Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Proponents of “playing the back nine” rave about it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I had never tried it, but I now had the opportunity."

I’d been asked to satisfy my wife’s cousin’s sexual urges for the duration of her pregnancy. Kate was due in six weeks. This is a story about our seventh-to-ninth meetup.

My relationship with Kate was becoming complicated. She was beginning to explore new fetishes, which I had no experience or desire to pursue. However, there was one fetish that I was eager to try out with Kate. I had never experienced anal sex. I had been married for twenty-seven years and my wife never felt the need or desire.

It was something I suspected Kate might enjoy. She enjoyed being used and fucked hard. She was showing signs of a BDSM fetish. I reckoned anal sex might be right up her alley (ba-boom). The first thing I needed to do was ask her. She said she’d try anything once and was happy to give it a go during our next meeting. I did some research online and learnt that preparation is important. I sent Kate some websites with relevant information. I purchased some anal lube and waited in anticipation for the day to arrive.

I arrived at Kate’s apartment around midday. She decided that we’d eat first and had ingredients spread out on the table to make lunch. We each made sandwiches as we chatted about her pregnancy. We also laughed about Kate giving me a blowjob in her office the week before. She had then addressed one of her staff with a globule of cum on her lip (see Chapter 9). We touched and kissed when passing each other. Both of us were getting quite aroused thinking about fucking each other shortly. We kissed long and passionately.

Kate was wearing a dark-coloured maternity dress. It was tight around her chest and accentuated her already large bump. She pulled it up over her head. She kept her bra and panties on. I stripped down to my underpants. Kate pulled my semi-erect cock out as she bent over. She began sucking me to a hard erection. She was heavily pregnant and I needed to hold her hand to steady her as she bent over. I could feel my cum load building as she sucked. I pulled her back up and kissed her again.

We quickly walked to the bedroom. We had sex in a few favourite positions. Kate lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I stood at the edge of the bed and took one of her legs in each hand. Her pussy was at a nice height for me to slide straight into her. After Kate orgasmed, I lay back on the bed for cowgirl. Kate quickly slid down onto my shaft and rode me to another orgasm. She then got in position for doggy style.

I started in her vagina and fucked her gently for a minute or so. I then withdrew and asked, “Ready?”

She replied, “Yes.”

I put some lube on my cock and repositioned it above her pussy. Kate has a light pink asshole like her pussy lips. I slowly inserted my cock about one inch. Kate went a bit rigid. I withdrew, added some more lube, and went a bit deeper. I continued to do this until I was fully inserted. Kate stiffened up each time I entered her. She was quiet apart from making small noises of discomfort every now and then. Each time I’d stop and allow her to adjust before pushing deeper.

I began to fuck her slowly by half withdrawing my cock. After a short while, Kate began to relax and take my full length each time without flinching. I continued to do this for several minutes, whilst I comforted Kate and told her she was doing great.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

Anal sex was very tight. It is much tighter than a pussy, but the tightness is concentrated around the entrance. It felt good but different. Kate also began to enjoy it and started to make noises of pleasure. She moaned softly as I fucked her slowly.

I continued to fuck Kate anally for about ten more minutes. I changed my angle to see how she responded. I found she enjoyed a high approach angle the best, where my cock was rubbing on her G-spot. She moaned with pleasure but didn't orgasm.

I went back to fucking her pussy to finish her off. I gave her the good pounding that she had been waiting for. She started moaning loudly and whispering to be fucked harder. I took a handful of her long red hair and pulled her head back with it. I slapped her hard and left big red handprints on her backside. She cried each time I slapped her, but kept whispering for more.

I unloaded inside her and made a mess as I kept fucking until I’d gone soft. Kate didn’t mind, though. She loves seeing cum dripping from her pussy and/or sprayed on her body.

We kissed and relaxed as we debriefed our new experience. Kate said anal sex was OK, but she’d need to get comfortable with it to orgasm. We decided that we’d incorporate it again next time.

We tried anal sex the next two times we met up. It got easier each time, and by the third time, Kate was moaning with pleasure more. Unfortunately, she didn't orgasm on either occasion. She still preferred being fucked hard in her pussy.

During our final meetup, I decided I was going to finish in her ass. After fucking her in the pussy, I switched to her asshole. I started slow, and used a lot of lube as I had previously done. Kate quietly moaned as a pushed deeper into her ass. I gradually increased my tempo. Kate began to moan louder. I could feel my load building. I took a firm hold of her hips and began fucking her hard and deep. Kate began to yelp as I pounded her ass. I soon began to ejaculate and pushed my cock deep as I filled her with my cum. I could feel my cock stretching her as it pulsated with each cum blast. It was another box ticked for both of us.

Unfortunately, once again my days of regular sex with Kate came to a scheduled finish.

I had fucked her a total of thirteen times, which in hindsight does not sound like a lot. But each time was quality sex for both of us.

Kate and I have a strong sexual affinity. I will always be the man who took her virginity.  I impregnated her and helped her become a mother. I introduced her to many new sexual experiences and learned a few myself. It's probably best that our relationship now returns to a plutonic one for the most part. But that will be for her to decide.

I am however hopeful to give Kate a good pounding on special occasions. And possibly write about it to extend this series.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments