Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Comments are always welcome"

Several weeks have passed since we last visited Club Euphoria, My wife was showing signs of strong sexual urges building in her mind and body. Her words and actions were going to bring us on another visit to Club Euphoria.

Joan walked around the house with just her provocative panties on, showing her beautiful ass and pussy lips, she even went out the front door to pick up packages, not worrying about who sees her in this almost naked state of dress. I also saw her favorite vibrator laying on the bed, now I knew why it took my wife so long to arrive in the kitchen for breakfast. The sexy fragrance of her orgasming pussy told it all, When my wife gets these naughty sexual desires in her mind I know that I alone could not satisfy my wife's extremely lust-filled needs.

I tried to snuggle up to Joan in the kitchen, my hands caressing her tight ass and hard nipples, but she pulled away saying, "You will get your reward tonight, I have something very naughty in mind for you. I have already contacted the club, and they are preparing my erotic evening as I speak. You will not forget this evening at Club Euphoria, nor will I, for a long time. Ware your sexiest outfit tonight and be ready for the limo at five"

I knew better than to question or challenge Joan on this very important issue. I just agreed to be ready and told her I was looking forward to the evening.

The ride to the club was quiet, I could feel a lot of anticipation coming from my wife, she was dressed differently than her usual classy outfit. It would be hard to put an exact description of how my sexy wife was dressed, the clothes were very revealing, she wore no bra or panties, and her breasts were clearly visible in her outfit. The dress was so flimsy and short, showing her ass and pussy over the top of her black fishnet nylons, every time she walked or leaned over. I would have to say my wife was wearing a slutty outfit, she looked like someone looking to get fucked. All Joan said was, "Be ready for anything tonight my cuckold."

The doorman opened Joan's door, helping this sexy slutty looking woman from the car and into the club. He took his time and got some revealing views of my wife while doing his job. The manager greeted my wife inside the main elaborately decorated hall. "You look so hot tonight, Miss Joan, I know you will enjoy your evening with us. Everything is all prepared, just as you requested. When you are ready, just go to room nine." Joan leaned in close and gave the manager a big hug and passionate kiss, his hands sliding down her almost naked butt.

Joan was given her favorite drink, and she headed down to the lower more intimate gathering room. I followed her. There were a lot of club members milling around, some alone, others with partners in the room. My wife told me, " Find yourself a seat and watch your wife as she gets familiar with the other patrons, no socializing with any of the members, just watch your slutty wife in action." I took a seat as Joan milled in with the members; she got a lot of attention from both the men and women in the room, because of her flirting attitude and slutty outfit which provocatively exposed her sexy body.

My wife continued to mingle, or should I say flirt, especially with the male patrons. I watched as she leaned over to pick up a napkin, exposing her bare white ass, and part of her wet pussy. Her breasts were fully erect and her nipples showed through her dress, as she flirted with the crowd. Several men were getting very familiar with my wife, with a lot of touching, hugging, and kissing happening. Joan's attitude was great, smiling, flirting, laughing, and hanging onto the men and even some woman like they were old friends. Quite a few of the club members definitely were interested in this very sexy flirty woman, moving about the room while drinking her favorite drink and exposing herself often. Joan always enjoyed being an exhibitionist, but today's itinerary was much more. She was intentionally appearing slutty, and in need of sexual satisfaction.

I watched my wife get very familiar with some of the club members, she was being hugged tightly by over a half dozen men or more, their hands caressing her body as they kissed her passionately. Joan was being such a tease to so many of the members. I had no idea where she was heading with all the flirting and teasing. I knew I was excited just watching my flirty slutty wife mingle closely with the members of the room.

My wife came over to where I was sitting and instructed me to follow her to the room. I did as I was told, wondering what my very naughty wife's plans were. Joan led me right to the bed in the center of the empty room. I noticed a harness stretched across the center of the bed. My wife told me to strip off all my clothes and lay on my back across the center of the bed. I did as I was told, as she strapped my body and wrists down to the bed. I was totally under my wife's control.

Joan told me, "Lay here and be quiet, I will be back in a little while along with some guests. When I return you will do as I instruct you, no matter what I tell you to do. Be a good cuckold dear, and you will be rewarded later." I could see the mirror and camera on the ceiling, highlighting my naked body with a very hard cock for everyone in the club to see. I heard my wife out in the main social room, flirting with the members, with lots of talking and giggling. She had a lot of members' full attention.

I lay strapped naked to the large round bed. Soon several people, both men and women, entered the room. My wife followed with another drink in her hand, flirting heavily with a male guest, his arm wrapped firmly around Joan's waist. No one spoke to me as they were all in a partying mood, everyone touching, holding, and kissing each other as they gazed at this naked man, strapped to the bed. One woman leaned over me, my body jerked in surprise when I felt her hand grasp and stroke my cock while she licked the precum oozing from my cock head. My wife pushed the woman's head down deep onto my cock.

Joan straddled my face, facing my dripping cock getting sucked by a stranger, with her thigh-high fishnet stocking squeezed tight against my head. My wife still had her dress on, when she pulled the top down exposing her heaving large breasts, which swung freely as she leaned forward with her ass in the air for all to see. My wife reached into a leather bag on the bed and pulled out a large black vibrating butt dildo. Joan very sensually sucked the plug into her mouth for lubrication, then she rubbed the dildo along her wet cunt. I saw all of this as her ass and cunt were right above my face. Joan slid the dildo into her tight ass, moaning out with delightful pleasure, all the other guests were watching and getting excited as my wife continued to stroke her ass with the dildo. Joan sighed as she pulled the dildo from her ass. My wife pushed the woman back off my cock and balls and spread my legs exposing my ass opening. Everyone was excited as my wife slid the big black vibrating dildo slowly into my tight ass.

EmilyThaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyThaw

I groaned with pleasure and embarrassment as Joan fucked my ass with the vibrating dildo, as I gazed into her soaked dripping cunt over my face. I had never been fucked in the ass before. My cock was rigid and still oozing cum when my wife sat up, rubbing her exposed breasts and hard nipples. Joan pulled the woman staring at the black dildo, back onto my horny hard cock. The woman grasped my cock and the dildo, as she sucked my hard cock. I could see in the mirror that she was also getting fucked in her ass.

Another gentleman who had joined us in the room proceeded to drop his pants onto the floor as he stood behind my wife's hot ass and cunt. I watched as he pushed Joan down onto her stomach, he lifted up her short dress, then slid his very large cock into her soaked horny cunt, balls deep. I saw her cunt lips open wide as his cock slid deep into her womb, his balls right over my face. I am not a cock sucker, and I hoped my wife was not going to force me to suck a cock tonight. I watched as the large cock ramped up the fucking of my wife's horny cunt, her juices dripping onto my face, as he exploded in my wife's cunt. Joan yelled out with delight, "Cuckold, you will lick my fucked cunt clean of my juices and this man's cum, I have been bred by his naked cock and filled with his white cum. You have a lot of cunt and dirty ass licking to do tonight."

Everyone was getting In on the action now. Another man mounted my wife's ass from the rear, Joan's ass was so tight gripping his hard cock as it slowly penetrated her dirty hole. I was in a close-up view, seeing every detail of the ass fucking my wife got and wanted.

One of the women started strapping my body and fucking my ass with the dildo, and another naked woman was going down deep on my cock, while being fucked in the ass, a true cock sucker. A third woman was sucking my toes and licking and biting my feet. I was getting fucked royally, and I knew there was more to come.

Joan was in pure ecstasy as she got fucked deep in her bowels. She was howling like a crazy woman, begging to get fucked harder and to be filled with warm cum in all her holes. One of the men grabbed Joan's hair, pulling her head to his dripping cock. My wife took his cock deep into her lips like a cock hungry bitch. My wife's mind and body were going into a lust-filled orgasm as she was fucked hard. She knew that her cuckold husband was covered in fuck juices, tasting, smelling, and watching all of the fucking she was getting. She squirted and pissed all over my face as she came, never letting the cock slip from her mouth as her body twisted and turned with her first orgasm of the evening.

My face was covered in her juices as I watched the cock cumming in her tight ass right over my face. He pulled out of her ass, his cum dripping down on my face. Joan reached back and pulled the man and his dirty ass fucking cock to her lips, she wanted to lick and suck his nasty cock clean. I blew my load into the woman fucking my ass with the dildo while sucking my cock deep in her throat; she swallowed all my cum. My wife has really taken this cuckold to a new extreme level while getting off on the humiliation and oral administrations she is forcing on her husband.

My face was covered in cum from my wife's dripping fucked ass and cunt. Another woman came behind my wife, pulled her panties down, and pissed on my wife's cum dripping ass and cunt, and my face. She proceeded to lower her dripping, piss-covered cunt on my face, making me lick her clean. It was pure delight tasting and drinking from this stranger's cunt, as the golden piss ran down my face. I sucked on her clit after licking her pissy cunt clean, this woman came right there on my face, hard!.

Joan was in orgasmic heaven, getting fucked over and over, in her ass cunt, and mouth, feeling the warm piss on her fucked white ass, she was screaming with delight, "Fuck this slutty whore; you know I want to be fucked by all of you horny cunts and cocks. This naughty slut and her cuckold deserve to be used and abused."

Cock after cock fucked my wife's bare ass and cunt. Joan rubbed these cum dripping cocks on her naked tits before sucking every one of them clean. Women were pushing in tight to my wife, wanting to lick and suck her tits and lips, of fuck juices. Joan fondled these horny women, as they too were getting fucked by strangers while sucking and licking her body.

Cum was running from every opening on my wife. Joan sat straight up on my face, forcing me to eat out her fucked cunt and ass dripping full of cum. I could not resist in any way, my arms bound to my side, as my wife fucked my face hard she reached an extreme earth-shattering screaming orgasm on my face, cum and piss poured from her body as her orgasm and the fucking of my face continued.

When Joan collapsed on my body, everyone cheered as they dressed, grabbed their drinks, and left the room. Two very fucked people, Joan and her cuckold husband were left collapsed on the bed. I am not sure how or when my wife released my bounds and pulled the dirty vibrating black butt plug from my fucked ass. We struggled to get dressed and head home. Both of us are completely fucked.

I did not believe Joan could top our last night at the club, but her wanting extreme sexual desires won. I can't wait until our next night at Club Euphoria.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments