Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A little more character building before the really fun stuff!"

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know Her

Part 4 – A Beach Walk

Thursday finally arrived, and on my way to Susan’s house, it occurred to me that I wasn’t the least bit nervous as I had been the other times we’d met. I didn’t think I had anything to prove anymore, and Susan seemed as eager as I to keep this going. I arrived at her street, parked a few houses up again, and walked back to her house. Susan was coming out the front door as I walked up the drive.

“Hi, Mark! Looks like a nice night for a sunset!” she said happily. Another completely different look for her wearing tight, denim short-shorts and a black lace crop top that showed off her tummy. On her head was a plain white ball cap and sandals on her feet.

“Hi, Susie, um, Susan. It does!” I agreed, noting the right pattern of clouds in the sky to reflect the fiery colors the sun would soon present.

“Where’s your car?”

“Down the street a little,” I told her, getting a confused look.

“Wow! I never saw your car up close, only through my window at the office. It’s pretty!” She opened the door and got in. “What kind of car is this?” she asked as I got in myself.

“It’s a BMW Z4 and by far the best car I’ve ever owned. It’s fast, handles great, has a good sound system, and looks gorgeous! Do you want me to put the top up? You’re hair?”

“No way! I’ve got a cap, and besides, I want everyone to see me in a car like this!”

I started the car and quickly pulled away from the curb, showing off a bit. “Whoa!” she said with the excitement of a young girl. She enjoyed the ride to the beach, which for us is only a five-to-ten-minute drive, but the open air and wind had her smiling all the way. We arrived, quickly found a parking spot, and made our way onto the beach barefoot. Struggling through the soft sand, we finally reached the shore and walked at the surf’s edge.

“Why didn’t you park in my driveway, Mark?”

“Well, it might seem silly, but I know large, tight-knit communities often have nosy neighbors minding everyone else’s business. I didn’t want anyone talking about you and who you’ve got coming to your house,” I explained, realizing it sounded feeble in the telling.

“Really? Aww, you’re protecting my reputation?” she said, looking up at me with that cute smile I love. “That’s sweet! Unnecessary, but sweet.” We walked in silence for a minute or two when she asked, “Tell me about Rosa?”

“What about her? I mean beyond what I already told you?”

“She seemed important to you. I’m just curious. If you don’t feel comfortable talking …”

“No, I’m okay with it,” I replied nonchalantly. I told of how we’d initially gotten together before the Company’s move to Florida, leading up to her eventually returning to New York. “Anyway, she hated the lack of nightlife here. There wasn’t much going on, and she missed the New York scene. It didn’t bother me since I don’t care for bars or discos anyway.”

“I didn’t like them either. So many phony people!”

“Better and better,” I said, meaning I just kept finding things I liked about Susan.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“Nothing. Maybe I’ll explain it sometime,” I evaded.

“Um … okay. So, you and Rosa were falling apart anyway.”

“I think the only reason we were together here was because we were strangers in a strange land, holding on to something familiar. It may also have had something to do with the ‘you need a spankin’ phrase. As I told you, she said it to me many times, with my standard ‘promise?’ response, so I imagine she was hoping that would blossom into something.”

I went on to describe the strange almost-sex life we had and how that led to her leaving my apartment, and ultimately me, in a huff.

“I was confused as I thought I’d acted like a gentleman, and she, I don’t know, didn’t like that?”

“You were acting like a gentleman! You thought the relationship should have progressed, but she didn’t, and you honored her wishes. You don’t feel sad about it anymore?”

“Not now. I did when I’d figured out what an opportunity I screwed up, though even then, I knew there wouldn’t have been any great romance between us, but knowing what we did do later, I’m sure we would have had a lot of fun with spanking.” Finished with this long story, I asked her about her past.

“I’m afraid there’s not much to tell. Right after finishing my dental training, I was married at twenty-two and had Chloe a few years later. She idolized her father, Dave. Like many girls, she was a daddy’s girl, although Dave never really accepted that role. We were divorced when Chloe was about seven. She was heartbroken at first, but as she saw first-hand what a jerk he was over the years, she gradually got over it and has no relationship with him anymore, more his choosing rather than hers.

“I thought Dave was quite handsome, and he could be quite charming, but he was often an unkind, almost mean person, and once I’d accepted that, he became quite ugly to me. He became gradually more detached from us, starting when Chloe was born, and I even suspected him of cheating on me, but I never had any solid evidence to go on. So, we divorced, and it’s been just Chloe and me since.”

“Did you date after the divorce? Any prospects come out of that?”

“After a year or two of getting my feet on the ground, I did make myself available, but not very successfully. Mostly, it was fix-ups by friends, blind dates, and the like, but they rarely went beyond a date or two. It was probably more my fault than the guy’s because I still had to focus on Chloe, and dating often clashed with that.”

“I’m sorry about your divorce,” I said as I couldn’t figure out anything else to say.

“Don’t be! Chloe and I are both better off for it. I’ve seen people stay together ‘for the sake of the children’ and not really have a life until the kids are out on their own, and then they’re disillusioned about the parent’s seemingly sudden breakup.”

“Did you have any other family to help you?”

“I did, and they were a big help. My parents helped a lot, taking Chloe while I worked, and I have a sister, Erin, who helped me with my emotional state, although she’s probably the one who tried to ‘set me up’ more than anyone else. They’re all gone now, though. My parents died rather young, in their sixties, of various old age ailments, and my sister moved to Atlanta. We still see each other, but only once or twice a year.”

“It sounds as if you’ve had a rough life but seem to have come through it okay.”

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“Yeah, I think I have; we have. Chloe and I have a very special relationship, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world! What about your family? Parents, brothers, sisters?”

“My parents are both gone, my mother to Parkinson’s and my father of a broken heart. They had been married for almost fifty years! My father just couldn’t live without my mother.”

“Wow! Fifty years! My parents made it over forty years, though.”

“My family is large because my father and his siblings had four or five kids each. I have three brothers and a sister, so five of us, and I’m in the middle. The oldest is my sister, who lives in Virginia. My older brother is in Chicago, while my two younger brothers are still on Long Island. We all see each other maybe once a year. I’m closest to my older brother and his three boys. I have a bunch of cousins, and they all have kids as well. A family reunion at my youngest brother’s house a couple of years ago was almost fifty people, and many of us didn’t make it, like me, unfortunately.”

“And you? Ever married or have any great romances?”

“No, never married. I’ve never found the right person, and a hobby like spanking doesn’t make it any easier.”

“A hobby?!” she laughed loudly.

“I had one great romance again with a woman at work, Amy. It started with her doing some work for me on a special project, though she didn’t work directly for me. I also introduced her to spanking, and our relationship grew until she got engaged to someone else. Even so, she couldn’t stay away from the spanking and cheated on her fiancé many times. We continued our spanking relationship, which sexually was getting to be better than anything I’d experienced up to that point.

“A month or two later, I found her on my doorstep crying. It seems they had introduced spanking her into their relationship, which was good at first, but, eventually, he sensed that it wasn’t satisfying her, probably fueled by our ever-progressing sexcapades, and he broke up with her, feeling he didn’t have her heart. We got back together that night and had a few months of committed togetherness, which was essentially long, sweaty, spanking, licking, and sex sessions!”

“So, what happened to her?”

“Well, her fiancé finally got his head out of his ass and convinced her to resume their engagement. I’ve not seen or heard anything about her since.”

“Oh, Mark! I’m sorry! That must have been hard?”

“It was for a while, but time heals all wounds, right? And I couldn’t say if I was in love with her or her with me. We just loved the spanking and the sex, though something may have developed given a chance.”

By this time, we were walking hand in hand while the sun was close to the horizon. We stopped walking to watch it slip into the sea, and the clouds light up from below. There were fewer clouds than before, and the colors were more pink to lavender shades. It was beautiful, but not the ‘sky on fire’ reds and oranges we often see.

We were kicking around in the gentle surf before having to leave since the beach parking closed after sunset. Suddenly, I heard a loud ‘Ow!’ from Susan and saw her hopping around on one foot while holding the other.

“What happened,” I asked as I went to her and helped her stand while she examined her foot.

“I was just splashing around when I stepped on something sharp, like a piece of glass or a pointy stone. It’s a small cut, but it hurts like crazy.”

“Salt water is good for a wound. Let’s wash it out. Here, put your arm around my shoulder.” She wrapped her right arm around my shoulder, and we hobbled into the water. I had her lift her foot behind her so I could see and clean it out. “It’s right in the middle behind your toes. Doesn’t look too bad, but I’m sure it hurts.”

“It does! I don’t think I should walk on it!”

“Here, let me help you!” I said as I lifted her out of the water and carried her back to the hard-packed sand at the water’s edge. I didn’t notice her looking at me and smiling. I was about to start walking toward the parking lot when she stopped me.

“Mark, wait!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Absolutely nothing!” she said with a big smile. “Come here,” she added, reaching around my neck with her other arm, pulling us together into a warm, loving kiss. When we separated, we smiled as we knew something special had happened. I kneeled and placed her back on the sand, to kneel as well. As soon as she was stable, we fell into each other’s arms and kissed again, our bodies folding into each other as one. “You are so sweet! And I am so happy when I’m with you!”

“I haven’t been this happy in a long time, Susan!” We kissed passionately again before we finally got up to walk.

“I can walk on the hard sand by the water walking on my heel, but I’ll need help again when we get to the soft sand,” she said as we came together arm in arm and began walking. We didn’t say much as we were concentrating on her walking. We went to the shortest stretch of soft sand, and I picked her up again and started across the fine, shifting sand. She hugged me tight, both out of necessity and to keep me close so she could repeatedly kiss me on the cheek. We made it to the boardwalk and path to the parking lot when she asked me to stop.

“I have to go to the little girl’s room,” she said with a smile.

“I’ll wait here on this bench,” I said as I watched her hobble into the semi-open-air restroom. I don’t know how long she took because it seemed like a long time, but I didn’t mind being ecstatic about our first kisses! I was lost in my thoughts when she returned and plopped down in my lap as though I’d been carrying her and we’d just sat down.

“Aren’t you supposed to be the other way around?” She looks puzzled but then understands with a laugh.

“You’re not going to give me a spanking on a bench at the beach!”

“Look! Those two women heard you and are waiting to see what happens!” She looked, and we both laughed. She put her arms around my neck again, and we kissed even better than before. I started to lift her when she stopped me with ‘Wait a minute’ again.

“Mark, I think I’m ready for a fun/sexy spanking. Maybe not the whole thing, but the beginning parts? Will you do it? Will you spank me, and touch me, and lick me?”

“Oh, Susan, I would love to! Tonight?” I asked, hoping she’d say yes but preferring a more special time.

“No, not tonight. Tomorrow? I want to make some preparations.”

“I agree, though I can’t wait!”

“Me too,” she said with a small kiss, “Let’s go.”

“Would you like to go to a coffee shop? I know one that has great donuts!”

“I only drink tea, but I love donuts!”

“I only drink tea as well. Better and better.” I said, but this time, she didn’t ask what it meant, maybe understanding it on her own.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this quiet interlude and got to know Susan a bit better. Please 'like' and/ or 'favorite' my story if you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments