Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Spinster Cousin 8

"My relationship with Kate gets complicated."

40
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I had been satisfying Kate’s sexual needs for several weeks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is still as horny as ever."

This adventure has gone on longer than I ever imagined. From the humble beginnings of an innocent blowjob (Chapter 1), I am currently satisfying the needs of two mature ladies, and a child of mine is due to be born soon. I started writing this series after my wife’s cousin confirmed her pregnancy.

There is a long backstory that I will quickly summarise for new readers. I was initially employed as a breeding male for my wife’s cousin, Kate. She is forty-three and I am fifty-four. Chapter three explains how I was lucky enough to be in this position. I successfully managed to get Kate pregnant during one ovulation cycle. I had sex with her four times and released a load of my semen into her fertile womb each time. This should have been the completion of my duties. However, due to her greatly increased arousal during pregnancy, I was then required to satisfy Kate sexually for this period. My lovely wife was the main driver behind all of this. I certainly didn't complain!

To paint the picture for you, my wife’s cousin, Kate is a chubby mature lady. 5’4”, 140-150 pounds with a roundish body shape and small boobs. She has a big backside and nice thick thighs to match. Average to below-average looks. Most men wouldn't normally give her a second look. But, she has long dark natural red hair, which looks sexy from any angle. I personally find Kate extremely sexy because I know how much she enjoys sex, and how willing she is to please her partner.

I have been having regular sex with Kate about every two weeks for two months now (see Chapter 7). We have planned a total of eight meetups during the last half of her pregnancy. I have just had sex with Kate for the fifth time since I got her pregnant. Her bump gets bigger and her boobs are more engorged each time. We arranged it for one of my days off during Kate’s lunch break. I give her my availability and she sets the date. It is generally the same type of sex each time. She is a firecracker in bed. She orgasms at least once. I either cum in her mouth for her to swallow, or I finish inside her. However, her sexual style has been slowly evolving. This is a summary of the previous five times we have had sex.

Kate is now in her third trimester and still has an insatiable appetite for sex. She is now heavily pregnant and sexual positions have become more limited. I introduced Kate to standing doggy style on only the fourth time we had sex. I fucked her quite hard that day, thinking it would be my last chance. It’s fair to say that she was a bit sore afterward. But she has since taken a real liking to being fucked from behind. She likes it standing, on her knees, and especially on all fours.

During our most recent meetup, I entered her apartment to find Kate bent over the couch. As I walked in and said hello, she hitched her maternity dress up to sit on top of her big backside. She had already removed her panties and as she bent over her chubby pussy protruded from between her thighs.

She told me she was busy at work and only had ten minutes. That was more than enough time for me to get the job done! I already had an almost full erection from the sight of her bent over the couch and presenting herself to me. I quickly positioned myself behind her and inserted my cock between her beautifully engorged pussy lips. I took a firm grip on her hips. I began slowly but was soon fucking her hard and fast. Kate moaned loudly as I pounded her big backside. I hammered her non-stop until I was cumming.

I continued to fuck her as I was firing my load off. As I went soft my cum leaked out of her pussy and began to drip to the floor. I reckon I was all done in less than five minutes. Kate turned around and scooped some cum from her pussy area with her hand. She laughed and said, “What a mess!” as she licked cum from her fingers. Kate didn't orgasm, but she was moaning very loudly.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

Kate’s motives for sex are changing. She no longer just needs sex to satisfy her inflated hormones. She wants to explore. She is gravitating towards a submissive role. I’m no psychologist, but forty-three years of feeling fat and ugly obviously plays a role in this. She also has a high-power job, which apparently can lead to submissive sexual preferences, or so I am told.

Whatever the reasons, Kate enjoys being used like a little slut. She likes being fucked hard in all positions, but I generally always finish from behind. I love doggy style. It is a bit tighter than other positions and I can force myself nice and deep by grabbing her wide hips. Kate also loves it deep and lowers herself to her elbows for maximum penetration. I suspect she finds it slightly painful, but she whispers to herself that she wants to be fucked harder as I pound her.

She is showing signs of a BDSM fetish. Some examples of this are enjoying having her nipples squeezed hard and her breasts bitten. She enjoys having her long red hair pulled as I fuck her from behind. She also likes being slapped hard on her big backside as I fuck her from behind. I expect that her preferences will become more defined as she gains more experience.

However, what was initially a breeding relationship, and then a sexual needs arrangement, has now evolved into a relationship of mutual exploration and intimacy. I have pretty much reached the limit of my sexual fetishes. She may want to try being choked, whipped, tied up, etc, but these are things that I am not familiar with. Sorry to disappoint any “50 Shades of Grey” fans, but I am not the person to introduce her to the world of sadomasochism.

Kate giving birth in a few months will signal the end to our current arrangement of ‘vanilla’ sex.

However, there is one fetish that I am curious to try. I suspect that Kate might enjoy anal sex. I have not tried anal myself. My wife orgasms every time we have sex, which is understandably all she needs. She does not see the point in trying anal. I have thought about it myself though. In most sexual positions my wife has a loose pussy. I don’t care what doctors say about vagina elasticity. After giving birth to four children, a pussy gets loose.

“A vargin like wizard’s sleeve,” as Borat would say. Most of the time I finish in my wife’s mouth. She has a great mouth and she loves swallowing cum. The only position that feels tight for me is from behind. But she finds it slightly painful. She also says that she feels like an animal being fucked this way. But she tolerates it because she knows I will be cumming soon enough. I presume the initial pain commonly associated with anal sex would have my wife screaming “Stop!” before I even got halfway in.

Kate, on the other hand, loves being fucked from behind. She wants to be fucked as hard as I can give it to her. She is also willing to try anything as she explores her sexuality. And she might enjoy being fucked in the arse. It would make a good ninth chapter yeah? Fingers crossed!

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments