Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s Spinster Cousin 1

"Wife's Cousin learns how to blow"

108
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is something that happened last year. It is the first in a series of stories about my wife’s cousin and hopefully more to cum."

My wife’s cousin is about ten years younger than her, in her early forties, and had never had a boyfriend. She is 5’4”, about 160lbs, with a roundish body shape, which she mostly keeps covered up. But she has an attractive enough face, a cute little mouth, long dark natural red hair (and a lovely dark red bush also I am guessing). I imagined she would have had more than enough blokes wanting to fuck her after a few beers. But she was strictly celibate, with high standards, and hadn’t found the ‘right’ guy yet.

I am in my mid-fifties and although sex is still good, it had become quite monotonous after twenty-five years of marriage. A few months ago, after giving me a BJ in bed, my wife told me Kate was depressed. Kate hadn’t a clue what to do with any man. She had hardly kissed one, let alone had sex with one. She was worried that she was very inexperienced for her age. She assumed that any guy she met would probably be experienced, and expect more from her.

Kate wanted to see a penis in the flesh, without the pressure to have sex. I knew where the conversation was going. I got on very well with my wife’s cousin. I flirted with her a lot, which made her blush. I suggested to my wife that I show her cousin my equipment, purely for her cousin’s benefit.

My wife and I agreed on the terms and conditions. My wife was vanilla, a virgin when we met, and said she didn’t need to be there. She trusted me to remain professional, and allowed her cousin to give me a BJ. She joked that she wouldn’t mind if another lady took on some of her BJ duties, which I demanded a lot of. But she specified no kissing, and definitely no sex.

My wife organised for her cousin to visit a few weeks later. It would be on weekdays whilst my wife was at work, and whilst I was off work.

I was waiting with anticipation until Kate arrived. She looked sexier than usual. She was wearing a knee-length sundress showing off her wide arse, big thighs, and hiding most of her pot belly. She had put some red lipstick on to match her fiery red hair. I could also see a small pair of breasts protruding from her chubby figure, about 34B’s I estimated.

She knew why she was there, and although a bit nervous, I made it as lighthearted as possible. I got a drink for each of us and we sat down on the sofa. We chatted for a short time before I cut to the chase to ask if she was ready to see my penis? She simply said, ‘Yes’. I was wearing loose sweat shorts and I quickly pulled them down to reveal my semi-erect cock. I had planned it to be already erect since women seem to prefer the look of a cock in that state.

She was initially surprised, but relaxed as I motioned her to move in for a closer look. I am an average girth and a length of 6-1/2”, and uncut. I explained that most porn actors are cut, not that she admitted to watching porn. I told her that despite my age, my erection was non-viagra induced. This broke the ice and relaxed her enough to take hold of my shaft.

She held my penis in her small hand and it soon got fully erect. It was now very hard, and at max length. I was more excited than usual, imagining this new lady sucking it shortly. She told me she liked the feel of it being very hard, but soft to the touch. I told her to jerk it slowly and see how the foreskin extends and retracts. This made me even harder. I could feel the blood being pumped at maximum pressure to my cock.

She became more inquisitive, and moved my cock aside to get a better look at my ballsack. She cupped both balls with her free hand and lifted them to get a feel of their weight. She told me that they were heavier than they looked. I joked that they were full of semen, and a blowjob was a good way to extract it.

EbonySultress1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonySultress1

She told me that she was not confident. I told her there wasn’t really such a thing as a bad blowjob. I said that I was happy for her to practice on me if she wanted to. She said that she definitely wanted to give it a try. I asked her if she had thought about what to do with the cum. She said that she wanted to swallow it, which was fine by me. My wife always swallows, and they had obviously been comparing notes.

She then got down onto her knees between my legs. She flicked her long red hair to one side, and immediately started sucking. She was good and didn’t need a lot of instruction. I paused her several times to suggest something. I did this to sound professional, but also because I needed a break, and I didn’t want to cum prematurely. She was a natural, licking, sucking, and stroking between these short breaks. I was beginning to leak precum. She noticed this during a break. I told her it leaks out when men are very aroused. And I was certainly very aroused. She loved that I was enjoying her technique, and she enthusiastically licked the precum from the tip of my cock. She looked very sexy bent over in front of me on her knees.

I wanted to get behind her, lift her sundress over her head and pound her big soft arse doggystyle. I wanted to see her little fatty tits swing until I dumped a huge load of cum into her virgin pussy. But, alas, I was not permitted, and celibacy was very important to her. I clung to the hope that she might be open to the idea of fucking as she got older. Hopefully, she remained a confirmed spinster. I was at least enjoying a very good blowjob.

I prolonged ejaculating for as long as I could, but I felt the pressure building. I had been eating lots of pineapple for semen taste improvement, and avoided ejaculating a week beforehand so I would have a good build-up for this moment. The pressure built to the point of no return, and I told her I was about to cum. She slowed her rhythm to a stop as I released several large ropes of cum. She nearly gagged as each blast of cum hit the back of her throat, but she was determined to succeed. She swallowed it all.

She smiled and thanked me as my cock went soft. I pulled my shorts up, gave her a quick thank-you kiss, and told her how great she was. She was very proud of herself. We had a celebration drink, and she left soon after.

My wife wanted to know all of the details when she got home from work. I withheld the part about how talented her cousin was, and I played down how much I enjoyed it. Not to be outdone, my wife knelt down, pulled my shorts down, and gave me a blowjob whilst I stood in the kitchen. I still had good storage of semen, which I emptied onto her waiting tongue before she swallowed. She initiated a blowjob every day after work that week, but I haven’t cum as strongly as I did with her cousin.

Kate looks at my crotch a lot now at family gatherings, and I know she wants to suck me to completion again. Sometimes I make myself semi-hard so she can see a long bludge in my pants. I see her getting flushed as she looks at me.

Hopefully, I will be able to write a part 2 story soon. Better for me to get a BJ from my wife’s cousin than another guy, who would instantly marry her, and scuttle my hopes of ever fucking her, if he knew how great she is at sucking dick.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments