Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Kate’s pregnancy is going well but her hormones are driving her crazy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Lucky for me."

My ‘breeding’ assignment with my wife's cousin, Kate, was a success. Anyone reading the comments from Chapter 6 would already be aware of this. One of the four loads of semen I had deposited inside Kate had done its job. Kate is pregnant. The four nights of sex with Kate had been awesome and the temptation to fuck her again was hard to ignore. Having such a great wife made it easier. My wife makes sure I am satisfied. She regularly gives me blowjobs and she wants sex often. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Kate’s tight pussy.

I imagine it was quite difficult for Kate also. After forty-three years of celibacy, she had finally discovered the joys of sex, and she obviously enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunately, she is single and had no one to regularly meet her sexual needs. But the initial excitement of a positive pregnancy test, followed by a first trimester of morning sickness, doctors appointments, and scans had provided distractions for her. My wife was equally excited about the pregnancy and was by Kate’s side at every step of the process. I supported Kate from a distance whilst my wife took on most of the emotional support.

By the second trimester, Kate was feeling much better. The all-important scans were good and she could relax a bit. She was looking great. She was glowing as they say, and had a defined bump. It had been a very long time since I had last fucked my pregnant wife. I had forgotten what it was like. Like many men, sex with a pregnant lady is a huge turn-on for me. This provided even more temptation to fuck her every time I looked at Kate’s sexy bump.

About halfway through her pregnancy Kate rang me for a chat on one of my days off. This was not unusual. I’d spoken to her regularly about her progress. But I sensed that she wanted to tell me something.

She said, “I’ll just come out and say it.” She then told me she had been feeling extremely horny for several weeks and masturbating wasn’t satisfying her. Luckily my wife had already prepped me for this. She had told me a few months before this that Kate might get very aroused during pregnancy due to her increased hormones. She told me not to be surprised if Kate desperately wanted sex. I asked my wife if she was saying what I think she was saying. She said we should, “Just play it by ear.”

Kate told me she was going to her apartment for lunch. I told her I’d text her back.

I immediately rang my wife who was obviously expecting the call.

As she answered, she simply said, “Yes.”

I said, “Are you sure??”

She replied, “Yes. Kate needs it.”

I immediately sent a text message to Kate, “There in 10” as I was getting into my car. I was parked at Kate’s apartment and knocking on the door in eight minutes.

Kate greeted me at the door with a smile and a kiss. She had started wearing maternity clothing. She was wearing a dark-coloured knee-length maternity dress. The type that is pulled in at the chest. It was showing off her lovely bump. I started to get an erection just looking at her. It had been over four months since we last had sex. The desire to fuck each other was stronger than ever. But it felt different this time. We could no longer brush aside the feeling of lust as a mere by-product of having sex for the purpose of procreation. We were both equally worried about my wife’s feelings and were tiptoeing around the subject of fucking each other like wild animals. Kate offered me a drink and something to eat.

Kate then said she only had an hour for lunch.

This was the trigger we both needed.

We started passionately kissing. I felt Kate’s boobs and baby-bump through her dress. She went straight for my crotch through my sweatpants. She pulled my pants and underpants down. My penis sprung out of its confinement. Kate sighed in appreciation as she took hold of my shaft and started stroking it. She smiled at my hard cock in admiration and said she had “missed it so much.” She licked and sucked my cock enthusiastically for a few minutes before I pulled her back up and we kissed more. We walked to the bedroom kissing.

She took off her dress over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath. Her boobs had grown since I last saw them and were looking great. Her pot belly had now become a baby bump.

I began sucking her breasts. They were not producing milk, yet, but were nice and puffy. Her nipples got large and hard. She stood still as I moved down her body and kissed and caressed her bump.

I crouched down below her bump and found what I was looking for: her beautiful engorged pussy. I stuck my head deep between her thighs and gave her pussy several eager licks. Kate giggled and sat back down on the bed. She laid down and spread her legs wide to give me better access. She had kept her pussy waxed, and she had maintained the mound of red hair above it. Her inner labia were swollen since I last saw them. They had become darker and were almost red against her pale white skin. They were protruding from her pussy like the proverbial pastrami curtains. I separated them and began enthusiastically licking like it was my last meal. Kate moaned as I thrust my tongue into her pussy and sucked her clit.

When she verbalized that she wanted me to fuck her a short time later, I didn’t hesitate.

I stood up and took hold of her legs with each hand. I positioned my fully erect cock at her vagina opening and entered her slowly.

She let out a long soft moan as she took my full length. Her pussy was tight and warm. She was very moist and I suspect had been pleasuring herself since ringing me.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

I continued to fuck her softly and slowly as she moaned with pleasure. I increased my speed when she asked me to go faster but resisted fucking her too hard, too soon. She began thrusting her hips toward me.

I waited a few more minutes until I could see that she was close to cumming. Her body began to quiver and her head rolled back. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard and deep as she orgasmed. She moaned loudly with delight each time I hit her baby bump.

I kissed her as I withdrew. I then lay down on my back beside her. My cock was standing to attention. Kate knew what to do. She quickly climbed on top and guided herself onto me. She began thrusting her hips forward. She was moaning with each thrust and saying, “That’s good, that’s so good.” Her bump was rubbing my belly as she thrust.

Her thrusts became harder and her moans became louder as she told me she was about to cum. I matched her movement with upwards thrusts of my own as she orgasmed a second time. She leaned forward and we kissed. She slowed her thrusts but continued to ride me slowly. I kissed and sucked her little boobs, as I tried to extract some milk from them. She soon told me she was going to cum again and started jerking her hips faster. She screamed loudly with delight as she was having a third orgasm, before collapsing onto me. We kissed. She thanked me and told me she, “loves having sex with me.”

She unmounted me and did something unexpected. She knew that I hadn't cum yet.

She got on all fours beside me. She then tapped her backside, inviting me to fuck her.

I had a great side view of her. Her boobs had become saggy and were hanging down like two little pointy udders ready for milking. Her bump was also hanging down nicely.

As I moved around into position behind her, she lowered herself onto her elbows and arched her back. I had a perfect view of her big wide bum. As she lowered her shoulders, her beautiful pussy bulged from between her thighs. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.

I didn’t waste any time. I quickly separated her pussy lips from the head of my cock and found her entrance. Kate moaned loudly as I promptly gave her my full length. I took hold of her wide hips and began to fuck her slowly and deeply. She moaned approvingly with each thrust. To my surprise, Kate then began to push back against me.

I got a better grip on her hips and began to thrust harder. Kate began to moan louder as I pounded her. She pushed back against each thrust and moaned with delight. I grabbed hold of her shoulders and pounded her as hard as I could. She moaned abruptly with each thrust. I love Doggystyle and it wasn’t long before I was ready to cum.

I told Kate I wanted to cum in her mouth. She nodded her head and replied, “Ok” between moans.

I pulled my cock out. Kate quickly turned around and began sucking it. I pumped several jets of cum into her mouth as she kept sucking. She grabbed my shaft and milked it as it pulsated. When my cock had stopped throbbing, Kate opened her lips to show me a mouthful of cum. She then closed her mouth and swallowed it all in one large gulp. She giggled and said, “Whoa, that was a big load!” She then cleaned the last remnants of cum from my cock with a few more sucks.

I was lost for words. I felt like saying, “I love you,” but I knew that would be irresponsible, and not fair on Kate. I didn't love her. I loved my wife. But my relationship with Kate was getting complex. I told her I loved having sex with her also. We cuddled and kissed for a while before she got dressed and went back to work.

I spoke with my wife at length about it that night. She was generally open to the idea of me having sex with Kate. She reasoned that Kate was not in control of her hormones, and she desperately needed sex with a man, any man. My wife preferred that it was me who satisfied Kate rather than some “diseased random stranger” she might be desperate enough to pick up off the street. I am not sure that my wife fully understood the ramifications. I felt I needed to impose limits, or I’d be fucking Kate at least once a day if I could. This might sound great, but honestly, my marriage would suffer. I am acutely aware of how lucky I am to have a wife who still wants sex after 27 years, and loves giving me blowjobs. The last thing I wanted was to fuck that up. I asked my wife to set the limits. She decided on sex with Kate once every two weeks. She thought she was being a bit mean, but I assured her that Kate would survive and that I would make sure she enjoyed it.

It was quite a long two weeks, but I have just had sex with Kate for the sixth time (not that I’m counting!). I filled her pregnant pussy with my cum this time. This is the first time I have done this with a lady in twenty-one years, and it felt great. Kate rubbed her engorged pussy to feel my cum leaking out and she then licked her fingers with glee.

We have several more meetups penciled in over the next two months. We arranged them for one of my days off during Kate’s lunch break. I gave her my availability and she set the dates as early as possible to the two-week limit.

Kate is getting a bit more confident each time we have sex. She is more relaxed and is enjoying it more as she becomes accustomed to orgasms and how to enjoy them.

The sex itself is similar to the previous times we’ve had it, and I won't bore you with the details of every time I fuck her. Rest assured, it will be a highly enjoyable two months for me!

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments