions until he gets too far out of control, and then I reel him back. So, your pretty little twin doesn’t worry me much.”

Reina took a moment to process all of this information and chose her words carefully. “She’s trying to trick him into getting her pregnant.”

“Why that little bitch!” Delores replied.

“Yes, she is a cold stoned bitch. She is trying to make me miserable, and she’s using your husband as a tool,” Reina continued.

“Oh, he’s a tool all right!” Delores fumed. “But he’s mine, and if she thinks she’s going to worm her way into what’s mine, she’s got another thing coming!”

Reina smiled, “Well, that’s really all I came to say. I can see myself out.”

As she got in her car, Reina sent Karenna one more text.

Wheels in motion to solve the Sydney problem. I told Delores that she’s trying to trick Clarence into getting her pregnant. Now we sit back and watch it all implode. Wanna come over for dinner?

Reina stopped and picked up enough Chinese food to feed an army. When she got home, Chad was already there and looked puzzled.

“I thought you went for groceries,” he said, as he helped her with the bags of food. “This looks like carryout from Leong’s.”

Reina grinned, “Karenna and Gemma are coming over for dinner. I didn’t know what everyone wanted, so I got a bunch of different things.”

Chad frowned, “Karenna didn’t say anything about coming over tonight.”

“I just invited them on a whim. I hope you don’t mind,” Reina said as she set the table for four.

“No, not at all,” Chad grinned, as his mind went to the possibility of a foursome for dessert.

Karenna and Gemma arrived minutes later with a bottle of wine and a bottle of sparkling water for Reina. “We didn’t want to show up empty-handed,” she said.

Chad poured the wine and Reina’s water, and they all sat down to eat. Reina lifted her glass and said, “Here’s to Delores Jones.”

Chad nearly choked on his wine, “Why are we toasting Clarence’s wife?”

Gemma giggled, “Oh, probably because your badass wife went to visit her today.”

Chad frowned, “Why did you go see her, baby?”

Reina smiled sweetly, “Well, it seemed like the simplest, most effective way to stop Sydney in her tracks. It seems that Delores was perfectly content to look the other way while Clarence cheats on her. But she wasn’t too keen on the idea of Sydney trying to get pregnant by her philandering husband. I’m certain that Sydney’s head will be spinning when Delores rips her a new asshole.”

“You’re right, Gemma. My wife is a badass,” Chad laughed.

Karenna patted Chad on the arm, “Aren’t you glad I convinced you not to let her go?”

“Every single day,” Chad agreed.

After dinner, Karenna suggested that she and Gemma should call it an early night and get going.

“Why on earth would you leave before having dessert?” Reina laughed.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you had planned for dessert,” Karenna said.

Gemma knew exactly what Reina meant and elbowed Karenna, “She means sex, Kar. She wants the four of us to have a playdate.”

“Oh. Oh!” Karenna said, embarrassed that she’d missed the cues. “Well, if Chad wants…”

“Chad wants!” he interrupted playfully. They all laughed and headed up to the third-floor dungeon. Chad didn’t figure this impromptu session would require toys, but he felt very strongly that their bed in the master suite was for the two of them alone. The bed in the dungeon, however, was fair game for fun times like this.

Once upstairs, the three women quickly undressed. Chad watched as his bulge pressed against his jeans.

“I think Chad should watch for a bit while we play with his slut, don’t you, Karenna?” Gemma asked wickedly.

“Definitely!” Karenna agreed. “Keep your pants on and have a seat as we enjoy your pregnant whore, Chad.”

Chad’s cock twitched. He nodded, only too happy to give his consent to the decadent scene unfolding before him.

“Reina, hold onto the mirrored wall and spread your legs,” Karenna directed. “That way, Chad can see what we are doing to you from all angles.”

Reina shivered with arousal and did as she was told. Her eyes met Chad’s in the mirror, and she mouthed, “I love you.”

Chad smiled and returned the sentiment, then watched intently as Gemma took a tender nipple into her mouth while Karenna got between Reina’s legs and planted soft, wet kisses all around her bare mound. Reina moaned as a single finger toyed with her pink folds and then slipped inside her.

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

“More, please,” she begged.

Gemma laughed softly as she firmly pinched and rolled Reina’s nipples before pulling them tautly. At the same time, Karenna’s tongue teased its way around the opening of Reina’s needy pussy, while Chad squirmed in his chair.

Gemma continued her onslaught of Reina’s tits while she kissed her neck all the way up to her ear. “You love being used, don’t you, slut?” she purred.

Reina nodded, moaning softly. Then Karenna took Reina’s clit between her teeth and nibbled firmly while Gemma did the same with her nipples. Reina’s body began to rock as Karenna added a second and then a third finger into her dripping wet pussy.

Karenna glanced over at Chad, “Your slut’s cunt is nearly ready for you. You should undress and get on the bed.”

Chad wasted no time getting naked. He was on his back with his rock-hard cock standing at attention. Gemma whispered something to Reina, causing her to pause and then nod. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Gemma sat on the bed next to Chad and said, “I’m going to get you ready for your wife.”

Chad’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when Gemma put her mouth on his rigid shaft. “Wait!” he protested.

Reina looked at him with desire in her eyes, “It’s okay, Chad, she just wants to suck you a little to get you wet for me.”

Chad hesitated, hoping this wasn’t some sort of trick. But when Gemma took him in her mouth again, all he saw was a combination of love and lust in Reina’s eyes. And trust.

He knew no one could rival his wife in the blow job department. Still, it was an incredibly wicked feeling having a different mouth on his dick. He looked over at Reina, whose pussy was being devoured by Karenna, and decided to relax and enjoy it.

He opened his eyes when he heard a frustrated protest come from Reina’s lips. But it wasn’t because Gemma was sucking his prick. It was because Karenna had brought Reina to the brink of orgasm, then stopped, leaving her in desperate need of release.

Gemma stopped and helped Karenna position Reina over Chad and then slide her wet pussy onto Chad’s stiff cock.

Chad and Reina moaned simultaneously as he entered her. He took hold of her hips and thrust himself into her slowly and deeply. Reina rocked on him, meeting every thrust, as the meshing of their bodies stimulated her clit.

Karenna and Gemma moved to the couch in a sixty-nine position, where they feasted on each other’s hot, wet sex. Chad glanced over and grinned, causing Reina to take a peek as well. The sight of them going at it only heightened their own arousal. Chad picked up the pace and felt Reina’s climax closing in. He was tempted to deny her, just for a few moments. Then he thought about that trust he saw earlier in her eyes and decided to give her what she needed.

He gripped her hips and pulled her down onto him again and again.

“Oh, God, Chad!” she cried out. “Yes, yes, yes!”

Her back arched, and her body quaked with a tumultuous orgasm as she screamed, “Oh, fuck yeah!”

The contractions of her spasming pussy caused his own explosion. He cried out, “God, yes, Reina, take it! Take it all!” Then he emptied himself into her and pulled her down into his arms.

As their hearts raced and their breath pounded heavily in their lungs, they heard Karenna and Gemma cum hard together. Chad kissed Reina’s forehead and held her there for just a little while longer.

Although the scene was completely different, he couldn’t help but be reminded of when, before they were actually a couple, he held her like this, not wanting the moment to end. He smiled at the realization that it was okay for moments to end now since they would have many more moments together. Still, it was hard to let go of her; she felt so good on top of him.

Then the baby kicked and surprised them both. “I guess the baby wants us to move,” Reina sighed.

“I guess so. How do you think the baby would feel about shower sex?” Chad asked playfully.

Reina grinned, “Well, here’s the part where I admit that having the shower chair in there is probably a good idea.”

“Ah, then we will need to head down to our shower, as I didn’t think to put a chair in the one up here,” he said, sliding them both carefully off the bed.

As they walked past to the couch, Chad nudged Karenna, “You two can use this shower to clean up. We’re heading to our room.”

Karenna smiled at Chad, “Thanks, pal. And, no worries, we can let ourselves out.”

Chad leaned over and gave Karenna a friendly kiss on the cheek, “Every single day, I am thankful that you didn’t let me be an idiot and let Reina go. Thanks, pal.”

~~~~~

The next morning at work, Reina wasn’t surprised to see Sydney show up in a tizzy.

“You fucking bitch!” Sydney screamed.

Karenna poked her head out of her office and said, “You’ll need to bring it down several notches, or I will throw you out on your ass.”

Sydney huffed and lowered her voice, “I suppose you’re pretty proud of yourself!”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Sydney,” Reina said patiently.

“Oh, I suppose you have no idea why Mrs. Jones showed up at the office today unannounced and demanded that Clarence fire me,” she spewed.

“Nope, no idea at all,” Reina said. “But Delores strikes me as a woman who knows what her man is up to. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I don’t have time for your bullshit, Syd. I’ve got a real job and need to get some things done.”

Sydney stood staring at Reina, rage consuming her. Then Chad came out of his office to see what all the commotion was about.

“Before you get yourself into a situation that you’ll regret, I suggest you leave, Sydney,” Chad said calmly. “Clarence called me and told me that you’d likely show up here. So, here’s my advice. Take the extremely generous severance package you’ve been offered and go the fuck away. You’ve overstayed your welcome.”

Sydney huffed again, then she looked at Reina and said, “Does he know the baby isn’t his?”

Chad watched rage wash over Reina’s face. He stepped closer and said, “Give it up, Sydney. The baby is mine. Even if it weren’t, Reina is the love of my life. So, I’m always going to love her, no matter what. You will never know that kind of love, Sydney. You’re too spiteful and mean. Now, get the fuck out of here and stay away from us. Or I will be forced to call Clarence and tell him to rescind his decision to give you a big chunk of money instead of just firing you.”

Sydney hesitated for a moment, then she looked at Reina and said, “Fine, I’ll go. Reina, if you think for one minute that Chad will love you forever, you’re fooling yourself. Men use women. Then they throw us away when they find another woman to use.”

Reina looked sadly at Sydney, “Then you simply haven’t found the right man. I hope someday that you do. But you need to leave now.”

Sydney turned on her heels and stormed out of the office.

Chad walked over to Reina and pulled her into his arms, “She’s a piece of work. It just goes to show, beauty on the outside means nothing without beauty on the inside.”

Reina sighed, “Did you really mean what you said about loving me no matter what, even if the baby wasn’t yours?”

Chad went pale. He felt like he’d been stabbed in the heart, but he took a deep breath and said, “Yeah, Reina, I meant it.”

“You’re the best husband in the world,” she said, hugging him tightly.

“It is mine, though, right?” he asked.

“Yes, Chad, it’s yours,” she laughed.

“I should spank you for making my heart almost stop there,” he teased.

“I’ve got a lot of work to do this morning. But I’m free after lunch, Sir,” she said. “I look forward to being called in your office.”

Chad swatted her bottom playfully, “After lunch, it is then, my little Office Whore.”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments