Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'd met my seventeen-year-old neighbor in a chat room, and we hadn't realized we knew each other until we met in person. It hadn't stopped us from using the motel room that Friday afternoon.

Becky slid off the bed, looking back at me, having just revealed I'd been her first fuck. She leaned down, kissing me before I could reply saying. "I need a drink, and shower, before we do some more exploring. What do you think?"

Propping myself up, I watched has as she glided around the room, looking for something to drink. I enjoyed watching her, taking her in from toe to tip and back again – an innocence of raw sexuality. Fuck she was sexy, and still the daughter of a neighbor who I had dated previously.

Becky found some water and brought it back into bed, snuggling close. She was at ease with me in her nudity and cradled my semi-hard, still-sticky cock as she snuggled into my hairy chest. I was lightly stroking her hair, as she took a sip of water, and leaned down. Without spilling a drop, she took me into her mouth. She looked up at me, her beautiful wide eyes holding mine as she started to gargle the water and my cock.

It was the most intense and strange feeling – a bit like a jacuzzi on my cock. Instinctively, I reach for Becky, playing with her hard nipples as she moaned onto my rapidly rising cock. As she held my eye, she swallowed the water in her mouth and started to suck me again, deeper again, getting almost all of my shaft into her throat.

Passions were rising, and she shifted. she was kneeling in front of me, cock in her mouth. Naked, her boobs were hanging under her, my hands trying to cup them to play with them and her nipples. She playfully swung her boobs, avoiding my hands before swatting them away.

I got the message and rested a hand behind my head and one in her hair. My cock was solid again, as she deep-throated me. I started to breathe faster and deeper, telling her how great it felt. This encouraged her more, as she sped up taking me deeper into her throat.

"If you keep that up, Becky, you'll make me cum again, and too soon. I want you."

This didn't stop her, in fact, it encouraged her. She cradled and massaged my heavy balls, as she sucked. As she shifted position, onto her knees, naked and spread in front of me she jerked my cock.

"You're amazing at that, not many people have been able to take me so deep. If feels amazing."

With a twinkle in her eye, she jerked my hard cock, wet from her mouth. "Better than Mom, then?"

I breathed hard, leaning back, telling her. "You're gonna make me cum. Where do you want it?"

Leaning in, she brought me close to her. "On my tits and face, but tell me."

She was jerking my cock hard, pulling the entire length. I couldn't hold back. As she massaged my balls, a finger sliding over my anus and back, I groaned loudly, announcing. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, cum for me. Cum on my tits and face. But tell me, am I better than Mom?"

I couldn't lie. Through gritted teeth, breathing hard, I told her. "Yes, you're amazing. Better than Mom, Better than anyone else. I'm cumming."

"Arrgghhh."

As she jerked me close, I came and I came BIG. I spurted rope after rope of cum onto her - face, hands, boobs. It was everywhere. All the time, Becky kept stroking my cock until it stopped spurting.

I placed my hand over hers, on my cock, Breathing hard, I had to stop her moving, my glans was too sensitive. Pulling her to me, skin to sticky skin, we kissed as my cum rubbed into both of our bodies, united by lust.

As my breathing calmed down, I held her close kissing her lips. "Thank you, that was incredible. You like that you give better head than Mom?"

She giggled, kissing me on the lips lightly. I cradled her closer, as we edged off the bed. Carrying her, I went towards the bathroom. There was a decent walk-in shower in the ensuite, and before long we were under a steady stream of hot water.

I soaped up my hands, starting to wash her back and breasts. I could feel them respond to my touch. Kissing her again, I asked. "Where does Jen think you are, if she's covering you?"

"She knows where I am, in case you turned out to be an axe-murdering weirdo. She's my safety."

Looking at her watch, she exclaimed. "Crap I should have messaged her. She'll be worried. What should I tell her?"

Pulling her back to me, rubbing her ass against my cock as I stood behind her, her breasts in my hands, nipples between my fingers. "Is another twenty minutes going to make a difference?"

Becky looked worried, replying. "Yes, I promised to tell her."

"I want her to know it's you, but I'm still worried. I trust her, she's my best friend. She'll be nutty over this."

Standing there, under the shower, looking at Becky. "I trust your judgment, if you trust her then that's ok. Do you want to meet her at home to tell her, then come over if it's 'right'?"

She nodded, looking at her watch, then kissed me. "Ok, thank you. I'll say to meet for food at my house and to tell her mom we'll be back later. That gives us another couple of hours."

As she stepped out of the shower, using a towel to stop some of the dripping water, she grabbed her phone. Pointing it at me, she snapped a photo of me in the shower, showing it to me as a picture from my neck down. Looking at her, she explained. "I'm telling her I am ok, and where to meet me. Thank you."

Watching Becky, I could tell she was a mix of excited nervousness – it had been a big day! As she finished, I was standing in the shower, lathering up my hands, as I watched her. She put her phone down, looked up, and saw me watching. Hands on her hips, one leg forward, she self-consciously pushed her tongue out at me and sashayed forward. Joining me in the shower, coming close, she was under the water with me again.

"I'm really glad it was you. I can't believe I suggested meeting, please believe me that it was the very first time."

She looked at me with big eyes, innocent and anxious. Broadening my arms, under the shower spray, I pulled her close kissing her lips.

"I believe you, I promise. And I am glad fate did its work – this is something I've never done before either."

Kissing her, I turned her around. Taking the shampoo, I started to shampoo her hair, carefully and slowly lathering it up and washing it out. It felt intimate and close, especially as my cock brushed against her perfect bum. She wiggled into me a couple of times, causing my cock to twitch.

"Feels like someone likes this, as much as I do." As her ass pushed back, so the head slipped between her cheeks.

"He does. I do. But his ambition is admirable. You've made me cum really hard, twice, within an hour. I may need to recover a little, I don't have the recovery power of an eighteen-year-old!

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

I laughed lightly and a little self-consciously, feeling exposed. Becky pushed back against me, playfully saying, "It's ok, Old Man!"

For that, she got a pat on her ass cheek, one hand cradling her left breast, my fingers pulling and playing with her nipple. My other hand came around her cupping her mons, pressing a middle finger into her.

She groaned, bending slightly into and against me. The water from the shower cascaded down us both. "Oh, Naughty Old Man."

As she said it, I could feel her nipple and clit throb almost simultaneously. Intrigued, I leaned in whispering close into her ear. "Do you like your men older young lady, I think it turns you on!"

She breathed out hard, "Yes, Sir! I think I do. I like I'm younger."

Pressing her clit, and playing with her nipple, I kept going. "You're a good girl, aren't your Becky? You know that I like that too."

"Oh, Sir. Yes, Sir! Just like that, Sir!"

As her clit and nipple throbbed, I removed my hands, telling her to turn around and sit on the shower bench. Standing in front of her, my cock was semi-hard again. I lifted and spread her legs, looking at her pink ass and pussy exposed.

Holding her legs, I bent down, spread wide under the water, as I started to suck her clit and finger fuck her pulsating pussy with a depth and speed that at first surprised her. She loved it, grabbing her firm breasts as she spread wider.

"Yes Sir, just there. Oh, your finger is so deep."

I sucked her throbbing clit, seeing her head thrashing back and forward, her pussy and ass spread wide. As I sucked her throbbing clit, I pushed a lubed finger into her ass. Unused to the feeling, she clenched hard. Expecting this response, I sucked her clit between my teeth grating it.

With a heavy groan, I felt her relax a little, as my finger slid deep inside. Sucking her clit, her pubes plastered to her mons, I aggressively fingered both her holes. Under the flow of water, all I could hear was her moaning, and feel her fingers grip me.

Moving suddenly, her legs wrapped around my head as she pulled me in, panting.

"Oh, Sir."

"Yes, just there."

"Just like that."

"I'm gonna cum."

"My ass."

"My cunny."

"Oh fuck, so intense."

"Yes, Yes, Yesss."

As she came, both anally and vaginally, on my fingers and tongue. I kept my fingers moving in and out, and I wasn't sure if it was her pussy squirting on me or the shower.

We were both breathing hard, my fingers inside her, holding her as she enjoyed her orgasm. Her holes gripped my fingers tightly. From my vantage point, I looked up at Becky "What a good girl."

She smiled broadly as I pulled my fingers from her, kissing her lips and starting to wash her "You're gonna be late, for Jen unless we get ready and go."

Her legs were wobbly, and she let me hold her close and wash her off. I cleaned every inch of her body, being careful of her still highly sensitive nipples and crotch. Becky was in a post-orgasmic haze.

Getting out of the shower, I lay her on the bed and dried her off, intermittently kissing her. When I finished, she propped herself up on an elbow looking at me, speaking for the first time.

"That was the most intense feeling of my life. I felt everything like electric shocks, and I was overtaken by orgasm. I felt full and like I was floating. Older men really know what they're doing. Can we try that again?"

Chuckling, with her, not at her, I kissed her one last time and told her, "We've lots to discover."

Knowing I had to move for us to be on time, I walked away and started dressing. Pulling on my shirt, only now slightly damp from her earlier orgasm. I smiled at her, as I dressed.

As she reluctantly got up and started dressing, she looked at me mischievously. "I dare you to wear that shirt when you meet Jen."

Looking at her, I said. "She'll probably smell you on it, but then maybe that's what you want. I will if you leave your underwear off."

With wide eyes, she threw her bra at me. "Well, I didn't arrive with panties, and Jen knew that."

We had a deal, and I could feel my cock rising as I looked at her.

We picked up our belongings and left by the side entrance, having paid in advance. It was nearly four, when I dropped Becky around the corner from our houses, kissing her goodbye.

"If you want to come over, come around the back. We can eat, talk, etc. I am intrigued by what Jen will say and think."

As I dropped her, I sat there watching her ass and long legs as she walked off, before I started the car and drove home.

------------------

It was really hard to focus on anything at home for the next two hours. Becky filled every sense I had, especially as her cum on my shirt was a continuous reminder. I kept playing back what had happened, looking at the photos and wondering how the conversation was going.

It was close to six in the evening, and I was having a beer, when I heard chatter coming from the side of the house. I was standing in the kitchen, beer in hand, wearing my cum stained shirt and pants, when I saw the girls walk in, hand-in-hand. While I hadn't met Jen before, I'd seen her around. She was the opposite of Becky.

Where Becky was round in all the right places and dark-haired, Jen was about 5"3 and petite, with a narrow waist, long legs, and very blonde. She was dressed in a micro-skirt and crop top, showing off a flat midriff that had a belly button ring glistening in it.

Standing close to Becky, smiling as she looked me up and down, she put her hand on Becky's dress hem. As she tugged it up, exposing Becky, she held my eye and said. "I hear you don't like panties."

Staring, as I took a sip of my beer, my crotch started to move. I looked at Becky, stating. "So, the conversation went well then?"

I could see Becky nodding, as I looked at Jen, replying simply. "No, not a huge fan. Do you mind?"

Both couldn't contain themselves anymore. With a whoop of excited giggles, Becky broke free pushing her dress hem down, jumping into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. "She knows everything, Sir. I hope that's ok?"

Holding Becky as she wrapped herself around me, burying her head in my neck, my hands on her butt cheeks I looked at Jen. She smiled at me, hands on her hips, the hardness of her nipples through her top showing she wasn't wearing a bra. Holding her eye, I whispered into Becky's ear.

"What does Jen think, about wearing panties, Kitten? Is she a good girl, too?"

She looked over to Jen, winking at her, as she said. "Jen, show him the answer."

Holding Becky, I looked at Jen, wondering what sort of wonderful trouble I was really in…

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments