Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A romance develops!"

Chapter 2 - Getting To Spank Her

Part 5 - Fun & Sexy

It was almost time to go, and I was trying to decide what to wear, but as I hoped I wouldn’t have it on very long, I settled for a polo shirt and light elastic waist pants. The only item I’d keep on for a while, my underwear, was tight, black, and sexy (I hoped). My excitement built steadily as I got closer to her home. I couldn’t wait to please her in ways a spanking did not. I parked in her driveway and practically jumped out of the car.

I walked to her door more excited than I can remember being. I was about to knock when the door seemingly opened itself, as no one was visible. I walked into the dark house, and with the day’s last bit of sun streaming through the back windows blinding me, I couldn’t see much. The door closed as mysteriously as it opened, and I saw Susan with her back against the door. My eyes adjusted to the dark, and I could then see her red velvet underwear, a pair of tight bikini panties on the bottom, and a simple bra on top, both trimmed with black lace, which made me suddenly realize I would see her topless for the first time.

“Susan, you look good enough to eat!” She came to me with a big smile, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me forcefully.

“I hope you remember that later!” she replied, looking into my eyes. “Come with me,” she said, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom. I love all kinds of panties, and I enjoyed Susan’s cute bottom in them as she led me to our scene. When we entered, I saw the preparations she talked about last night. She’d changed the bedside lamps to red bulbs and, combined with the long-stem candles on her dresser, they gave the room a soft, romantic atmosphere.

The bed had only its main sheet, while the bedspread was lying on the floor as though for a picnic. On the spread was a small tray table with another candle, a bottle of wine, and two glasses. The chair we’d used for her last spanking was near the corner but free from any obstructions, and as I scanned the whole room, I also noticed a hairbrush! It was on the corner of the bed, so I imagined it would come into play later, but this was another step in her spanking education: the use of implements!

“Very nice!” I said, gathering her into my arms for a kiss and a grope of her gorgeous bottom, after which she sat on the spread and indicated I should do the same.

“To us! And to spanking!” she giggled as we toasted our wine glasses, each taking a big sip. I noticed hers was a finger or two lower than mine, so I assumed she’d gotten a head start. “I’ve been looking forward to this all day!”

“Me too! Are you ready for fun and sexy?”

“Definitely! But you aren’t!” she said as she reached for the buttons on my polo shirt. “You’re way overdressed!” She pulled my shirt over my head and went to work on the waist of my pants. I lifted, kneeling to give her better access. Pulling the drawstring open, she quickly pulled them down to my knees and off when I lifted each leg in turn for that purpose.

“Ooo, we both have sexy panties on tonight,” she commented as my tight underwear came into view. I saw her hesitate with her hand about to stroke the bulge between my legs but decided not to. I was glad she seemed to recognize this would be a spanking first, moving into sexy stuff along the way, not right at the beginning.

We sat again while we talked and drank our wine. We’d both nearly finished when I commented on the hairbrush.

“It’s not for brushing my hair,” she said with downcast eyes and her trademark bitten lip.

“No, it isn’t,” I said.

“It’s for spanking my hiney when I need to be spanked hard!” she added with a small smile.

“Well, we’ll just have to see whether your hiney needs that kind of extra stimulation tonight.” Her smile widened as she came to me for another long kiss and whispered close to my ear.

“Take me over your knee and give me a spanking? Please?” Her expectant face was inches from mine as she pled for the first of many spankings she’d get tonight. We both stood and again, she took me by the hand and led me to the chair, wanting to be sure she was over my knee for it. I sat, and within seconds, Susan lowered herself onto my lap.

“Spank me, Mark!” she said and repeated, “Spank me!” just before lowering her face to the floor. The first smack landed before the second ‘spank me.’ I spanked all over her cheeks, both where her panties covered her bottom and where they didn’t. She lifted her bottom to meet my hand again and squirmed in a most enticing way. I continued in no particular pattern or speed for maybe five minutes.

“I think we need to have these down for a while,” I said, lifting the elastic on her tight panties.

“Mmm! Yes, please!” she moaned, “Spank me on my bare hiney!” I slowly dragged them down over her rosy bottom, the scratchy lace fabric getting a good reaction. “Ohhh, I love having my panties pulled down!” I left them just below her cheeks, intending to pull them back up before the next round.

Back and forth, I spanked across both jiggling cheeks in a steady but slow pattern. When I started spanking harder and quicker on one cheek only, she knew what was coming next and raised her bottom yet again as though to say, ‘Make them really hard!’ When I stopped, my fingers went immediately to her thighs and scraped my fingernails up over her gorgeous cheeks. She cried out, moaned, and stiffened as though she’d cum any second.

Repeating the pattern on the other side got an even greater reaction, and I remembered that the feeling builds with each repetition, so I spanked her like this at least two more times until she seemed like she couldn’t take any more. I only pulled her panties back up because I loved seeing her in them, especially the tight fabric formed over the slight mound between her legs.

“Oh, Mark! I love that!” she said as she got up and sat on my lap, hugging me tightly before another fantastic kiss.

“Oh really? I couldn’t tell!” I teased. She smacked my shoulder at my wiseass remark and got off my lap to sit on the blanket again, pouring more wine for both of us. We sat drinking our wine and touching each other; no place sensitive, although every touch was arousing. Ten minutes later, I wanted to start again. “I think my sexy, naughty girl needs to be spanked again!”

“Oh yes, she does!!” We got up, and this time, I led her to the end of the bed.

“Bend over and put your hands on the bed!” I instructed.

“Mmm, yes, sir!” she said as she bent and presented her spanked bottom to me for more spanking.

“I think we’ll start with these down this time,” I said as I pulled her panties down again, leaving them about mid-thigh, eliciting a favorable response. I started again, somewhat softer than before, but building intensity quickly. She’d arch her back on some and pull away on the ones that landed just right.

Continuing at an uneven pace, my left hand slid from the small of her back around her body to her breast, just a few quick rubs over her bra, but then underneath it to feel her tits for the first time. She moaned as she pressed her chest against my hands as I gently rubbed and squeezed each in turn. Returning to her back, my hand released the clasp on her bra, and she quickly shrugged it off, all while the spanking continued, her cheeks reddening nicely now. I went back to her erect nipples and squeezed and pinched them. She was practically writhing in ecstasy as my hand slid from her tits down between her legs and into the wet slit of her pussy.

“Oh my god, Mark!” she cried out as my finger slid up and down the valley between her tender lips. When she seemed like she couldn’t take any more, I stopped. I pushed her down on the bed and started turning her over.

“Turn over, Susan! I said you look good enough to eat! You still want me to eat you up?” A loud moan and ‘Mmm!’ was all the response I needed. I lifted and pushed her further back on the bed before my hand slid her panties off and then slowly pulled her knees apart. She looked at me longingly as I lay between her legs and kissed her and her swollen nipples.

She was breathing hard as my lips made their way down between her thighs to lick and nibble her sweet pussy lips. My hands went to her sore cheeks and lifted her to press hard against my face as I explored her delicious wetness. As her excitement increased, I slipped my tongue inside her, each new touch bringing her closer to the edge. One hand slid around her cheek and into her wet crotch, where my finger slid inside, yet another step closer.

She was so close, so while my finger fucked her, my mouth went crazy everywhere else, alternately sucking her soft lips into my mouth with my tongue, pressed hard into her slit, sliding up and down. Her breathing quickened, and her body stiffened as she went up to the edge and over, her body collapsing into jerky spasms passing through her. I watched from above as she gradually quieted until she grabbed my neck and pulled me down on top of her.

GenesisRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisRodriguez

“Mmm, that was so good! I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything like it!” she said, pulling me in for a flurry of sloppy, wet kisses.

“Your reaction made it one of the most amazing things for me too!” We rolled around on the bed, each on top for a short while before rolling again, always hugging, kissing, and pressing our bodies tight together.

Eventually, we calmed down and returned to the blanket as Susan leaned against me, holding each other and our wine. We didn’t need to say much, but every so often, I’d hear a soft ‘Mmm’ from her. I kissed her hair, her hand, and occasionally her breast. We just enjoyed being close together.

“Will you spank me again? Not hard, just a slow, sexy spanking,” she said, tilting her head back to look me in the eye. “Please?”

“How can I refuse?” I replied as we both moved to get up. Susan went to the bed and lay face down over several pillows that raised her red bottom provocatively.

She looked back at me expectantly, “Spank my hiney!” she said as she lifted her cute bottom even higher in invitation. I smacked her bottom a few times with no apparent rhythm or pattern. “Mmm, I love my spankings, Mark!”

“And I’m so glad you do! Your bottom is so cute and spankable!” I replied.

“Do you really think I have a cute bottom?”

“More than you know! Just keep showing me your cute little hiney, and I’ll spank you as much as you want!”

“Oh! Mmm, a little harder? Oh yeah! Ooo, harder! Ohh, it feels so good!” Each time, I increased the force a little, but as she kept saying ‘harder,’ I ramped it up a little quicker to where it was a real spanking, but her bottom having been warmed up as it was, it still felt just fun and sexy.

I laid down next to her but opposite, head to feet; well, more like head to bottom, where I started caressing her inner thighs, but moving quickly to her tender and very wet pussy. She spread her legs wide to give me access while I got up on my elbows and kissed her warm, red cheeks. She rolled on her side, facing me and allowing me to lick her pussy. After a few loud gasps, she started to pull my underwear down as she closed her legs.

Pushing me onto my back, her hands went immediately to stroking my hard cock! She stroked my shaft using both hands and gently cupped my balls to the point where I was moaning appreciatively.

“Mmm! Don’t stop!” I said, not knowing her next move would be to take me in her mouth. She’d had to scoot up next to me to reach. Her mouth and hands going full tilt, I grabbed her legs in each hand and lifted her on top of me to where her pussy was practically in my mouth. Sucking her sweet lips into my mouth, she gasped aloud.

“Oh God! Ohhh! Ooo!” she cried before going back to work on my cock. Even with me in her mouth, she continued these moans and cries. It was apparent that we were both building up to a big climax. We both upped the ante and pushed the other to that edge. Before long, we were both cumming, not at the same time, but close enough. Susan had taken me out of her mouth but continued stroking until I erupted all over myself and the bed. I resumed spanking her sore, red cheeks playfully as I sucked on her slippery wet lips, and she came right after me. We both collapsed, breathing heavily and telling each other how good it was.

Susan turned around and lay beside me, pulling my arm around her neck. She reached up to my face, and we kissed as though eating each other. She rolled up on her side to face me and just stared into my eyes for quite a while.

“Something wrong,” I asked, not believing there was.

“Absolutely nothing wrong! This was so perfect! Mark, I want you! Inside me! Please?”

“Susan, I’d love to, but are you sure? I don’t want you to think I …”

“I am so sure you have no idea! I want you in me so bad!” I rolled onto my side, which pushed her onto her back. I kissed my way down to her pussy again and licked in earnest. Susan sat up and got a hold of me again, and between the joy of tasting her pussy and her stroking, I was quickly hard again.

Moving to a position between her thighs, I guided myself in, taking it slowly, but she was so wet I slid in easily and quickly. I hope I showed half the joy on my face as she did once I was in her up to the hilt. We initially expressed our joy by fervently kissing, but as I moved in and out, we moaned and pawed each other. I felt much bigger than my average size as her tight pussy sucked me in.

We’d roll over with Susan on top of me and back. When I could, I’d give her a few playful spanks or squeeze her sore bottom, which she seemed to love. It had been a long time since I’d done this with the emotional attachment I felt for her, and I tried to give her my all. It just felt so good to be in her pussy, and the steady in/out stroking had me coming sooner than I expected. She knew I’d cum and started squirming underneath me to keep it going a little longer, and finally, she came with an ecstatic look on her face.

“Oh, Susan! That was so …”

“Yeah, it was!” she interrupted. “Come here and kiss me!” We gave each other gentle, loving kisses on our mouths, neck, chest, and anywhere we could reach. “Mark, can we do it again? You felt so good in me!”

“Mmm! Come here!” I said, pulling her legs apart and plunging my two middle fingers into her sloppy wet pussy, while my thumb played in her slit.

“Mmm, so good! Ooo, will you spank me again first? Just a little one. Oh, and use the hairbrush! I want to see what that’s like!”

“Get over my knee, you sexy, naughty girl!” I said as I reached for the brush. I laid it beside me as Susan was climbing onto my lap. I started spanking her playfully, but her body language said she wanted it harder. “The hairbrush is going to hurt a lot more than my hand. Are you sure you want that now?”

“Yes, I do! Softly at first, okay?” The brush had stiff bristles, so I used them like my fingernails on her stinging cheeks. “Ohhh! Oh! Oh, my god!” Then I turned it over and spanked her sensitive bottom a few times. “Oh! Wow! Ooo, that does hurt more! Give me one hard one on each cheek, and then we’ll stop. “OWWW! Oh my … OWWW!” I turned the brush over and brushed the bright red spot I’d just left on her butt. “Ohhh, mmm!! I don’t think I’m ready for the brush yet!”

“No, not yet,” I said as I patted her cute little bottom. “Roll over.” As she did, I slipped my hand between her legs again. She shifted around to get hold of my slowly hardening cock, and when I moved closer to her, she put it right into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down, drawing it up to fully erect. It was like a moan fest between us as we readied each other. I turned and reached for her. “Come here, you!” I said as I slid on top of her and slid in even easier than before.

“Ohhh, fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Susan’s sincere dirty talk was so exciting. We moved in rhythm with each other, building slowly to a climax this time. She grabbed my ass and started pulling me into her hard, but just having her hands on my butt was so arousing for reasons that would be obvious had Susan known that I like to get spanked too. We were both moving ever quicker to the edge, and we went over it within a few moments of each other.

“Oh, Susan! I …” and I stopped again on the verge of telling her how much she meant to me. She smiled sweetly and didn’t try to get out of me what was left unsaid. Perhaps she knew?

“Hold me, Mark!” she asked simply. I took her from behind in my arms, and we spooned while catching our breath. It was so comfortable, and I wanted so badly to tell her, but I didn’t want her to think it was just because I loved having sex with her.

We lay quietly for a while, just calming down. She turned to face me, giving me the most gentle, loving kiss I could imagine.

“I can’t do one more thing. I’m just so calm and … satisfied! I hope we can do it again soon!”

“We will, but now we’re both so tired. You should probably go right to sleep, and I should go before I fall asleep at the wheel!” She chuckled at this. “Why don’t you stay right here, and I’ll tuck you in and kiss you goodnight?”

“You are so good to me. I can’t believe we’ve found each other like this!” she said with gentle sincerity. “No, I’ll get up and see you to the door, and you can kiss me goodnight there.” We slowly managed to get up and find our clothes. In just her panties, we walked to the door with Susan clinging to my waist possessively. Before we opened the door, we kissed our goodnight, holding each other as tight as possible.

“Good night, Susan,” I said as we separated, “Talk to you tomorrow?”

“Yes, please! Good night, Mark.” I pulled the door open and stepped through. Looking back, I committed to memory the perfect image of her holding the door in her sexy black panties. As I got in my car, I looked again, but she was looking intently at something on the dark street. She turned to me, smiled, waved, and slowly closed the door. I drove home with a feeling I’d not had in many years. I was going to have to tell her, but there were some other things she needed to know first.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope this story has the kind of romance your comments have been suggesting!? Please don't forget to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story if you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments