Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A short, sexy epilogue to the long weekend!"

Chapter 4 - A Whole Lotta Spankin’ Goin’ On

Part 16 – The Long Weekend & Sex For Breakfast

The following morning, Susan told me how much she had enjoyed yesterday over toast and tea.

“… and I really liked being in control, you know? Telling you what to do, and you doing it without question, no matter how painful it was!” she giggled. “I wonder what it would be like for a whole day?” she said hopefully.

“I loved you taking over like you did! That’s what I was talking about when we talked about domination. I’m in a high-pressure job, with a lot of people both directly and indirectly relying on me to tell them what to do, and it gets exhausting! Turning that around and willingly letting someone else tell me what to do is part of what I enjoy in spanking. Have I ever told you about DD, a domestic discipline relationship?”

“No, but it sounds more stern than just spanking!”

“It can be, but not always. Basically, it’s a relationship where one person assumes complete authority over the other, all the time, 24/7. Everything the dominant tells the submissive to do, they must do! They generally have a set of rules for behavior in all things. The rules are usually very reasonable: drive safely, make healthy decisions, and the dominant doesn’t just make up ridiculous things for the sub to do; again, reasonable. Then, of course, any failure on the part of the sub results in punishment such as spanking or paddling. The biggest distinction between this and other BDSM practices is it is absolute, all the time, and little or no leniency for failure.”

“Mark, you’re not suggesting …” she interrupted with a pained look.

“No, definitely not, and I didn’t even get into those that take it to extremes where the rules are not reasonable, can be quite arbitrary, and the punishments severe, painful, and scary. I was only bringing it up to further my point about giving up control.

“Perhaps you don’t see it easily from my point of view since you’re in the opposite position, aren’t you? Where everything you do at work is directed by someone else? I don’t mean every action, but you make few decisions on what you’re going to do next, and no one is waiting on those decisions to know what they need to do next or to make a major decision on a specific course of action. Is that a fair description?”

“I guess so. You know what I do; all the specific tasks are part of a routine. There’s occasionally a decision on how to accomplish something or what recommendation to make, but nothing that anyone else needs to continue their work.”

“So, can you imagine if everything you did led to another series of actions by persons or teams under your control that needed to be done quickly and correctly? For example, a simple problem happens at least once a year when all phone and internet connections go down. Just about the entire company is waiting for me, with my team, of course, to get it fixed. The longer it takes, the angrier we all get. We were down like that for almost a whole day on one occasion. After a day like that, I don’t even want to decide where to go for dinner! Thinking about it now, I would have loved coming home to you, ready to take care of me, maybe starting with a good spanking!” I said, laughing.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

“Just tell me when!” she replied with sincere interest. “On that DD stuff, would you maybe like to do that for just a weekend sometime? Not with ordinary daily things like chores and stuff, but all the fun stuff?”

“Maybe. Like a love slave? For the whole weekend?” I said, showing interest.

“I guess it would be like that, wouldn’t it? So, if I told you to ‘Come here and lick my pussy!’ you’d just do it without hesitation and know not to stop until I cum!” she replied with a raised eyebrow. “Of course, you’d probably do that anyway, wouldn’t you!?” she added, sitting up like she was ready for it right now.

“Yes, I probably would! Wanna be my stack of pancakes again?” I asked, referencing yesterday’s breakfast. Giggling, she cleared a spot on the table where she could lay on her back, lifted her legs, stripped her panties off, and spread herself open for me!

“I want you to eat my pussy right now!” she commanded. I obeyed, attacking her crotch and eating her pussy ravenously! Already wet from our stimulating conversation, my tongue went to work, adding my lubrication to her tasty slit! Squirming and moaning, Susan lifted her hips to push her cunt harder into my face! With her butt off the table, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face, eating her like a wet, juicy slice of watermelon! Sucking her labia while my tongue licked and probed brought her water to boiling, and she spilled over into my mouth.

“Oh Mark, that was …,” and she stopped as she saw me dropping my pants, my hard-on homing in quickly on its target! “Ohhhhhh …” was all she could say as I slid easily into her honeypot! Lifting her hips again, she matched me thrust for thrust as we slammed into each other faster and faster, as though we both wanted to cum as quickly as possible! Buried deep inside her, I jerked with short, quick thrusts, and we came together. Sitting up, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me forcefully into her face, sucking each other with tongues entwined! When we separated, she looked at me with loving eyes.

“I know. I love you too!” I said, answering her silent words.

“So, think you can do that for a whole weekend? Pleasuring me on command?”

“I’d sure like to try!” I said as our arms wrapped us tightly.

The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying each other’s company in various ways, including sex and spanking, of course, but not at the frenetic pace of Saturday. We did everything we always do, with extra-curricular activities sprinkled liberally throughout the days.

Ultimately, we declared the weekend a resounding success and agreed we should do it again soon. After dropping her off at work, I reflected on the domesticity of the whole weekend as I drove to my office. I’d lived on my own for so long, there was a tiny doubt in my mind prior to this weekend that having someone in my house, in my bed for three days, might be too much, but it wasn’t, not even a little bit, which had me thinking about the future in a very different way.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the whole 'Long Weekend' series within a series! Please remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' it if you did! Thank you for reading my story!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments