Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story please press like, Comments are always welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I am not sure how my wife can top this event at the club."

I got a text from my wife at work in the middle of the afternoon, all it said was come home now! I found my wife drinking wine in the kitchen when I arrived home, I noticed right away she was dressed for seduction and had been drinking her favorite wine for a while. My wife was a little bit tipsy.

Joan was giggling as she explained to me, " We are going to the club tonight," shifting on the stool giving me suggestive views of her sexy body. Joan proceeded to give me the details, "Tonight the club has a special event happening. All the women who attend will mingle with the other members, we will not have any say on what will happen to us tonight, or with whom. We have to be picked by club members who bought a ticket to choose a woman to satisfy their sexual desires for the evening. The women can talk and mingle, but we are not allowed to touch or fondle the men who have the chosen tickets. The choosers are allowed to touch or use us in any way they desire. We can be chosen by more than one member, we just have to follow the instructions of our choosers. If we do not get picked, there will be no fraternizing with any of the men, we will just be sent home. The evening event will continue until all choosers are completely satisfied at our expense. I think it will be a great evening. Are you going to come with me?"

I was really surprised, first that they had an event like this at the club, and second, that my wife wanted to participate. I reminded Joan that she would not have any say in what might happen to her tonight at Club Euphoria. She would be at the mercy of the ticket holders, no matter what they wanted her to do. My wife assured me she wanted to experience this club event.

When we arrived at the club the manager greeted us warmly. He commented to Joan how hot she looked, and wished her a great evening. The manager offered me a chooser ticket. I was not going to buy one but decided it wouldn't hurt to have a ticket, just in case an opportunity presented itself.

My wife started mingling and teasing the male members when she entered the large socializing room with a large island drink in her hand. I have watched my wife tease and seduce men before, Joan always loved being watched by men and women as my wife was an enthusiastic exhibitionist, Being the center of attraction gave my wife courage and sexual confidence. She brought her seduction game to a new level as she teased and seduced with her whole body and mind. The fact that she was not allowed to touch the men was a definite handicap to my wife's sexual teasing. Joan was attracting a lot of attention from the men, which was her goal. I knew my wife was not worried about what would happen to her if she was chosen.

I watched my wife and the other women in their sexy outfits as they played the game of seduction with the men. I also enjoyed the attention I was receiving from the attractive women. I do love being flirted with, especially when my wife is in the room, I was so glad I had bought a ticket to choose a woman to satisfy my sexual needs. My hands caressed and fondled more than one woman's body as they teased and tried to seduce me. The actions of these women were a sexual turn-on for me. I had no clue if I would choose one of the women tonight and what I would require of them to sexually please me.

Joan was enjoying herself, men were all over her, touching and caressing her sexy body. I looked over at one point and my wife was holding up three tickets as she was being manhandled by a group of men, they had her dress pulled up in the back, and her panties were pulled to one side with her ass exposed. My wife tried to continue flirting with the excited horny men, but they took control of her mind and body very quickly, the choosers were doing what their sexual desires demanded. I watched as one prominent dark-colored chooser, scooped my wife up by her waist, her dress riding up exposing her ass as he carried her to a couch in the middle of the room. He draped my wife over his knees. pulling up her dress above her ass, while he pulled off her panties soaked with her sexual juices from her horny cunt. The chooser began to spank my wife's ass hard, right in front of everyone, while also stroking her horny wet cunt.

Joan squealed out with erotic delight with every forceful slap of his huge hands on her butt. He turned her ass red as he continued caressing her cunt and spanking her ass. He stopped slapping my wife's ass as his hand slid up the crack of her naughty ass, finding my wife's tight round hole covered in juices from her soaked cunt. He explored Joan's tight ass with several of his large fingers as they entered her tight hole, expanding the opening, as my wife moaned out in lust-filled ecstasy. He rimmed my wife's tight ass for several minutes, and her ass rose in the air uncontrollably, as she moaned with pleasure. He pulled his fingers from my wife's dirty hole and proceeded to paddle her horny hot ass.

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a large black dildo, waving this huge dildo in the air for everyone to see, he sucked the dildo into his mouth before inserting the dildo deep into my wife's gaping ass. Joan moaned out loudly as she felt the larger dildo entering her ass. The chooser grabbed my wife by her beautiful blond hair as he lifted her onto her feet, her ass still exposed as he caressed her wet cunt before walking away.

Joan had attracted more attention as she got paddled, her ass was red exposed, with a dildo remotely controlled buried deep in her ass, in front of all to see both men and women. More horny men pushed tickets into her hands. Joan was having an exciting evening.

Several of the chosen women were being led away from the main hall, other women were laid over the arms of the couches while getting fucked in their asses and cunts, all seemed to be in pure blissful ecstasy.

I still did not know what I would do with my ticket. I had so many sexy women to choose from and I especially wanted my wife to be in the room where she would see me taking pleasure from a chosen woman.

Another man approached Joan, he pulled her in close to his hot body while passionately hugging and kissing her. His hands explored my wife's backside massaging her welted ass he had seen get paddled hard, a vibrator buried deep in her dirty hole. I watched when he pulled my wife's dress top down exposing her breasts with her erect nipples. He reached down between her legs deeply messaging Joan's wet cunt. Joan's wanting body had sagged against her chooser with a heated lust-filled cry.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

Her chooser pulled her over to the couch where a woman was getting fucked in her ass. The man pushed Joan to her knees facing the cock that was fucking the woman's ass. My wife's eyes stared at the man's cock as he fucked the woman's ass deep, Joan watched the large cock slide in and out of the woman's tight dirty hole. All of a sudden his cock pulled free from the woman's ass, and was guided straight into my wife's mouth. After two or three strokes deep into my wife's throat, Joan got the full taste of this ass fucking cock, he pulled his cock from her mouth and slid his cock back into the woman's tight ass. My wife wanted more of his cock as she felt her ass vibrator come alive, bringing a loud groan from her lips as she watched the man's cock disappear into the woman's ass. The young woman yelled out," Fuck me harder and deeper you dirty ass fucker and make this horney bitch cum."

The fucking of the young woman's ass and my wife's mouth continued until the ass fucker let out a loud gut-wrenching groan, as he started coming in her dirty ass. The young woman screamed out as her body went into extreme orgasm. The man pulled his shiny cock, from the young woman's orgasming ass and pushed his cock into Joan's mouth fucking her deep, gagging my wife on his still-hard cock and cum, as he continued to fuck her deep in her throat. The vibrator running in her ass along with the smell and taste of the ass fucking cock, pushed Joan over the edge into a lust-filled orgasm.

My wife wanted more. Joan stared at the woman's freshly fucked ass dripping with cum, I could tell she wanted to lick the woman's fucked ass clean. Joan saw all of the women being taken advantage of in the main room of the club. So many classy women turned into slutty cunts for the evening. She was not alone in her lust-filled mind.

The man that had forced my wife to suck the ass-fucking cock pulled Joan up from her knees, He kissed my wife passionately on her fucked lips while holding Joan's hot body tight to his. Joan felt his hard cock as he pushed her down to his bulging cock. My wife reached into his pants pulling out his large hard cock, and sucking the oozing cock into her lips like a greedy cocksucker, he shot his load deep into Joan's mouth in a matter of minutes. My wife sucked the cock clean his cum running down her throat, chin, breasts, and onto her dress.

Another man grabbed Joan by the shoulders lifting her onto her feet. Joan felt the vibrator in her ass come to life again, her eyes closed with the vibrations exciting her horny ass and body as he took my wife towards the men's bathroom. When the door opened to the bathroom all hell was breaking loose. Women were getting fucked, in every position imaginable on the dirty pissy hard floor and bath fixtures. My wife wondered what was going to happen to her in this pissy slutty orgy.

The man who had brought her into the bathroom pushed her into an open toilet stall. He pulled her dress off over her head and threw it onto the dirty bathroom floor. He pushed Joan down onto the toilet seat as he dropped his pants. to the floor.

I had come into the bathroom to watch the fucking of my classy wife. I saw my wife as she was taken and used by these horny men in whatever way they chose, there were no limits. All these classy women were being turned into fucking lust-filled sluts, fucked in every conceivable way in this dirty piss-covered bathroom.

The man pulled my wife's head forward onto his dripping cock. After he fucked my wife's mouth well, he pulled his cock out squirting his warm piss all over Joan's face, breasts, and cunt, her whole body got a bath of warm urine. He forced my wife to lick his cock clean. Joan rubbed her piss-soaked breasts, squeezing and twisting her hard horny nipples as she sucked his pissy cock. My wife was still horny as hell, she wanted a good hard fucking.

The chooser grabbed my wife, pulling her onto her feet and pushing her over the toilet, with her hands holding the porcelain rim of the piss-covered toilet. He slapped Joan's ass hard as he fucked her ass deep with the vibrating dildo while shoving his large cock into her soaked cunt. Joan screamed out, "Fuck me, you pissing bastard, use this piss-covered bitch like she is a slutty whore. I am so fucking horny that I will suck every cock off in this bathroom before I am finished." The man was now fucking her like an animal, hard and deep, slapping her ass and raking her back. Joan screamed out in a blood-curdling orgasm, squirting and pissing all over him, herself, and the floor causing the man who had chosen her to explode in her cunt. filling her with his cum. As his cock fell from her fucked cunt, my wife collapsed onto the piss-covered floor, her head and arms resting on the dirty toilet bowl.

I walked into the toilet stall, my wife was completely fucked and now I knew where I was going to use my chooser ticket. I spoke to my wife, "You will do as I tell you, as I have the last ticket. Pull that nasty dildo from your ass and lick it clean. Then you will suck off every cock in this men's room, and if they so desire they can piss on my horny lust-filled wife. You will get on your knees on the piss-covered floor, and I will fuck your dirty ass until I fill it full of my cum in front of everyone here. Without cleaning off the piss and cum, you will take your soaked body and dress and walk through the club to the limo, everyone will know how naughty my classy wife has been."

Joan did as I requested, from licking the dildo to sucking all the hard cocks until they exploded on and in her while getting fucked on the floor deep in her dirty ass by her husband who filled her with his cum. As we left the club, everyone saw and smelled my slutty fucked wife walking through the club naked to the car, Joan put her dress on the seat and rode home in the limo, with the interior lights on, naked and fucked.

I asked Joan," Did you achieve your goals at the club tonight, and would you do it again?"

My wife replied, "Yes, and yes."

I was not surprised by her answer, but I was surprised at how strongly it had come from her lips. I took my wife home and walked her naked to the door, straight to our bed. I wanted to hold and smell the fragrance of my fucked and chosen wife all night.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments