Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy the story, Joan is always looking for ways to satisfy her lust filled needs."

Joan woke up in the morning, from a vivid exciting dream. In the dream, she wore a classy dress, that attracted everyone's attention as she passed, which ended with her being roughly taken by several strangers.

Joan could not shake the story from her mind. Maybe the dream was caused by her experience in the park last week. She decided to relive her dream. Her body was already pulsing with erotic lust just thinking about what she was about to do. Her pussy was itching and wet, her nipples firm and hard. She needed a plan.

She would walk to the train station in town and take the train to the city. She would expose herself periodically while riding the train, bringing her the attention she deeply craved. When she arrived in the city she would provocatively walk the streets, pretending to be shopping or looking for someone, drawing attention to herself, from both men and women as they passed. She would be dressed seductively, but not trashy. Maybe another time she would dress trashy, to experience what that might be like for her, but not today.

She went to her closet to find just the right dress, one that would look classy, but not slutty. She found a dress she had bought some time ago for a formal occasion. The dress was a silk material, light pink with streaks of black accenting her body along with a deep plunging neckline, enhancing her unbridled breasts, with a wide open back, and a strong accenting slit running up the side, revealing her thigh-high nylon-covered legs and her bare thighs and topped off with her red spiked heels. She would wear G-string panties with a small patch of silk covering her pussy, so as not to show any panty lines. Joan knew she would feel almost naked in her outfit as she strode the streets with her spiked high heels clicking on the concrete.

A surge of lust flowed through her body as she ran her hands over the dress material. She smiled inside as the naughty thoughts of what she was about to do drifted through her mind. Joan was excited as she prepared her body and finally slipped on the nylons, heels, and sexy dress. When she stood in front of the mirror a big smile crossed her face as she looked at the sexy seductive woman looking back at her. Joan was ready to go.

Joan left a note on the kitchen table for her husband. She wrote, " I am going to the city and will be home later tonight by train. I will share with you today's events when I return. Dinner is in the freezer, enjoy your evening, I know I will."

She locked the door and strode with a confidant stride towards the train station. She passed several friends and acquaintances as she made her way to the train, everyone was greeting her and giving her big smiles, she knew what they were thinking.

Joan arrived at the station, as the train pulled in. The conductor was very helpful in getting her up the stairs and onto the train, He led her to an aisle seat in the middle of the car. As she sat down her dress slit opened exposing her legs including her naked thighs. The conductor stood at her side, viewing her exposed legs as he asked for her ticket. The conductor thanked her and left with a big grin on his face.

Several people passed by Joan as she sat with her legs exposed, they all stopped and greeted Joan warmly as they admired her dress and beautiful exposed legs. Many tried to start a conversation with Joan, while they stood in the aisle. Joan responded with a thank you and a friendly smile.

One pleasant-looking gentleman asked her if the seat beside her was taken. She assured him it was not and he slid by her exposed legs and sat beside her. He asked Joan many questions, such as where she was going, why she dressed so eloquently, and much more. Joan responded, keeping him a little in the dark, but interested.

As they were talking the gentleman's hand first touched then laid on her naked thigh. Joan felt the lust surge through her body, feeling his hand now firmly on her thigh. Her breathing became more aggressive as she noticed a large bulge in his linen pants. The conversation turned more intimate as they continued to share information. His hand now moved higher, caressing her thigh as he slid his hand under the silk material of her dress.

The gentleman took her hand firmly in his, laying her hand across his bulging pants. Joan felt his swollen cock pulsating in her hand as she rubbed his throbbing cock. He looked into Joan's eyes as his hand found her panty-covered cunt. Joan did not look away as a moan escaped her lips and her legs separated, giving him even more access to her excited treasure.

Joan laid her head back against the headrest, her eyes closed as she felt his hand with his wedding ring, caressing her swollen wet cunt. She moaned even louder as her body filled with sensual pleasure. She slid her hand under the waistband of his pants until she found and caressed his swollen cock. The gentleman unbuttoned his pants, freeing up his raging hard-on out into the open air. Joan's eyes fixated on his now exposed cock, her tongue licking her lips, as she visualized the taste and feel of his hard oozing cock.

Joan heard someone coming up the aisle but did not panic. She closed her legs, while leaning over the gentleman's lap, covering his throbbing cock with her body, as she kissed his lips. The man in the aisle looked down on the two of them as he walked by, he had no clue they were caressing each other's private areas, he just thought we were romanticly kissing.

Joan felt the gentleman's tongue enter her mouth as they were kissing, the passion between them rising even higher, right there on the train, in front of everyone. She pulled her lips from his while still stroking his swollen drooling cock, her head sliding down into his lap, engulfing his oozing cock into her mouth.

As she took his cock deep into her mouth, she felt added pressure on her head. He tasted so fucking good as she sucked and licked his cock with heated passion. Joan felt his hand teasing her hard clit while fucking her soaked cunt. She so wanted his cum in her mouth knowing it would taste and smell so good.

The gentleman exploded in her mouth as he held her head tight to his balls. Joan gagged as a large amount of cum poured into her throat. He released her head allowing her lips to release his cock, with cum drooled from her lips. Joan took his arm and wiped her face of his cum as she leaned back in her seat.

Joan whispered in the gentleman's ear, "I am going to the restroom, follow me in three minutes. I want you to satisfy my immediate needs." She rose from her seat and headed down the aisle toward the restroom. All eyes in the train car followed her as she seductively walked down the aisle towards the restroom her sexy dress clinging and displaying every inch of her curved body.

The gentleman waited a few minutes before rising and heading for the restroom. He knew that some passengers in the car knew the reason for his travel to the restroom. He felt the latch on the lavatory door and found it was not locked. As he opened the door he was amazed at what he saw. Joan sat on the toilet, dress lifted around her waist, with her legs parted and resting on the sink and supports. Her golden piss was pouring from her cunt, both into the toilet and on the floor.

Joan ordered the gentleman, "Get down on your knees now, and lick and suck my cunt until I explode in orgasm, squirting and pissing all over you. I drank your fucking cum, you will drink mine as well." He went down onto his knees, piss dripping from her horny cunt, she reached out and pushed his face deep into her pissy cunt making him lick and suck her as she fucked his face.

Joan squealed out in extreme pleasure laying her head back against the wall, while holding his head tight against her cunt not caring who heard her being sexually satisfied. It was not long before she exploded in a lust-filled orgasm in his mouth and all over his face with cum and piss. As her orgasm continued she held his face tight against her throbbing cunt, until her body stopped shaking in orgasmic relief.

LaraPrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraPrice

The gentleman rose from the floor, adjusting his pants and shirt soaked in piss and cum. Joan watched as he washed and left the small restroom. She rubbed her soaked cunt with her hand, licking her fingers clean of her juices. She stood up and locked the door as she washed up, fixing her sexy dress, makeup, and hair.

All the passengers were watching this sexy confident woman as she strode back to her seat as the train rocked back and forth. The gentleman had disappeared. Joan sat into her assigned seat, her legs exposed as before, leaned back, and closed her eyes, thinking excitedly about what she had just experienced.

The train pulled into the station in the city. Joan rose and strode down the aisle. The conductor greeted her at the door, taking her hand firmly, as she descended the steps. "I hope you enjoyed your trip mam. I will be looking forward to seeing you on the train soon. She smiled as the conductor slowly released her hand as she walked seductively from the train giving him a great view of her tight dress featuring her backside.

Joan strode through the train station and turned onto the busy street, with no destination in mind. The crowds parted as she strode down the sidewalk, as they took in the view of this seductively dressed woman as she passed by. Joan window-shopped and also went into some exclusive clothing stores. She exposed her legs and thighs as she leaned down to look at some exotic merchandise.

She felt people watching and following her as she continued her seductive journey down the busy streets. She turned into an alley full of shops. It was fairly dark and most women would not be comfortable walking this alley alone. She continued down the dark alley noticing that several men were following her which excited her mind and body even more. She was alone, and very seductively dressed, attracting all kinds of men. She knew what their naughty minds were thinking and it made her warm all over as her body filled with erotic lust.

The men following Joan were getting closer and calling her dirty names. Most women would have turned around and left the area but not Joan, the attention just made her more sexually aroused. The blue-collar workers closed in around her. They accused her of wanting to be taken and fucked. Joan looked squarely at the men and said, "Maybe I want to be taken, there is only one way you are going to find out. I don't think you guys have the balls to fuck a classy woman such as me. You just want to relieve yourselves of your cum filled balls and could care less about the woman you are fucking. I am not afraid of you horny bastards, I am so excited and ready for whatever your dirty minds are thinking, I am yours, I don't think you can handle this horny bitch."

The men grabbed Joan, pulling her into a dark side alley, the sounds of the city off in the distance. They pushed her against the cold dirty brick wall, groping her body at will as she let out a loud squeal. Her dress and panties were ripped from her body and taken by the men. They pushed her onto her knees as they dropped their pants, their horny smelly cocks protruding straight out into the air.

Each man took his turn at grabbing Joan's head and forcing their cocks into her lips. She was filled with erotic lust as she sucked and licked each mans oozing cock, drool running down her chin. They said, " She was a fucking bitch and swore they were going to fuck the hell out of her, a fucking she would not soon forget."

They dragged an old dirty mattress into the filthy alley. She was naked except for her thigh-high nylons and fuck me heels. Her breasts and nipples were hard and glistening with drool and sweat. Her swollen clit and cunt, begging to be fucked.

The men threw her onto the dirty mattress, on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air. One of the men pulled his belt from his jeans and started strapping Joan's legs and ass, making her body jump as she squealed with painful pleasure. Another man spat into her tight ass opening until he was able to slide his fingers deep [ into her tight ass hole, rimming her ass until she was ready to be royally fucked in her ass. She felt every rib of his swollen cock enter her dirty ass, as the strapping continued.

Joan screamed out in erotic pleasure as the fucking of her ass increased in both speed and depth. "Fuck me you bastards, fuck this horny bitch in every hole, fill me full of your fucking seed. I deserve and want to be treated like a French whore." While still being fucked in her ass another cock entered her soaked cunt. She felt the two cocks rubbing inside her body, and it was heaven.

Joan exploded in extreme orgasm, pissing and squirting all over the men and the dirty mattress. She was screaming in pleasure as the fucking intensified. Other people in the alley were watching this classy cunt get royally fucked.

The fucking of this hot bitch continued for hours, filling all of Joan's holes full of their seed while she sucked every cum covered cock clean. Joan got the fucking she had wanted and needed so badly.

The men left Joan lying on the cum covered dirty mattress. Cum was dripping from her ass, cunt, and lips, and her whole body was covered in all their juices. An older woman approached her, glaring with disgust, as she handed Joan a damp rag to wipe her face of piss and cum. Joan accepted the rag along with the disgusted look on the woman's face. The woman found Joan's dress in the gutter. She shook the dress out, dirt from the gutter flew everywhere, and handed it to Joan.

Joan pulled the dress over her head and slid the smooth silk dress down over her cum covered body. She slid the material into position on her fucked body. She put on her heels on her cum streaked ruined nylons. Just as she was ready to leave, the old woman brought her a drink. A little smile crossed the woman's lips as Joan took the drink and drank it.

Joan walked up the alley to the main sidewalk, everyone watched her as she passed. She could tell they knew she was a fucked woman. She continued towards the train station and many people who passed her felt the need to comment with nasty slut filled comments. This did not bother Joan as she was proud of what she had done and how she looked.

She reached the train and headed towards the entrance to the car. The conductor took her hand helping her up the stairs as he slapped her ass hard with the other hand, right in front of everyone. Joan reached down and pulled the slit open on her dress, giving the conductor a clear shot of her fucked cunt. The ride on the train was quiet, she dozed as the train traveled the swaying tracks. She did not wake until the conductor, his hand caressing her leg, told her she was at her station.

Joan walked home on the quiet streets with very few people passing by. With the dim light, they could not tell she was a fucked woman returning to her cuckold husband to be used as he desired. He met her at the door, taking his fucked wife into his arms. His only comment was, "God, You smell like a fucked woman, you need a good oral licking, from your cuckold before I fuck the hell out of my lust-filled slutty wife."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments