Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having dropped Jen off at her mom's house so that she could spend the next twenty-four hours with her dad, I stopped around the corner from my house to take a moment and think. I was heading back home to spend the first proper time alone with Becky, my seventeen-year-old neighbor, who was also the daughter of an ex-girlfriend. Becky and I had time together because Jen, Becky's best friend, was spending time with her dad, and her mom was away 'sorting things out' with Jens's mom to see if they had a future together. 

My first thought was how, to some, fucked up it all was. I had inadvertently met Becky online, and when we met, we realized how we knew each other.

Becky had brought her best friend Jen over to meet me, which resulted in the girls working out that their moms were lovers. They'd proceeded to try to confirm their suspicions about their moms, resulting in Jen's mom, Andrea, spending an afternoon with me before heading off to meet with Sara (Becky's mom) to see if they had a future. Becky and Jen knew all this, along with the fact that Andrea wanted to see me together with Sara. 

With Jen staying with her dad overnight, this was the first time I had really been alone with Becky. I was double her age and had first-date nerves. I also had another raging erection at the prospect of our time together. With a smile, I started the engine and drove home to see Becky.  

Walking in through the back, around the pool we had all fucked in, I saw Becky sitting in the sun with a soft drink and shades on. She had been back to her house, as she was in a stripy bikini I'd not seen before. I stopped walking as I saw her - she looked stunning and sexy. She wasn't skinny, but not fat. She had curves in all the right places, great legs. I loved her figure and the curve of her hips into her stomach, into her boobs. She was a seventeen-year-old girl in an age of social media, I knew it'd be years, if at all, before she appreciated how gorgeous she was.

She saw me standing and watching, smiling at me shyly as she lowered her sunglasses and looked at me. I could see there was some anxiety in her eyes and facial expressions, despite all that we had done together.

I walked over to her, opening my arms, letting her decide if she wanted a hug. She seemed surprised, then her face filled with joy as she walked forward into my arms. Holding her tight, we hugged, rocking slightly. I could feel her pressing into me, her breasts against my chest, breathing hard, relieved. I think she'd been as anxious, if not more so, than I. 

We stood there, swaying as we hugged for a bit. My hands were rubbing her hair and back as I held her close, kissing the top of her head. She relaxed into me, swaying, her hands on my hips, pressing herself against me. My cock, clearly jealous at the lack of recent attention, decided to get in on the act, rising and pressing semi-hard through my shorts against Becky. 

Becky giggled into my chest, bringing her hand around from my hip to the front and stroking my semi-hard, and now grateful, cock through my shorts. As it twitched through the cotton, I felt her fingertip teasing it. Pulling back from her a little, while still holding her, I kissed her forehead, then looked down, saying, "Sorry about my little friend; he likes you and has a mind of his own."

She kept stroking as she giggled, looking down. "Oh, I don't mind and am pretty fond of him, and the guy he's attached to."

As Becky casually stroked me through my shorts, I bent my head, kissing her lightly on the lips. As she leaned into me, our tongues intertwined, and our passions grew. With a hand on her bikini-clad ass, Becky jumped, wrapping her long legs around me, crossing them behind me over my ass. My cock was pressing into her through my shorts as she ground against me.

Still making out, I carried her as I sat down, looking at her. "Are you ok with everything that has happened, and will happen?"

She sat up, arms on my arms, suddenly serious. She had known this conversation was coming, and I think glad it had early. As her fingers toyed with me a little, she replied.

"Yes, I am more than ok with what has happened. It's amazing. You're amazing. I feel amazing. I wish we'd had more time together, and it's a bit weird for me to know my best friend's mom is my mom's lover, and she wants to see you fuck my mom one last time. It is weird and kinda hot. Does that make me a freak?"

Amazed at this sexy and mature young lady, I stroked her arm. "No kitten, not a freak. You used to like hearing me fuck Mom. I am glad you're ok with it and glad we have this time together."

As one hand rested on her thigh, and the fingers of my other hand reached to play with her hard nipples through her bikini, I asked the burning question. "Do you want to be there, if I do what Andrea asks? Do you want, with Jen, to watch?"

With a deep sigh, she breathed out, pressing her breast against me. "I know it's wrong and sounds kinky, but I think I do. I don't know how Mom would feel about it, so we'll see."

With her hand now wrapped around my hard cock, through my shorts, I kissed her and pulled her bikini top up. I felt Becky stroking my hard cock. "I'm all yours; what do you want to do?"

Bending her head, she kissed my cock through the material. "I want him to come out to play, I want to cum so everyone hears, then I want you to shave me bald like Mom, Jen, and, I presume, Andrea. Can you do that?"

Pulling her close as I kissed her lips and then neck. "Kitten, it would be my delight to do all that." 

My fingers were on her bikini string, pulling it with one fluid motion, I let her boobs free as the bikini top hit the water. She stretched sexily, arms above her head, like a cat. I watched her boobs rise and fall as she did. I could feel her crotch-clad bikini grinding against me, a trail of wet left on my shorts.

Moving to stand, I flipped her onto the lounger, straddling her from above. My fingers traced from her neck down, teasing as I went, I felt goose-bumps rise, and her skin react to my touch. With my fingers on the side of her bikini bottoms, I pulled them slowly down, lifting her to slide off. Holding them, I rubbed the wet crotch as I looked at her. 

Still in my shorts, I straddled Becky, my clothed skin touching hers, as I whispered in her ear. "Do you trust me, kitten?"

As she nodded, biting her lip sexily, I took her hands, tying them above her head to the lounger. She wasn't tied tight, but she was restrained as she lay there watching, wide-eyed. I slowly backed away, looking down at her, pushing her legs apart to look at her naked, aroused, bound. 

I could see the glisten in the sun of her damp inner thighs; she was anxious and aroused. Holding her eye, I pulled my t-shirt off, throwing it away, then with a little dance of my hips, I pushed my shorts down, releasing my throbbing hard penis, showing no boxers. "A dare is a dare." I reminded her. "Jen will suffer the consequences of reneging."

With my cock hard and in my hand, I straddled my tied-up Becky, rubbing the bulbous head against each nipple before pushing her boobs together around my throbbing penis as I thrust lightly back and forth between her tits. Becky's nipples were like bullets - hard and needing attention. Her tongue was circling her lips, trying to reach down to lick my cock. I smiled, teasing her, getting close but not letting her touch or taste.

Reaching behind, my fingers moved between her firm thighs, feeling the heat from her pussy, but not touching, as I continued to tease her. I heard her groan and felt her shift, trying to meet my cock or fingers. With a chuckle, I bent my head and kissed her lips before retreating. Looking at her, I told her. "So fucking beautiful and sexy, All mine!"

Just out of reach of Becky, I bent my head, placing little kisses down her body, around each areole, the underside of her breasts, each side of her nipple, before sucking the nipple between my lips. With a longing gasp, I felt Becky enjoy the sensation and feel her nipple harden between my lips. I sucked on it, pulling as my hands massaged her hips. Lips moved to teeth, holding her nipple lightly, I pressed down on it, pulling and playing. 

I could feel Becky continuing the move, trying to reach me. She was aroused and enjoying the teasing, but wanting more. I continued my downward descent, kissing her tummy and hips, enjoying feeling her writhe under me. Her hips were spread as I moved past her belly button, as she raised her hips to meet me. 

MelisaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGarcia

Not touching her pubic region, I switched, kissing from her inner ankles up, massaging her thighs with my hands as I did. She felt amazing in my hands, and I was loving exploring her. 

As I moved up her inner thighs, I looped her legs over my shoulders, spreading her wide in front of me. Her pubic hair was wet, and her lips protruded, glistening in the sun. I moved my tongue along her inner thigh, kissing and experiencing her. This reminded me of our first afternoon in the motel, but it was better. We knew each other; it was a deeper connection.

My hands were on her inner thigh, working the muscles and skin back and forward, I knew she could cum quickly - the anticipation had her close already. But that wasn't what I wanted or what she needed. My hands were moving over her, kisses on her inner thighs, teasing around her pubic area, close touches but not more. 

I looked up at Becky; her lip was between her teeth, as she gyrated to try to meet me, holding my eye as I smiled at her. "How do you feel, Kitten?" I asked.

With a deep outward breath, her reply was simple. "Fucking turned on, you bastard."

My hands moved from the muscles on her thighs to either side of her slide, I could feel her soft pubic hair under my hands. Continuing with the circular movements, spreading her lips as they parted, back together as they met, her clitoris was hard and visible, popping out from its hood, eager for attention.

Becky was groaning as I continued this movement; she was so turned on I could see her juices starting to flow freely. Holding her eye, I extended my tongue and lowered my head, the tip of my tongue catching her flow, lapping it in as I tasted her arousal.

My hands were still moving and working her pubic areas as my tongue followed the flow of her golden juices. I skimmed around her open pussy and felt she was close. Backing off, I lessened my hand movements and didn't touch her, letting her sensations retreat from near orgasm. I was enjoying keeping her on the edge.

As I felt her breathing calm a little, my hands went back to a harder, wider movement, and I traced my tongue along her slit. As I flicked her throbbing clit with the end of my tongue, it felt like a jolt of electricity through both of us. I backed off again, fingers touching but lightly.

Becky was breathing deeply and looked at me with eyes filled with desire and need. "Make me cum, please!"

I smiled, "You wanted to cum so everyone hears, and you will. But not yet, kitten, not yet."

She closed her eyes and slunk back, as my hands moved wider and faster again; bending my head, I flicked her clit again and pushed my tongue into her velvety pussy, my nose pressed against her clit

As if encouraged, I felt Becky thrust against me with urgency. With each thrust, I backed off, so I was only just meeting and touching her. This continued with give and retreat, Becky was panting as a pool of wetness formed under her firm buttocks and thighs.

With my latest tease and retreat, I kept my fingers brushing her pubic hair as I lay next to her, concentrating on her nipples. I was kissing and pulling them, light then heavy touches in no particular order. Becky was in a permanent state of aroused breathlessness, so close to orgasm, her eyes close and her body moving. The feeling of electricity flowed with every touch, and she ached to cum. She needed to. 

With a final kiss and pull of each nipple, I asked. "So, how do you feel, kitten?"

She opened one eye, looking at me. "Fucking amazing, so close. I need to cum. I am begging. Please. I feel like every touch is a lightning bolt through my entire body, I've never felt it before. I've never felt so turned on."

As she finished, she thrust her head to meet me, needing a kiss. I happily obliged, as she lay bound. Kissing her with a fervent passion and one filled with love, we made out solidly, my fingers pulling and playing with her pubic hair, all the while aware she was trying to move to meet my fingers.

Pulling away, we were both panting. Lust and love in our eyes. Spreading Becky with, I pulled her close. There was no messing around now, as I slide a finger into her tight wet pussy, feeling it pull me in. Then, with a finger wet from her juices, I pushed another finger against her ass. With a sigh, she spread and wiggled as I entered her ass.

I started to move my fingers in and out of her tight holes, feeling her gripping me, as I heard her say. "I am so close. So full. I won't last"

Lowering my head, I sucked her pulsating clit between my lips and sucked hard. Sucking her clit like I was giving it a blowjob, I finger fucked her ass and pussy as I held her legs up.

Becky was writhing and panting, moving to meet me. In increasingly loud moans, all I could hear from between her legs was a mix of.

"Oh, God."

"Fuck."

"Yes."

"Just there, JUST THERE"

"So full."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Don't stop, please, don't stop."

"Yesss" Was the last I heard as Becky yelled, panting, filling the courtyard and surrounding with her screams of ecstasy. She came hard. On my face. On my hands. On my chest. Squirting as she came.

I kept fingering both her holes and sucking her clit, feeling her spasming cunt and ass gripping me as I moved. Fingers still inside her holes, I looked up at her. Face contorted in post-orgasmic pleasure, head thrown to the side and eyes closed, she was breathing hard.

I watched her as she calmed down and felt her holes release me a little. She was sensitive and felt every move, as I eased my fingers from her, looking at her as I licked her sweet juices from my fingers.

In the distance, I heard a faint round of applause. Becky opened one eye, looking at me with a smile. "Fuck, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. I am tingling all over, and shaking. You've ruined me."

I kissed her, wet from her juices, not moving. I untied her hands as I did. "So you enjoyed an experiment in edging?"

She nodded and looked around. "Was that applause? Was I that loud?"

I smiled, "Well, you did say you wanted to cum so that everyone hears! Looks like we achieved that."

Holding her trembling form close, my raging cock was pressed against her, as her fingers lightly played with it. She looked at me, saying. "I can't move yet. I can't help. I'm sorry."

Kissing her lips and backing off, I reassured her. "It's ok, I am ok. There's plenty of time. You need time to recover."

Walking away to the house, cock bobbing at right angles to me, I returned with iced water for us both. Becky took it and opened an eye looking at me, then my hard cock.

"Would you masturbate for me, so I can watch? I saw you on the cam when we met, but I'd like to see you here and feel you cover me with your cum. Please."

I smiled, "If that's what you want, sure. I don't think It'll take long."

As she lay, post orgasmic, on the lounger, I straddled her while remaining standing. Cock at right angles to me, we cast a shadow over her lithe teen body.

Using one hand to cup and massage my heavy balls, I used the other to stroke the length of my hard cock. From tip to base and back again. Becky lay under me, watching with wide eyes and open mouth. 

My cum was rising, from playing with Becky, and knew I could cum quickly. Looking down at her, I asked. "Do you want me to cum soon? Where do you want it?"

She nodded, shifting so she was laying higher. "Cum on my boobs and face; it's how I imagined it when we were camming. Please, cum now, sir!"

As she said that, I sped up, wanking vigorously. Through gritted teeth, I hissed. "Gonna cum, fuck. I'm gonna cum."

With my hand at the base of my cock, stretching it wide so it looked bigger than normal, I aimed at her chest. A long rope of thick white cum shot out, splattering her boobs with two jets and her face with the third. 

As I stood over her cum splattered body, holding my cock, I was breathing hard, the last drops dripping onto her protruding tongue.

As she pulled the drips into her mouth from her tongue, she said. "Fuck me, that was amazing. So intense and erotic."

Moving to sit next to her, we were both breathing hard. Looking at her, my fingers playing with her cum filled and matted pubic hair, I asked. "How about we shower and take a nap? Then maybe we can do the second half of your afternoon request."

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments