Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Can I come in?" Brian asked as he knocked on Hailey's door.

"Sure, come ahead," she responded.

"I was about to take a shower. I'll just be a coupla minutes if you wanna wait." Hailey was still wearing the same shirt she'd been wearing when she was dancing.

"I really just came to check on you."

"So hang for a few... When I've had my shower," Hailey grinned, "I'll tell you what's coming down."

"Sounds like it's worth waiting for," Brian said as he imagined how Hailey might look right out of the shower. He was still hopeful as he watched her select undergarments from a drawer and disappear into the bathroom.

He only had to wait a few minutes before Hailey came out of the bathroom wearing a tantalizing bra and panty set. As she sat down at her dressing table, she turned and said, "I have a date."

"With you wearing that sexy bra and panty set, I kinda guessed as much," Brian said, a bit on the sarcastic side.

Hailey reddened some, but otherwise ignored Brian's tone. "Got a date with Justin."

Brian had been hoping that with the folks gone for another night, he and Hailey might... well he had hoped she might want to do a little 'practicing'. His hopes dashed, Brian slipped into a minor funk, but attempting to sound upbeat, asked, "So... what are you guys going to do?"

Hailey looked at Brian's image in the mirror. "I think we're mostly we're going to play it by ear," Hailey replied, watching Brian's reaction in her mirror.

"You have been warned about him," Brian snapped.

Hailey turned and declared in an assertive voice, "I am leaving home a virgin and I will return a virgin."

"You may remain a virgin, but if I know Justin, you are going to learn things tonight they don't teach in sex-ed."

"Well, if it's anything I haven't learned in our 'practices', I'll be sure and tell you about it - that is, if you're still up when I get home." Hailey was applying lip gloss and stayed focused on her own image in the mirror. Just then the doorbell rang. "Shit, he's early. Go keep him company while I finish dressing."

Brian got up from his chair and bowed low, sweeping an imaginary hat across the floor, "As you say ma'am," he said, snickering as he backed out the door.

Brian ushered Justin in like a long lost step-brother. "She's putting the icing on the cake. Said she'll be ready in a couple of minutes."

"I'm glad you're okay with this," Justin said testing the water.

"Well, I'd rather see her out with you than some dork I hardly know." Brian responded, not really believing what he was saying. "You are going to behave yourself, aren't you?"

Hailey came into the room. "Okay, I'm ready to go." As Justin stood, Hailey took him by the arm and led him toward the door.

While being ushered out of the house, Justin assured Brian, "I'll take good care of her."

"You better," Brian shouted as the door closed behind them.

Interesting, Brian mused. The skirt might have been a little on the tight side, but it's likely something she has for school. And even wearing a bra too, very Mary Poppins-ish.

Brian chuckled to himself. Justin has met his match, he concluded.

*****

Hailey's khaki skirt was mid-thigh length and very tight. Justin was sure that watching her get into the car was going to be interesting.

"Hold this," Hailey said, pressing her purse into Justin's hands, "and turn around until I get in."

"I'll hold the purse," Justin responded, "but I'm going to watch."

And I do want him to watch. Feigning anger, Hailey took hold of the bottom of her skirt with both hands and lifted it up her legs until her panties were barely covered. She sat sideways in the seat. Before swinging her legs in, she treated Justin to a picture of her inner thighs and satin panties. Not bothering to reposition her skirt, Hailey held her hand out to Justin for her purse.

Justin stood holding the door, open-mouthed at what he had seen and was still seeing. This could be an interesting evening. He handed Hailey her purse and closed the door.

When Justin opened the driver-side door, he expected to find that Hailey had pulled her skirt down. He was shocked to see that she hadn't though. His cock hardened at the inviting display of thighs and panties.

Justin was so distracted by Hailey's flaunting of her charms though, that he ran over the curb and nearly took out the mailbox, just getting out of the driveway. "Are you going to be able to drive or do I have to pull my skirt down?" Hailey asked with a chuckle.

"Uh, I'll be okay," Justin replied as he forced himself to focus on the road. "It's just that after listening to Brian's lectures about why he didn't want me to date you... well, I'm..."

"Surprised?" Hailey finished.

"Yeah... surprised." Justin confirmed. "Brian... does he..."

"Know how I really am?" she finished again. "He must after that dance I did in front of his friends this afternoon."

"That was hot. We were all a little surprised."

"Me too... surprised mostly by how comfortable it felt."

"And Brian... he not only seemed comfortable with his friends, uh... egging you on. Pretty sure he got kinda excited himself."

"Yeah, I think he did." Hailey pulled her legs up straight against the seat, more completely exposing her thighs and panties. Justin took his eyes off the road to look in Hailey's direction, swerved and nearly drove off the road. "Watch where you're going," Hailey shouted, feigning ignorance of what had distracted him.

"There was something in the road," Justin lied, "I had to swerve to keep from hitting it." He glanced over at the delicious sight in the passenger seat but was careful this time to keep the car pointed in the right direction.

Hailey continued, "I mean, I have told Brian about my dates, not that I've had that many, and I don't tell him every detail, just the good stuff." She paused before going on. "Anyway, I'm sure he knows that I don't want to live in a nunnery."

"You really do tell him about your dates? You going to tell him about this one?"

"But of course; I'm sure he'll be dying to hear about my date with his best friend."

Justin stopped the car in front of the movie theater. "You get out here. I'll park the car," he said, then watched as Hailey opened the door and swung her legs onto the sidewalk.

"I'm leaving my purse on the floor so be sure and lock the car," Hailey said as she got out of the car and closed the door.

Justin joined Hailey at the front of the theater. After acquiring a bucket of popcorn and a couple of giant drinks, he ushered her inside. Once able to see reasonably, they ventured down the aisle and slid into a row that looked to be mostly deserted, choosing a spot in the midst of several open seats.

Unlike when she had sat down in the car, Hailey raised her skirt only an inch or so, just enough to allow her to sit down comfortably. Once seated, however, Hailey's hands dropped to her lap and unhooked one button after another until she was able to spread her legs in a more relaxing manner.

Justin's hand, the one closest to her, rested briefly on her own, but quickly slipped into her lap, through the opening in her skirt, and came to rest on her bare thigh, a scant couple of inches from her already damp panties. Both continued looking toward the screen, seemingly oblivious to the intimate contact that had just been initiated.

Justin sensuously stroked Hailey's inner thighs. Hailey undid the fourth, fifth and sixth buttons on the skirt. Justin's fingers took advantage and quickly felt the dampness of Hailey's panties. "My God!" she thought as Justin's fingers began to creep under the edge of her panties. Can't let him be doing something I wouldn't let Brian do. She jerked forward in the seat and slapped her hand down on Justin's. "Stop," she said, "We've got to stop."

Justin stared in shock. Already that day Justin had seen Hailey in a towel and braless in a thin old shirt. She had come surprisingly close to baring her breasts to him and his friends that afternoon, and now she had let him put his hand between her legs and very nearly orgasmed. He really didn't want to stop, but he also didn't want to jeopardize the future.

Hailey removed Justin's hand from between her legs. She snuggled into him and led his arm around her shoulder. Throughout the remainder of the movie she held his hand lightly against her breast, creating a moderate level of intimacy but preventing any serious arousal.

As the credits flashed across the screen, Hailey stood and led Justin up the aisle and into the light of the lobby. "You get the car and I'll meet you outside. I need to stop in the ladies' room. Meet you in front." Hailey gave Justin a look that said he would not be disappointed.

After relieving herself Hailey looked at herself in the mirror. The bottom six of the skirt's ten buttons remained undone and although this created a gap in the tight skirt, if she was careful with how she walked and moved, her panties and the upper half of her thighs would remain covered. She closed one more button to be on the safe side. Then reaching under her sleeveless blouse, Hailey was able to remove her bra without removing her blouse. When Hailey got to the curb, Justin was just pulling up. She opened the door and with the bottom five buttons of her skirt still undone, was able to swing her legs into the car and close the door. She reached for her purse to put away the bra.

It did not escape Justin's notice that Hailey's skirt was still pretty much unbuttoned to the extent it had been in the movie house. He also noticed her tuck something into her purse. "What is that you're putting away," he asked.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

"My bra," Hailey responded as she closed the purse and sat it back on the floor. "I didn't want to take the chance of leaving it in your car."

"Why don't you just burn it. That way you won't be tempted to put it on again."

"You'd like that wouldn't you." Hailey replied, "But it wouldn't serve any purpose, except to leave me with one less bra. I have plenty more at home."

"Burn them all then. You don't need them and you look fantastic without."

"I appreciate the compliment, and your support, and I think you know I'd much rather go without," Hailey said coyly, "But Daddy and Mother would never let me out of the house without one. In fact they'd kill me if they knew I was going into Luciano's dressed like this."

The pizza place was only a couple of blocks away and Justin tried to focus on driving, although he took every opportunity he could to catch a glimpse of his 'hot' date from the corner of his eye. When the car was safely parked though, he opened the door to turn on the light and gave her a very thorough once over. "Hot," he said, emitting a low whistle.

Hailey blushed. "And in case you're wondering," she said as she opened her own door, "I didn't take the bra off and leave the skirt unbuttoned to tease you. It was to get us better service at Luciano's." Just before closing the car door she added with a grin, "Of course it doesn't hurt that you like it too."

Justin locked the car and caught up with Hailey. "Course I like it, and if it gets us better service all the better."

"I have noticed that Luciano tends to favor the girls that are wearing the least," Hailey explained, just before Justin opened the door to the restaurant.

Luciano's was a small restaurant. There were two small circular booths, each usually occupied by a single couple. There were also four tables, each capable of seating four, but more normally occupied by one or two. Luciano himself was maître d', waiter, and busboy, and at really slow times, even the chef.

Tonight was one of those really slow times. Seated in a semi-circular booth with a linen tablecloth that would hide anything that might go on under the table, Justin and Hailey nibbled at the antipasto Luciano had suggested to tide them over while their pizza baked. They were the only patrons in the restaurant.

This was by far the hottest date Justin had ever been on -- at least up to this point. And with what had already taken place in the theater, and since Hailey had removed her bra and left her skirt unbuttoned after the movie house, Justin was pretty sure the decks were clear for anything he might have in mind. Hidden by the tablecloth, he put his hand between Hailey's bare legs and slowly moved it toward her panties.

Hailey really did like the feel of Justin's hand and let him continue until it was up against her panties. "What do you think you are doing," she asked.

Justin was startled by the question. "Well, I uh... thought..."

"Like I said in the car," Hailey answered carefully, "The unbuttoned skirt is not an invitation to play - it's for Luciano."

As Justin slowly removed his hand, Luciano came from the kitchen with the pizza. He put it on the table and turned to leave. Seared into his memory though was the sight of the young girl's terrific bare legs and unfettered breasts as he seated them in the booth. Luciano turned back to the table and served them each a slice of pizza while doing his best to see through the opening in Hailey's blouse.

Eventually however, with no excuse for remaining at the table, Luciano returned to the kitchen. Justin and Hailey, having had nothing other than snack food and soft drinks since breakfast, were famished and devoured the first couple slices of pizza without any conversation.

As Justin started on his third slice, he paused before taking a bite and said, "This afternoon," he started cautiously, "We... me and the other guys... I'm thinking we didn't really talk you into the uh... dancing, I mean."

Picking up her third piece, Hailey replied, "Well, uh... not exactly... I was kinda hoping you'd convince me, though." Hailey sought further assurance. "I mean, you were cheering me on, so I'm guessing you did kinda like what I was doing with all those guys."

Justin allowed, "Yeah, I did like it pretty much, but..."

"But what?" Hailey asked, a puzzled look on her face.

Justin continued, still with a critical look on his face, "You might have taken the shirt off," Justin grinned, "Yes! Now that would have been really hot, you dancing with us in nothing but your panties. Oh yeahhh!"

"And what if you and I were an item, would you still have wanted me to do that?"

"Shit yeah!" he excitedly agreed, "And you would too, wouldn't you?"

Hailey smiled and took Justin's hand. She deposited it on her bare thigh, just as Luciano came with the check. Sensing that his customers did not want to be interrupted, he dropped the check on the table and turned toward the kitchen, but Justin caught his attention almost immediately. "Wait, take this," he said, taking a credit card from his pocket and placing it on the check.

As Luciano turned toward the kitchen, Justin again put his hand between Hailey's legs. When the proprietor was safely out of ear-shot, she said quietly, "Undo a couple more of the buttons... so my panties show a little."

"Huh," Justin responded disbelievingly, "But we're about to leave and when Luciano comes back, he's going to pull the table out for us."

"Right... and I want to be sure he remembers me the next time we're here, even if I'm wearing jeans."

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about him remembering you," Justin quipped.

As Luciano approached from the kitchen, Justin undid the buttons as instructed, and then, with Hailey smiling unflinchingly, dragged his fingers suggestively over the front of her panties.

Justin looked up at Luciano with satisfaction as he signed the ticket. "How about you do your thing with the table so we can get out," he suggested.

Luciano bowed and pulled the table out of the way. His mouth dropped in astonishment at the sight he uncovered. The girl's skirt was not only split further than when she had come in but it was also pulled to either side, exposing her legs completely and even a bit of her panties.

Hailey feigned ignorance of the spectacle she had created and fumbled around several seconds, locating her purse and ascertaining that all her belongings were safely inside it. At long last she looked up to find Luciano still staring. She held out her hand as a request for his assistance in getting to her feet. Once standing, she gave Luciano a dismissive peck on the cheek and followed a smirking Justin to the door. No, Luciano would not forget her anytime soon.

Once seated in the car, Hailey struggled to pull her skirt together enough to get at least a few of the buttons redone.

"Why is it," Justin asked in faked belligerence, "that for a stranger, you unbutton far enough to show your panties, but for me you button back up?"

Adopting a similar tone of voice, Hailey replied, "He was serving food and you are driving a car and I would like to get home in one piece." She paused, then added, "So I don't want to distract you."

Justin continued the feigned argument, "And you think your bare legs and a glimpse of your panties would distract me?"

"Well, wouldn't they?" Hailey asked in a considerably mellower tone.

Justin sighed. "Yeah, probably so," he admitted. Then added, "I guess, next time, I better get someone else to drive so you don't have to wear so much."

"Next time?" questioned Hailey. "Who said anything about a next time," her tone unmistakably serious.

"Well uh..." Justin stammered. Maybe he had assumed too much. "I sorta... I mean... I was hoping there would be a next time."

Hailey replied demurely, "Well, it might help if you asked, instead of just assuming. I would like to at least know that I had a chance to say no."

"Well... Is there going to be a next time?"

"Could be," she allowed, "Call me." Justin turned down a side road, away from Hailey's house. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"The lake; we've still got a half-hour or so to fool around."

"Like walk on the beach you mean."

"Yeah, walk on beach," Justin replied, pulling the car into a parking area at the edge of the lake.

Justin took Hailey's hand as they stepped over the parking barricade and onto the beach. At the water's edge they turned and headed up the beach, to the left of where the car was parked. A hundred yards up the beach Justin announced, "This is far enough," and plopped down on the sand.

"Far enough for what?" Hailey asked, hands on hips in mock defiance.

"Far enough so that if someone else comes into the parking lot, their lights won't be shining right on us."

"Good thinking," Hailey commented as she sat down next him.

They kissed open-mouthed from the first contact, their arms around each other and their bodies crushed together.

Justin, without objection from Hailey, got a hand between her legs. He massaged the front of her panties, then slipped his fingers inside. As his fingers stroked the smooth moist surface of her pussy lips, his thumb gently massaged her clitoris.

Hailey knew things were getting dangerous. As Justin's fingertips parted her lips, she brushed his hand away, but really wanting to continue, said, "Let me get some of these clothes off."

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments