Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(continued from the previous chapter)

As she handed Justin his drink, she took a second or two longer than she had with the others. Justin made no attempt to disguise where he was looking. "I was hoping you would burn your panties too," he said in a low voice.

"Actually, I didn't burn the bra either," Hailey responded, also in a low voice. Then she bent over even further and whispered, "I just left it in the drawer." She left Justin floundering for another line and walked over to Brian.

As she leaned over to hand him his drink, he said in a voice the others could not hear, "I guess you're not planning on changing anytime soon."

"Nope," she said as she sat the tray on the coffee table and swiveled to pounce on the couch. Unlike when she had sat down a few minutes earlier, there was now no attempt at modesty. The bottom of the shirt parted over her bare thighs, leaving her powder-blue panties carelessly exposed, at least to Justin and Brian.

Thirty minutes later, when the post-race festivities ended, Hailey got up, turned the television off and flipped on some music. "So what should we do," she asked of the room in general.

"You could dance for us," Tony, one of Brian's friends, jokingly suggested.

"Funny," Hailey parried, "And have it all over school before morning? No thanks."

Billy, another of Brian's friends, countered, "But school's out, doesn't start again for another month." His failure to perceive the humorous intent of Tony and Hailey was met with a chorus of hoots and hollers. "It's true," he repeated.

"What I was trying to say," Hailey patiently explained, "was that even though school is out, you guys would find some way to spread it around."

"No we wouldn't," Billy argued to more snickers, "would we, guys?"

Justin spoke up. "I know you were joking Tony, but Hailey might be willing if we all promised not to tell anyone else." He looked to Hailey for a reaction. When he got none he continued, "I'll make that promise, how about the rest of you?"

Hailey really did want to do it. Getting a little crazy with a few of Brian's friends would be a big turn-on but she sure didn't want it to get around. She looked from one to another of the guys and got nods from each of them. She looked at Brian. His eyebrows shot up in disbelief as he slowly nodded.

"And no cell-phone pictures. I see a cell-phone and I quit," Hailey dictated. She looked around the room and once again got nods from everyone. Hailey fiddled with the satellite radio and found music that suited the situation.

Hailey took over the center of the room, pushing the coffee table aside. She was in the middle of a semi-circle the guys had formed to watch the race: Brian and Justin on the couch, directly opposite the TV; and Tony and Billy in arm chairs on either side. With all eyes on her, she adopted a serious look and slowly stroked down the sides of her body with the tips of her fingers.

As her fingertips crossed the hem of her shirt and onto bare skin, she broke into laughter. "Shit," Hailey said while still laughing, "You guys are making me nervous. I'm going to have to start again."

Hailey again assumed a serious look as her fingers slithered down the sides of her shirt. Unlike the first time, however, she was able to continue past the hem of the shirt and onto her naked thighs, without losing her composure. Every eye was riveted on her seductive movements. No one knew what to expect next, but all were sure it was going to be good.

The music continued as if it were an accompaniment to a hot movie sex scene. Hailey gracefully swiveled her hips like a slow motion 'hula-hoop' exercise. She exaggerated the movements though: jutting her butt to the rear, far enough that her shirt barely covered her ass-cheeks; and thrusting her hips to the front with such vigor that the shirt split open to the lowest button, baring the insides of her thighs and providing brief glimpses of her panties. The 'hula' motion carried her slowly though a full circle, affording Brian and his friends every conceivable view.

Tony made no attempt to hide his excitement and openly 'adjusted' himself every time she faced his direction. The others, including Brian, were more discreet, but still showed visible indications of interest. The serious expression Hailey had initially adopted slowly disappeared. Her lips parted and her breathing became labored, as if the dancing was sapping her energy. Brian and Justin though, were sure they knew the real cause - Hailey was enjoying this as much as her audience.

The tempo of the music was increasing and Hailey kept with it. She raised her hands above her head, rose up on the balls of her feet, and twisted slowly in a circle, mimicking the dance of a ballerina. When her arms lifted, the shirt rose with it, until its hem was just above the crotch of her panties. The bottom button on the shirt had risen to her waist and as she turned faster, the tail of it spread wider, fully exposing her panties.

The music slowed and she swayed gently to the beat. Turning ever more slowly, she lowered her arms and let the shirt fall back into place. As she turned past the now blank television, her back to everyone, she loosened another of the buttons, this one near the bottom of her breasts. As she turned past the first guy in the arc of her admirers, she grasped the hem of the shirt in both hands and began to draw it up slowly.

As the shirt rose higher, everyone stared at the spot between her legs. No one noticed that she had undone another button. As she turned toward the television again, the shirt was nearly to her waist and by the time she faced the couch it was above her waistband, almost to her navel. Brian noticed the extra undone button and wondered how far Hailey was going to go.

"Oh my God, she's going to take it off," Tony blurted.

Hailey was lost in her own excitement and likely would have continued on, were it not for Tony's pronouncement, which served to remind her of the total situation. "In your dreams, maybe," she snapped at Tony and hastily pulled the shirt down to cover her panties.

"Now look what you've done," Billy chided.

"Yes, I think you guys have seen enough of me for one day," Hailey added as she looked down at her mostly unbuttoned flimsy shirt and bare legs. "And I've had enough of dancing alone."

"We could take turns dancing with you," Billy suggested.

She wanted an excuse to continue. "That would be an improvement," Hailey responded, "But I'm going to need another soda while I think about it."

"I'll get it," jumped in Justin, "Wouldn't want you to be thirsty while you're dancing."

"Right," Hailey said, swallowing hard. Justin had just told her what he expected her answer to be. "Better get enough for everyone," she said to Justin, "I don't want my dance partners to be thirsty either."

Hailey turned again to the satellite radio, flipping the channels until she found some dance-able music. As an up-tempo number with a disco beat began, Hailey motioned for Brian to join her. She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, "I thought we should dance to something that doesn't suggest that we're any more than friends."

They began a jitterbug type dance, one that kept them close enough for a private conversation without any real body contact. "Actually," Brian whispered carefully, "I'd be more concerned if my friends thought me that stupid. Childhood friend or not, that dance was the hottest thing I have ever seen." Then he added, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "Too bad I made that promise."

"But you did," Hailey countered.

"Just remember, these guys haven't made any promises," Brian continued, exhibiting a bit of sour grapes. "Between the bare legs and unbuttoned shirt, not to mention the memory of your dancing, these guys are definitely going to make you feel wanted, to say the very least."

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

Hailey hesitated, weighing Brian's words, then asked, "Is it possible that watching me rub up against your friends' hard cocks, might actually make you jealous?"

"Maybe a little," Brian allowed, then enthusiastically added, "But watching you, will make it worth it."

"I am definitely going to have to think about that one," Hailey said as they finished the number to the applause of the other three.

The next song was slow but not very dance-able so they all sat around drinking the Cokes Justin had fetched. The next song though was a popular dance number, but slow. Hailey motioned to one of Brian's friends whose name she could not remember.

He hastily took off his athletic shoes, (the floor was hardwood), and eagerly joined Hailey in the middle of the room. He took hold of Hailey with an imitation of a formal dance position, one arm clumsily around her back, the other outstretched, his hand clasping hers.

Hailey dropped his hand and put her arms around his neck. "Put your arms around my back," she commanded. He put his arms around her waist but still held her at a respectable distance. "Uh..." she started, fishing for his name.

"Billy," he prompted.

"Billy, I don't break. It's okay to hold me closer."

Billy was a bit of a nerd though, probably not been out with any girl more than one time. He closed the gap between them by a few inches but was still careful not to press against Hailey's breasts or let her feel his hardened tool.

Hailey tightened her arms around Billy's neck and pressed her groin against his. She rubbed her body against his, increasing the stimulation both were realizing. "Better, isn't it?" she whispered breath-fully into his ear.

"Yeah, but... I'm sorry I uh -"

"Hey," Hailey said, looking into his eyes from a few inches away. "Don't apologize. You liked my dance. I'm flattered."

"Uh... You mean it's okay?" Billy asked in wonderment.

"Of course. That's why we're dancing."

"Huh?"

"You're supposed to be excited," Hailey put her lips against Billy's ear. "So just enjoy it."

For the rest of the song Billy kept his body pressed firmly against Hailey's. The song ended but Billy wasn't ready to quit. Hailey pried his hands off her back. "I think I'm supposed to dance with your friend, whatever his name is."

"It's Tony," Billy said, looking at Hailey like he had just fallen in love. "Are we going to get to dance again?" he asked.

"I think probably," Hailey said, not sounding like she really wanted it to be true, "But right now, I need to dance with Tony." Another somewhat slowish song started, this one with a bit of a Latin flavor, appropriate as Tony was at least part Italian.

As Hailey and Tony pressed against each other and moved with the beat, Hailey spoke first. "You might not be too popular with your friends right now, but I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude."

"Huh?"

"Well, if you hadn't said what you did, I probably would have at least taken the shirt off. It was a good thing you spoke up when you did."

"Yeah, well I was afraid that if you continued, you might not be too happy with yourself later on."

Hailey tilted her head back so that there was a foot or so separating their faces. "I might be blond," she said, "But I'm not stupid. You're not really trying to tell me that you wouldn't want to see me at least topless, now are you?"

"Well, I uh... I mean, like sure... if the situation was right... like if we were on a date, just the two of us."

"And how is that going to happen? You've never asked me out."

"Well, since you're not going out with Rob Baker anymore, we could go out this week."

"Not," Hailey snapped.

"What? You think I wouldn't ask you?"
"Oh my God! You really are full of yourself, aren't you? No, asshole, it's because there is no way I would ever go out with you." Although the song wasn't ended yet, Hailey terminated the dance.

She went to the couch and pulled Justin to his feet. Her arms went around his neck and his around her butt. They danced to the ending of the number and continued on into the next. The music was definitely meant for belly-rubbing and both took advantage of it. Justin was the first to speak. He put his mouth close to Hailey's ear and whispered, "It seems that you have had a pretty good time today."

"Except for that creep I was just dancing with, yeah, I've been having a good time."

"And if that 'creep', as you called him, hadn't opened his mouth when he did, how much further would your have gone?"

Hailey's head was on Justin's shoulder. She lifted it and looked directly at him. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye. "Well... how much further would you have wanted me to go?"

"Only as far as you wanted, I guess."

"Well, if nobody had said anything, I probably would have at least taken the shirt off." Hailey felt Justin's already hard cock, stiffen even more. She looked into his eyes and asked, "What would you have thought about that?"

Justin's hands slid down past the hem of Hailey's shirt to her bare thighs. Then they returned slowly to their original position, clasped to her backside... but now under the shirt, on her panties. "You mean, you can't tell," he teased, rubbing his cock against her.

After pretending to ignore it for a few seconds, Hailey whispered, "You need to keep your hands on the outside."

"Yes, ma'am," Justin fired back.

"There are three people watching," Hailey explained patiently, "And one of them is a very special friend and my protector."

"And if he wasn't watching?"

"I'd tell him."

"You're going to tell him what happens on our date?"

"I would hardly call this a date."

"I mean later tonight."

Hailey stopped dancing and looked at Justin a few seconds before speaking. "Are you telling me that we're going out on a date, later tonight"

"Telling? No. I thought I was asking. But yes, that's what I meant."

Hailey slowly put her arms around Justin's neck and started to dance again. She was again face to face with him, less than an inch separating them. "So how do we work it... so we don't piss everyone off too bad."

"When this dance ends, you make some excuse to go to your room. Make sure everyone understands you're not coming back. Then after you've gone, I'll suggest we leave. They'll want to anyway."

"But you're going to come back and pick me up."

"Right, about seven."

"So how am I supposed to dress."

"You decide... I'm sure you'll be fine whatever you wear."

"So we're not going to the opera or something like that."

"Oh no, maybe a movie, pizza and uh... whatever."

"Movie, pizza and whatever?" Hailey put a special emphasis on the 'whatever'. "Sounds like it might be fun. Okay, let's do it."

When the song came to an end, Hailey gave Justin a quick kiss, the kind she would have given her father, and headed toward her room. As she passed Brian she whispered, "End of party. Tell your friends I've got a headache or something."

"Guys," Brian said, "Hailey's had it. I think she's not feeling so good. And, truthfully... I've about had it too."

Addressing Billy and Tony, Justin put in, "I mean like we've been here practically all day guys. C'mon, lets leave the man alone." Herding the two of them toward the door he asked Brian, "You going to be okay, straightening this room by yourself, or do you want me to stay and help."

"No, its just the coke bottles and the mess from the wings. I'll get it, you go on."

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments