Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you like my story, please press like. Any suggestions or comments are welcome."

Warren found Joan sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee, her hand buried deep between her thighs, as she browsed her phone. He leaned down to kiss his wife and was surprised as she reached up and pulled his lips to hers in a passionate embrace and kiss. Warren could tell his wife was full of heated lust and was planning something very naughty for the weekend.

Warren looked into his wife's glistening eyes as he sat down with his coffee. He spoke, "I can tell you are thinking of a romantic adventure for the weekend. What is my sexy wife planning that will excite her mind and body sexually to the point where she needs to be taken?"

Joan reached out and took his hand as a large smile crossed her lips. "There is a boat show in Fort Lauderdale, and I want to go and enjoy the attention I will draw from the crowd while teasing you with my seductive antics. We will both be ready to make passionate love when we return. I have already picked out a very sexy dress to wear. I am sure my outfit will get me the attention I so much desire, and you, my cuckold husband, will get back the fucked horny wife you so much want."

I was surprised but pleased with Joan's plans for the weekend. We squeezed each other's hands as we both grinned with anticipated lust growing in our bodies.

Joan walked into the kitchen where I was waiting. She was wearing a sexy outfit that made me gasp. I drew her to me in a passionate, long hug and kiss. She was ready to go to the Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, looking at all the boats and the people on them. A large crowd would be along the docks, taking in the senary. My wife would stand out in the thickest of crowds. She looked so fucking hot.

We arrived at the marina around noon. Joan was looking super sexy and hot. From the minute she came out of the car, the men and women were taking notice of my wife. Whistles and catcalls were heard from the crowd in her direction. Joan did not try to hide her sexy body, clothed in a very seductive, short, shiny black dress with nylons. Instead, she purposely bent over to look or pick up things, thus exposing her ass to all that were in view.

Joan told me to drop back and enjoy the show, "I intend to seduce every man who comes within eyeshot. I don't care if they are young or old, or are handsome or not. I will give every one of them a show that turns their mind into a burning desire to take and have their way with me and fuck this sexy woman, now. I am so fucking horny I need to be taken and used at their discretion. So stay keep back, let these horny boaters think I am alone, and watch your wife get admired and then taken."

I watched as my wife walked away, saying to myself, "God, she is so sexy and hot" Her shiny black dress just barely covered her ass cheeks, and the hem was just below her hot pussy in front. The top of her dress consisted of two very narrow strips of cloth, barely covering her nipples, to say nothing about her breasts. In my opinion, she was the hottest woman at the boat show.

Watching my sexy wife strut down the ramp to the docks was a sexual turn-on inside my body. I wanted to take her home and fuck her now, but I knew that was not my wife's goal right now. I am not sure how long I will be able to take the sexual tension growing inside my body from watching my wife and the men checking her out as she makes her way down the crowded boat ramp.

All the captains were offering her snacks and drinks. She would stop and talk with the men and women who were taking in this seductress, showing her strong desire to be taken. Joan was drawn into the crowd of boaters partying. I knew she would get serious attention from the boaters and the crowds, both men and women. all checking my wife out.

I found a spot not far from where my wife was hanging out, leaning over the aft section of a yacht, exposing her ass cheeks, and made myself comfortable. They invited Joan onto the boat. She was surrounded by lust-filled boaters, looking to take down this innocent-looking seductress. They had found their target and were not going to lose her.

Joan was sitting up on the rail of the boat. Her legs parted, exposing her black, wet G-string panties to all in view. They kept her glass full of punch, which contained a generous amount of alcohol. I watched as they, both men and women, touched and caressed her body as they talked with her.

The captain came to Joan, sliding between her open legs, and asked if she would like a tour of the boat. She readily agreed as he took her hand, helping her down from where she sat on the rail. He led her to the stairs and helped her down. She knew he was admiring her ass as she backed down the ladder, her ass wiggling right in front of his face while the captain's hands were on her waist, steadying her.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, he turned her around, and she was pulled straight into his arms. She felt his arms close around her, pulling her body tight to him. His lips went hard against hers, not a passionate kiss, but a forceful kiss taken but not resisted. His hands were groping her body, one hand lifting her dress and cupping her ass, the other hand rubbing her cunt through her panties. Joan was being sexually taken.

The captain released Joan as he slid the straps from her dress down off her arms, exposing her hard-nippled breasts completely. He pushed her to her knees, her face inches from his swollen cock, straining to be released from his tight white shorts. He shoved his shorts down, releasing his hard pissy cock. Joan could smell the fragrance as she grasped his cock, sliding the skin back, exposing the purple head of his cock. Joan so wanted to taste this hard cock she was holding.

Joan could hear the people talking on the upper deck as they viewed the boat. At any time, someone could come down into the cabin where she was getting fucked.

The captain did not wait for her to take his cock into her ruby-red lips and suck on him. He pushed her head into his swollen cock, deeper and deeper. Joan gagged and gasped for air several times as he fucked her throat with his long hard cock. Joan grabbed his balls and his ass cheeks as he fucked her face at will. The taste and smell of his cock was overpowering, but she wanted more.

He pushed my wife off his cock as he lifted her to her feet, his shorts dropping onto the floor. He forcefully pushed the drooling woman into a bedroom cabin, pushing her onto the bed, her panties and breasts fully exposed in her skin-tight dress. He reached down, grabbed her soaked panties, and ripped them off. "These are mine bitch. I am going to fuck your slutty cunt until I fill you with my seed.

The captain mounted my horny wife as he spread her legs, giving him full access to her wanting cunt. He shoved his hard cock, deep into Joan's cunt, while twisting and abusing her breasts with one hand while his other hand closed around her throat. He was fucking the hell out of her, and Joan was enjoying every minute of this abusive fucking.

Her body rose as she squealed out with lust-filled delight, her legs around his back as he fucked her cunt until he exploded, streaming his seed deep inside her. His loud animalistic groan triggered Joan over the edge as she orgasmed, squirting her cum all over the captain and the bed.

Joan lost it for a few minutes when she became aware of her surroundings. She found her fucked body alone on the soaked bed. She crawled to the side of the bed and stood up, pulling her cum stained dress back in place. She looked in the mirror and adjusted her hair as best she could. Her makeup was a mess, but she did not care who saw her in this condition.

She climbed the ladder to the main deck. The captain was there, along with several other guests. They all took a long look at this woman who had just been fucked, then went back to their conversations.

I was glad to see my wife walk down the gangplank from the boat. She was a little disheveled, but she was laughing and smiling. I came in beside my wife, her makeup bag in my hand. "Are you ok? You look like you got fucked good. Are you ready to go home and share your extreme experience with me?"

Joan took my hand and pulled me to her lips. As we kissed passionately, I could taste the cock she had just sucked. "Yes, it was a good fuck, but I still want more. No, I am not ready to go home yet. I still have a burning desire to be taken completely. I need this before we satisfy our own needs together tonight. I want to touch up my makeup, and then I will be off to search out my extreme need to be taken."

I watched my wife as she walked away. She gave me a little tease as she hiked up the back of her sexy dress, showing her bare ass. I followed Joan as she made her way among the boats and people. I noticed everyone was taking notice of her as she passed them by. I wanted to take my wife home right now so I could fuck her good.

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

As Joan walked through the crowd, a captain on an enormous yacht got her attention. He called out to her. Hey, good looking, do you want a drink and some snacks? I will show you my boat and more if you would like. She leaned over the stern section of his yacht, her breast peering out from her dress as she accepted the drink. "Sure, I will come on board. It's always nice to look at something you can't have.

Joan made her way up the gangplank while balancing her drink. The captain reached out, took her hand, and guided her onto the aft section of his large yacht. He pulled her in for a big hug, his hands caressing her sexy body in places only certain people are allowed to touch, but she did not pull away. Instead, she went up on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on the captain's lips as her hand rubbed his cock through his shorts, making it grow noticeably bigger.

The captain let his grip on Joan go while lifting her onto a cushioned bench. He reached inside his shorts and adjusted his swollen cock, right in front of her, making sure she saw what he was doing. Joan sat with her legs open, sipping the last of her drink. She had no sooner finished the drink when he brought her another large tropical drink. All the men and some women were hanging around her, making small talk and commenting on her dress. Joan felt the drink and the lust-filled attention affecting her body and mind,

The captain was very attentive. He asked Joan if she was married. Joan replied, "Does it matter? I'm here on your boat and alone; what more could you want?" Her statement seemed to change the mood on the boat. Everyone was getting a lot more aggressive. The captain took her hand and pulled her from the bench, "Let me give you a tour of my yacht and see how you like her."

Joan did not pull away from the captain's grip on her hand as he led her into the main cabin on the yacht. Several of the other men followed them into the main cabin. Everyone was excited and ready to party. They had a lot to drink by that time. Below deck, the music was playing, drinks were flowing, and everyone was in the mood to party hard. Joan felt the lust in her body rising, needing attention. She wanted to be taken by this large group of strangers, used, and fucked, as they pleased, to satisfy their perverted sexual desires, both men and women.

The captain led Joan to the center of the room to a cushioned wide bench. He reached up and pulled the straps of her dress down to her waist, exposing her excited breasts completely. He pulled her close to his body, his hands caressing her ass cheeks as he pulled her dress up to her waist. His arm wrapped around her neck, pulling her lips to his.

All the men were pushing closer to the couple, cheering them on as they dropped their shorts to the deck, all wanting to fuck my horny slutty wife. Joan was simmering in heated lust as they laid her out on the bench, hand groping her body at will. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her fucked cunt. My wife was being taken, gang banged, fucked in all holes by these strangers, and heated into an uncontrollable lust-filled state of mind. They would use and abuse this slutty stranger, which is what she needed and wanted.

My wife was in an extremely lust-filled state of mind. Her eyes were on all the hard cocks, ready to fuck the hell out of her. Joan yelled out as she rubbed her breasts, "Fuck me, you horny bastards, fill me full of your cum, cover my body and lips with all your juices. I will suck all your dirty cocks clean as I am your fucking whore today." They wasted no time in starting the fuck fest.

A cock was shoved into her open mouth. the cock tasted so fucking good. A second person went down on her fucked cunt, causing her to moan out in pleasure. She could not get enough fucking. Joan was already coming into a heated orgasm, the first of many times as these horny men fucked her in every hole. At several points, she had three cocks fucking her body. Her ass, cunt, and mouth were full of horny cocks and cum. Joan had gone into an extreme orgasmic orgasm.

Joan finally came down from her extreme, out-of-mind-or-place orgasm. She sat up on the bench. Her body and the room smelled of hot, dirty sex, but no one was there. She could hear people on the main deck partying. Her body was covered in piss and cum, including her sexy dress. She struggled to her feet, catching her balance, as she pulled her dress back into position on her cum covered body, rubbing the cum into her cunt and breasts before sliding the dress over them. She wanted her cuckold husband to smell and taste the gang fucking she had experienced.

I waited across the way. Several good-looking women had approached me and were quite aggressive. They could tell I was super horny just looking at my shorts. They asked questions about me and wondered why I was standing there waiting. I explained to them that I liked watching the women pass by. Some made small talk with some physical contact. I was getting concerned as the fucking of my wife continued well into the evening.

All of a sudden, my wife appeared on the main deck of the yacht. Most of the other guests ignored her except the captain. He pulled her close and hugged her before she started down the gangplank. She looked like one fucked woman as she walked up the dock, her hair matted in cum, her dress stained and sticking to her body, her nylons streaked in cum.

I caught up to her as we walked back towards the car. My wife was exhausted and smelled like a fucking whore, but she was mine. I helped her into the car, her body staining the seat from the fucking. She pulled the straps of her dress down as she got comfortable for the ride home, exposing her shiny cum covered breasts to all that passed by. She fell asleep in the car in minutes, her breasts still exposed, and we made the long ride home.

My wife woke up as we pulled into the garage. The nap had done wonders for her energy and excitement. She so wanted to share with me all of her sexual adventures while making me lick her body clean of cum and piss.

My wife went right into the bedroom, spreading herself across our bed, her cunt and breasts exposed in her cum soaked black dress. Husband, lick the juices and taste and smell my fucked body. I will tell you all the naughty things they did to your slutty wife. Then fuck me like you have thought about doing all day, knowing I was being royally fucked by all those strangers. All this to satisfy my naughty pleasures.

I pulled my wife's cum covered dress from her fucked body, inhaling the smell of the cum and piss that saturated her body. She spread her legs open, cum drooling from her body. I went down on my wife, first licking and sucking all the juices in her fucked cunt. God, she tasted and smelled so fucking good. I then licked up her glistening fucked body, suckling her cum covered nipples until my lips reached hers, and we kissed passionately, tasting all the cocks that had fucked my wife's lips as my naked body laid on hers.

My wife rolled me off as she got to her knees, her ass in the air, begging to be fucked. I climbed onto her ass, slapping her on both cheeks hard. I rubbed my cock in the juices running from her fucked ass before pushing my cock deep into her tight hole. It felt so fucking good as we both were ready to explode as she pushed back hard, taking my cock deep into her ass while moaning in extreme pleasure. I wanted to drop my load that had been building all day deep in her bowels as we fucked like dogs in heat.

I pulled out, my cock dripping with her juices, as I pulled her body on top of me, her cunt fucking my face while she sucked my ass fucking cock. I shoved my whole hand deep into her ass as she fucked my face harder and harder. I felt her fingers entering my ass as she sucked my dirty cock clean, wanting to fill her mouth with my cum.

Her hand deep in my ass, along with the intense cock sucking, was bringing me to climax. As I filled her mouth with my cum, Joan exploded on my face. Piss and cum flowed as she fucked my face as hard as she could. My wife did not care if I could breathe or anything else. Joan just wanted complete sexual satisfaction. Her juices tasted so sweet, even her piss, I felt like I was in heaven.

We finally came down from our super highs. We cuddled together in our soaked bed. I knew I had a satisfied wife, and it felt so good. That is until the next time the extreme urge consumes my wife.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments