Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Sunday morning and Brian was seated in the kitchen at the breakfast table. He and Hailey were alone in the house, her parents being still in the city and not expected home until that evening. Brian had just put a spoonful of cereal into his mouth when Hailey came through the door. On seeing how she was dressed, he exploded and spit the cereal all over the table.

"I'm going to take that as a vote of approval for how I'm dressed," Hailey said, standing in the doorway with a smile on her face. She was wearing a towel and probably not much else. The towel wasn't beach-towel-size either, more like bath-towel-size. It extended from slightly above her breasts to nearly mid-thigh.

Brian was still coughing, trying to quell his reaction. "Uh, yeah," he stammered, "Got my vote." He coughed a few more times, finally regaining some semblance of composure. "That other time... uh, when you answered the door in a towel... I mean, like I believed that was an accident... but uh this, this uh... well whatever, I do like it."

"This was an accident, too," Hailey insisted. "Earlier this morning I threw all my underwear into the washer. I'm still waiting for it to dry. The towel was handy and... well, you obviously don't mind." Hailey walked over to the table and pulled out the chair next to him. "Can I join you?"

"Uh, yeah, of course," Brian replied, intently watching her. As Hailey sat down the towel separated, leaving the entire side of her bare except for the tuck under her arm. "And no, I don't mind how you're dressed... not at all," Brian added as he continued to watch her get situated in the chair.

Hailey opted to use one hand to maintain the tuck under her arm and the other to keep a corner of the towel securely between her legs. There was not enough of the towel to tuck under her butt, so it was bare against the seat of the chair. "I'm glad you like the towel. I mean, I think it is kinda fun, but don't get used to it. It's not likely to happen again."

"Too bad," Brian said as he moaned his dismay. "And I was just making up my mind never to skip breakfast again."

"So, you really do like it then?"

"Oh yeah, of course."

"You think Justin would like it too?"

"My friend Justin? Hell yes, he'd love it." Brian studied the look on Hailey's face. "You're not really thinking about dressing like this when he's around... or are you?"

"Oh of course not," Hailey said sternly. Then grinning, she added, "But you never know - accidents do happen."

Brian studied the look on Hailey's face. "You kind of like him, don't you? You can admit it."

"Maybe a little. You think he might be interested in me?" Hailey sounded as if she really wanted a straight answer to her question.

"Well, let me think," Brian replied, putting his chin on his hand, pretending to be in deep thought. Hailey sat patiently, not moving a muscle, waiting for the answer. "I don't think so," Brian finally said.

"What do you mean?" Hailey argued. "He always acts like he is."

"Oh yeah, there's no doubt he likes you. He thinks you're really hot. Always asks about you."

"Sounds to me like he's interested. Why do you say not?"

"You're not his type."

"What do you mean, not his type?"

"You know... the kinds of girls he likes... he expects certain things."

"Sooo," she asked, almost in a pout.

"You're just not that type of girl," Brian explained gently.

"How do you know?" Hailey quipped.

"Well, I just do, is all."

"Yeah, right, you really do know me well," Hailey snapped. "So you weren't surprised at how I dressed on a first date... or how far I let him go on the porch, for christ's sake... or, or... or that I would even tell you about all that. And how about me suggesting that we might do some more 'practice' in the pool? None of that surprised you, huh?"

"Whoa, slow down. Take it easy. Of course I was surprised, pleasantly so I might add. I just don't think you need to be another of his conquests."

Hailey was really steamed. She grabbed the edges of the chair and leaned toward Brian, putting her face right up to his. "Why don't you let me decide what's right for me. You're not my father. We're not really even related." Hailey leaned back just in time to catch the towel and keep it from falling. As she adjusted it, covering a little more than it had originally, she added with a little less bravado, "We just happen to live together. Okay?"

"Alright. But if that's what you want," Brian's voice became threatening, "no more 'big brother' stuff." His face turned red. "You are on your own!" he declared, emphatically.

Hailey was stunned by Brian's reaction and hastily adopted a more conciliatory tone. "So you think he might ask me out then?"

"Sure. Justin's dying to go out with you." Brian was surprised at his own reaction and similarly attempted to lower the temperature. "He wasn't going to ask, though, until I said it was okay. I'll clear the deck today."

The doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that?" Brian asked as he looked at his watch. "Ten o'clock is too early for the guys to start showing up. The race is not until sometime after noon."

"Probably the paperboy," Hailey offered. "He comes sometimes on Sunday morning."

"Probably so," agreed Brian. "I think I got enough to pay him. If your father just didn't have to have his morning newspaper..." He got up from the table. "Be right back."

Hailey took the opportunity to check on her clothes in the dryer, just off the kitchen in the laundry room. The timer was about to run out but her underthings were still a little damp. She set it for another ten minutes and turned back toward the kitchen. Hearing voices coming into the kitchen from the other side, she stopped out of sight of the kitchen, just short of the laundry room door.

"She must have gone to her room," she heard Brian say to someone who was accompanying him into the kitchen. And me in just a towel! Hailey thought, then heard, "She'll be back though. Maybe we'll have time for a swim before the other guys get here." Who, in god's name, is he talking to? Hailey wondered.

The blood rushed to her face as she heard, "I'd like that. I have yet to see Hailey in a bikini. I'll bet she is hot!" Sounds like Justin, Hailey thought excitedly. She adjusted the towel as modestly as possible and strutted into the room, entering from opposite where she supposed Justin was sitting. He looked up immediately. "Whoa," he said as he registered the sight of Hailey in a towel. "If I had known you were running around the house like this, I would have been here even sooner."

Hailey blushed and clutched at the towel. Feigning surprise, she remarked, "Brian could have warned me, at least given me a chance to get to my room."

"Hailey, I am truly sorry," Brian said, "I thought you had already gone to your room. Go now, we'll wait."

"Of course we'd rather you didn't," Justin added as he gave Hailey a very thorough elevator-type look. "But we can wait if we must."

"What's done is done," Hailey lamented. Speaking to Justin she added, "If I had known Brian's friends were going to be arriving so early, I would have put on makeup and fixed my hair."

"Well you look fantastic just like you are," Justin said, after which he added with a smirk, "You look like you just got out of bed."

Brian and Justin were on opposite sides of the circular table. Her face turned red as Hailey reached for one of the other chairs. Addressing them both and knowing the answer in advance, she asked, "Do you mind?"

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

"Not me," Justin snapped as he watched Hailey take a seat.

"Me neither," said Brian as he watched the towel separate. Again Hailey held it together with one hand while making sure a corner of it stayed between her legs. At least the opening is still on my side, he thought.

"Bro," Justin said, "You been holding out on me. You didn't tell me Hailey was running around the house in a towel."

"That's because she's not," Hailey responded in place of Brian. "This is a one-time deal, special occasion."

"But how did you know I was coming over early?" Justin jokingly asked Hailey, "No one knew, not even Brian."

Hailey responded, demurely, "I guess it is kinda special that you're here, but that's not what I meant. I accidentally put all of my underwear in the washer so I didn't have anything else to wear."

"All of your underwear in the washer?" Justin repeated with a smirk, "Should have burned it instead," then laughed at his own joke.

"Yeah sure," Hailey said in a flirting manner.

"You mean you never went without panties?" Justin asked, flirting back.

"Hey," Brian interjected loudly. "Don't you think that's a bit personal?"

Hailey looked at Brian, her face turning serious, then looked back toward Justin. "No, I don't think I have," she said evenly.

Seemingly oblivious to Brian's rebuke and the tone of Hailey's response, Justin spit back, "Well you should sometime. You might like it."

Hailey, still serious, but also warming to Justin's flirtatious suggestion, smiled and said, "Maybe I will." The bell on the dryer signaled that her clothes were ready. As she got up, Hailey laughingly said, "But right now, unless the dryer burned them, I'm getting my underwear and taking it to my room."

As Hailey tightened the towel and went into the laundry room, Justin rolled his eyes and whispered, "Hot, hot, hot,"

"Yeah, well I think she wants to go out with you," Brian whispered back.

"And you're okay with that?" Justin questioned, his eyebrows shooting up.

"She's old enough to decide for herself and I know she'd like it if you asked. Just be careful."

"What, you think I can't handle her?" Justin jokingly replied.

"You know what I mean."

Hailey passed through the kitchen carrying a basket of underwear. "Sorry to disappoint you guys," she said coyly, "But I'm going to put some clothes on." Then looking flirtatiously at Justin she added, "But I might join you for the race a little later."

*****

"What's going on," Hailey asked from the doorway to the den where Brian, Justin and two others were intently watching the finish of the race. At the sound of her voice, all four turned and looked in her direction. "We're watching the race," answered Brian, puzzled by the question.

"I can see that," Hailey said, confirming the obvious, "But I thought it was going to be over around three-thirty. It's half-past four. Did I misunderstand?"

"There was a bad accident on the start that cost a lot of time. It's almost over though," Justin said, "Trying to get rid of us?"

"Oh no, stay as long as you want," Hailey reassured, "I just need to tell Brian something."

Brian got up from his seat and joined Hailey in the doorway. "I'll get them out of here in a few minutes," he whispered, "The race is almost over."

"I meant what I said," Hailey protested, "I don't care. I just need to give you a message."

"Let me guess. Your parents called, they left early and will be home in a few minutes."

"Yes, it was my parents that called, but it's really the other way around." Her face lit up. "They're staying another night."

Brian's eyes went wide. "Oh... and they were just checking to make sure you are okay. Right?"

"Right. I am aren't I?"

"Yeah, for sure," Brian said, giving Hailey a quick once-over, "especially if they're going to be gone another night."

"I thought that's what you'd say," Hailey said cheerily, "How about I watch the rest of the race with you guys?" She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Then we can figure out how we're going to take advantage of the situation."

"Right... uh..." Brian gave Hailey another quick inspection. "That shirt though..." Hailey was wearing the same shirt she often wore with bare legs and no bra. "That shirt is kinda thin..." He stepped back, letting light from the window illuminate her. "Even sorta see-through," he noted. Brian could tell when he looked closely that Hailey was wearing panties, but he could also see that she wasn't wearing a bra. "You might want to put a little something more on," he suggested.

"No, actually, I don't want to. I kinda thought it'd be fun to come as I am. Unless 'big brother' doesn't want me to," Hailey replied.

"Hey, you already killed 'big brother', so it's up to you. Actually," Brian said as he looked Hailey over, "I think it's hot as hell."

"And I suspect your friends will too. I can always go change if I get to feeling uncomfortable. Okay?"

"Of course I think it's okay," Brian exclaimed. "I just want you to know, you are about to get lots of attention," Brian warned. "But if that's what you want..."

He turned to the room. "Hey guys... the folks are not coming home until tomorrow, so stay as long as you like... And Hailey's going to watch the rest of the race with us... if nobody minds." He didn't wait for an answer to that last part.

Brian's friends had returned to watching the race while he was talking with Hailey. After that announcement though, they all turned their heads and watched as Hailey followed Brian into the room. As Brian resumed his seat on one end of the couch, he motioned Hailey to the middle of it, between him and Justin, who was parked at the other end.

The entire room had forgotten the race and was focused on Hailey as she sat down. It was obvious to everyone from the twin peaks in her shirt that she wasn't wearing a bra, but as she sat back on the overstuffed couch, the hem of her shirt rode up her bare legs and Justin thought he could even see her panties.

Hailey realized the guys had forgotten the race and was quite turned on by the attention she had garnered. Still, she pretended not to notice and instead focused on the race. Eventually, the guys did likewise, sneaking only occasional looks in her direction.

The race ended amid screams from everyone in the room. Less than a second separated the first three cars. With the race over, eyes turned toward Hailey as she got up and started for the kitchen. "I'm going for a coke, does anyone else want one," she asked.

Brian looked around the room, getting nods from each of his friends. "Yeah, get cokes for all of us," he replied, "Do you need any help?"

"Nope, I got it," Hailey answered as she went through the door to the kitchen.

When Hailey went into the kitchen, only the neck button of her shirt was undone. When she came out carrying the tray of drinks though, the next button had loosened as well. Pausing in front of each of the guys, she bent over as she handed out the drinks. They still couldn't see a whole lot, but the cleavage that was now enticingly bare dispelled any doubts about whether or not she was wearing a bra.

(continued in the next chapter)

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments