Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky was my seventeen-year-old neighbor whom I'd inadvertently met through a chat room. The Friday we had met had gone quickly, and with her Mom (who I had previously dated) away, Becky was staying with a friend, Jen, who was covering her absence. As we'd reluctantly disentangled ourselves, Becky had gone off to meet Jen, planning to tell her everything and come to my house after. 

I was standing in my kitchen, having a beer, when I heard chatter coming from the side of the house. I saw the girls walk in, hand-in-hand - Becky with her dark hair, alabaster pale skin, curves in the right places, and is at least a C cup; Jen around 5"3, petite, with a narrow waist, long legs, and very blonde. 

Becky was dressed the same as when I left her, in a blue check dress; Jen was dressed post-school in a micro-skirt and crop top, showing off a flat mid-riff that had a belly button ring glistening in it. 

Looking from Becky to Jen, and again back to Becky, the tension in the air was high. Standing close to Becky, smiling as she looked me up and down, Jen put her hand on Becky's dress hem. As she tugged it up, exposing Becky, she held my eye and said, "I hear you don't like panties." 

Staring at them both, as I took a sip of my beer, my crotch started to move. I looked at Becky with a smile, stating, "So, the conversation went well then?"

I could see Becky nodding, as I looked at Jen, replying simply, "No, not a huge fan. Do you mind?"

Both couldn't contain themselves anymore. With a whoop of excited giggles, Becky broke free, jumping into my arms, and wrapping her legs around me. "She knows everything, Sir. I hope that's ok?"

Holding Becky as she wrapped herself around me, burying her head in my neck, my hands on her exposed butt cheeks I looked at Jen. She smiled at me, hands on her hips, the hardness of her nipples through her top showing she wasn't wearing a bra. Holding her eye, I whispered into Becky's ear.

"What does Jen think, about wearing panties, Kitten? Is she a good girl, too?"

She looked over to Jen, winking at her, as she said. "Jen, show him the answer."

Jen smiled, hands on her hips, sashaying from side to side as she looked at us, watching my hands exploring Becky from behind. Jen pouted a little, and pulled her micro skirt zipper, trying to wiggle out of it. She used her hands to push on the hem, pushing it over her hips and letting it fall.

My cock was hard in my pants, as I felt Becky's hand move down and stroke the length. I looked at Jen, who was now only wearing her top. She wasn't wearing panties, and unlike Becky, she was shaved bald. "What do you think, Sir? No panties, just how you like."

"Very good Jen, you look great. How did it feel walking over without panties?"

Clearly a little self-conscious for the first time, as she stood with her bald pussy on display, watching her best friend stroking the cock of an older man through his pants. She turned slightly, and then back. "It was breezy and refreshing. I liked it."

Regaining some confidence, she said to Becky "Is he wearing anything under those pants, feels a little unfair?" 

Becky turned to her, smiling, and said. "I am sure it's ok if you come to discover with me if he has any on or not." She

looked at me, and I nodded.

Jen stepped forward, as she worked with Becky to undo my belt and drop my pants. My cock was rock hard. Released, it sprang out, hitting Jen's chin before settling. "Wow" was all Jen said. Becky leaned forward kissing the head, so it glistened from her lips. 

Both of them were on their knees, crouching down looking up and me and my hard cock. I smiled, saying. "Let's go somewhere more comfy shall we?" I offered them both a hand up, and pulled them to me, holding them close, before walking through to the large den.

Jen's hand stuttered around touching my cock or not. I looked at Becky, then Jen. "Is it ok for Jen to touch, I think she's worried?"

Becky smiled, "Jen, I'd love to share with you, today. If you want?"

Jen squealed, nodding. Becky took her hand, and I suddenly felt both cool hands on my long throbbing shaft. Looking down, I asked Jen, "Ever sucked a man before?"

She shook her head, stroking my shaft. "Yes, but never one this thick and long."

Looking at Becky, I said, "If you're sure you're ok sharing, do you want to show Jen how you do?"

To both of them, I said, "BUT, lose the tops first. I want you both naked."

Becky turned to Jen, telling her to put her arms up. In a single movement, she stripped her best friend of her top, before playfully pulling her hard nipples. Jen's blue check dress hit the floor and suddenly they were naked - fuck they looked great, I was worried how long I would last.

Looking at them, I had to ask, "Have you to explored together, before today?"

Giggling, they turned to each other, making out naturally. Breaking, they turned to me, saying, "Of course" in unison.

Becky was on her knees first, sucking my bulbous and leaking head between her lips, sucking it deep, easing it into her throat she took me to my trimmed pubic mound. Watching Jen, I could see her biting her lip and her hand straying between her legs, rubbing her bald pussy as she watched. 

With fingers, wet from her teen pussy, she pulled on Jen's nipple. "Hey, you said it was my turn."

Easing off my cock, Becky offered my cock, wet from her mouth, to her best friend. Holding my cock steady, Becky fed it between Jen's lips.

Trying to ease it in, Jen's mouth was tight. After managing about a third, Jen pulled back, wanking the shaft. "That's fucking big, how do you take so much?"

Becky's reply was full of pride. "I'm able to open my throat by relaxing. It's how I suck cock better than Mom, apparently."

As Becky pushed Jen towards my cock, she was wide-eyed as she said, "HE, he was your Mom's boyfriend. The one you heard fucking. I didn't realize. That's so fucking twisted, and hot"

Jen got the message, relaxing her throat, she was able to take in a little over half. But she wasn't as natural or comfortable with it as Becky. She pulled off, looking at Becky. "Becks, is it ok to feel it inside me? Please, I gotta have it!"

Becky smiled, nodding, and saying, "Of course, but let's make sure you're really wet to take him all. Lie down, Jen."

Jen spread wide as she lay down next to me. My fingers were playing with one nipple, as I kissed and sucked the other. I was watching Becky, who was kissing her way down Jen's body. She took the belly button piercing between her teeth, sucking and pulling on it, making Jen squeal and spread her legs wide.

Jen's legs were spread wide and bent at the knee. Becky had her hands on the tops of Jen's thighs, massaging the skin around her Mons, pulling and stretching Jen's most intimate and sensitive places. This was evidently not their first time here, but Jen was seriously aroused, moaning, groaning, and gyrating into Becky.

Becky was using her hands on the skin around her bald crotch. Watching, I could see Becky kissing and nibbling her inner thighs, as her hands moved the skin back and forth, spreading her puffy wet labia wide, exposing her clit and pink slit. She was exploring and playing, in a way of a girl who knows what she likes.

When Becky had done this a while, she stretched Jen wide, while not touching her Mons at all. Using her tongue, as I had on her, Becky spread Jen's lips and suck her hard clit between her lips. Once she started, Becky feasted on Jen's wet pussy, sucking her clit hard and fingering her. Her nipples were like bullets between my lips and fingers, my cock was rigid.

I couldn't be an observer any longer. Moving, I positioned myself behind Becky as she sucked and fingered her friend's pussy. With a groan from both of us, I sank my cock deep into Becky's tight teen pussy and started to fuck her. 

As I fucked her, I rocked her harder into Jen. I could hear both girls moan, as Jen breathlessly moaned. "Hey, make sure you save some of that for me."

Panting as she lay playing with her nipples and rocking into Becky, she was covering Becky's face and hands in her sweet sticky juices. Becky was breathing hard, her pussy clamped around my cock. I could sense she was close, maybe it was all too much for her. Cock deep inside her, I said to her, "Cum as you suck your best friend's pussy, my cock is yours."

MelisaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGarcia

Becky pushed back on me, taking my cock deeper, as she pulled on Jen's clit and lips. Groaning, reluctantly almost, she came hard on my cock. I could feel her cumming pussy pulsating around my cock, almost claiming it before her friend had it. 

"Fuck, that was unexpected."

As she pulled me out, she kissed my lips, before pulling Jen to my wet throbbing cock. "Taste it, Jen, and I think you're ready."

With a sultry look in her eyes, Jen propped herself up on her elbows and lapped at Becky's wetness on my cock. "Mmmmmmmm, you bitch! But you taste so good, Becks."

Sucking her friend's juices off my hard cock, Becky kept the control she had established. Hands on my solid cock, she pulled me from Jen's mouth, telling me to lie on my back.

Looking at Jen, she told her to straddle me. "I want to see every inch enter that tight pussy, I wanna hear you take it and ride it."

Laying down, I looked at both girls. As Jen moved to straddle me, Becky pulled her in and they made out. Naked and wet from sweat and our love juices, it may have been one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. I am sure I heard Jen murmur as she pulled away, "Fuck Becky, I love you."

With her hands on my shaft and balls, Becky licked the head one last time, before guiding it between her friends' legs, rubbing my bulbous head against her visible clit. Impatient, Becky raised her hips hoping to pull me between her lips and into her. I lay there, hands on her hips, watching these two gorgeous naked and nubile girls establish their power play and needs.

Finally, giving in to Jen, Becky allowed my cock to slide into her friend's wanting pussy. Still cupping my balls, Becky reached around and sucked her friend's hard nipple as she lowered herself along the shaft of my throbbing penis.

With a groan, I felt Jen impale herself on me. "Fuck, you feel good, Jen," was all I could say, as I felt her start to move along my cock, lowering herself up and down with increasing pace, taking the whole length from tip to base. I could feel Becky massaging my balls as her friend fucked me. 

Breathing hard, in staggered breaths, trying to maintain my control and urge to cum, I looked at them both. I had one hand on Jen's hip as she rode my cock. Moving my hand, to cup Becky's face, I looked at her, blowing her a kiss.

"Come here, Kitten. I want to suck that wet pussy as your friend rides my cock."

Smiling, she gave Jen's nipple one last suck, before moving to straddle my face. Her feet pressed back, as only flexible teens can, she lowered her dripping pussy onto my willing face as I raised my hands to be on her hips and ass.

As Jen rode my hard cock, Becky rode my tongue as my hands explored and pulled her butt as she had done to Jen's sweet pussy. She clearly loved the feeling, grinding down onto me, moaning. As I pushed my tongue into her sweet tight pussy, my nose was pressed against her puckered asshole. 

I was in a sensation overload. My cock was being ridden by Jen, and my face was buried in Becky's pussy. As my tongue explored her holes, she ground onto my face. I could feel the girls kissing and stroking, their breasts touching. The room was filled with the noises of sex and pleasure as everyone was breathing harder and panting.

I was partially blinded to what was going on with the girls, but I could feel it. Jen used my cock inside her, gripping me as she moved up and down with long strokes. She was panting, telling us how close she was. I heard the end of a kiss and felt Becky temporarily pull off my face.

Looking up, I was Jen's eyes were closed as she pulled Becky to her firm tits and hard nipples. Becky, realizing how close her friend was, pulled her close and sucked. Jen rode my cock like a jockey in the final stages of a race, as Becky pushed herself down onto my tongue.

My hands were pulling Becky's ass cheeks apart, slapping them as our combined three-way arousal reached its crescendo. My balls were tight and my cock was swollen inside Jen as I could feel her wetness dripping down my thighs, her tight little pussy gripping me like a vice. My face was covered in Becky's wet pussy. I knew I was close.

Lifting Becky off my face, I breathlessly announced, "I'm close. I'm gonna cum."

Jen slammed herself down on my cock, I could feel her cervix part around my swollen head. "Me too, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Concentrating on Becky's clit, I held her over my face, as Jen rode my cock and Becky sucked Jen's nipples. Jen was wailing, her pussy pulsating around my shaft, as she leaned back with a groan, I heard, "FUCCCKKK, Yesss!" as I felt her clamp on my cock and her juices flow over me. 

That was too much for me. Pulling Becky down onto my tongue, I spread her wide, pushing my tongue deep into her, and came hard in Jen. My moans were muffled in her pussy, as she rode my tongue, but she knew. She was me jerking, and Jen was gyrating.

For the second time in twenty short minutes, Becky came again, this time on my face. She came hard, soaking me. She came so hard, I had to lift her off my face for fear of drowning - hey, there are worse ways to go than being water-boarded by teen pussy juices!

We were all spent, but too sensitive to move. Jen was tight and wet, clamped around my cock. We were all breathing hard, and I could see the girls, covered in sweat, giggling and kissing.

Jen was the first to move, telling us she was getting leg cramps. With Becky still over my pussy, Jen pulled my sticky dick out, rolling to the side. She looked at her best friend, then my still hard cock which was wet from her pussy.

Kissing Becky on the lips, she said, "Your turn to taste." Her hand on Becky's head, she encouraged her forward to taste herself off my cock, just as Becky at made her earlier.

Becky's face was full of lust and desire, as she leaned forward lapping my softening cock, tasting the mix of her best friend and older lover. I lay there, naked and sweaty, covered in mixed juices from these amazing girls. 

As my cock softened, Becky rolled away, laying next to me, recovering. Looking from side to side, I couldn't believe what had happened and how I was between these two gorgeous girls, having fucked both, and they each other.

The girls looked back, then at each other. They must have caught the feeling of the insanity of the situation, as we all started to laugh. Through breathless unison, I couldn't help but say, "Happy Fucking Friday!"

Sitting up and rolling to the side, I kissed each. "When are you expected back at Jen's? We don't wanna make her mom mad!"

Jen propped herself up, one hand cupping her boob. "Mom said home by nine, but we've got the weekend after soccer camp tomorrow."

Naked, and getting up, I looked down on both the naked girls. "Pizza, shower, swim? Not necessarily in that order. I don't know about you both, but I need a drink, food, and some recovery."

They laughed, as Becky said, "Ok Old Man, we know you need your rest. We need some too."

Reaching down, I pulled both of them to their feet, hand cupping one ass cheek each, I squeezed each as we walked out back to the secluded pool area. 

"It's secluded and private, no one can see. It's part of the reason I bought it."

Turning to Becky, I said, "Mom likes it out back here, I think she still comes to sunbathe here when I am away. She loved it when we dated."

Stopping, I looked at them both. "Is that over-sharing, and weird."

Looking at each other, strangely it was Jen who answered first. "I know Becky finds it fucking hot that she's fucking her Mom's ex. She used to masturbate listening to you guys." 

Becky shrieked, covering her face. "Bitch," was all she said, followed by, "I know your panties got wet when I told you."

Jen nodded, arms around Becky, as they both looked at me. Becky shyly offered, "Not over-sharing, really hot in fact."

I loved Becky from that moment, and Jen too. Looking at them, as they sauntered naked to the pool ringing to order pizza, I wondered what would happen this summer, my cock twitching at the prospect.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments