Erotic thrillers recommendations?

last reply
21 replies
4.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
0 likes
Anyone knows any good erotic thrillers?
The kinda thrillers I like are "Unfaithful" and "The Indecent Woman".
Would appreciate if anyone could recommend something similar.

Cheers ;)
Lurker
0 likes
'Gone Girl' is pretty good...

As is 'Before I Go To Sleep'...

(Both of these are Movies now but I refer to the Novels...)

xx SF

(The FINEST erotic thriller I've ever read is called 'CAPER' written by the late Laurence Sanders. I CANNOT BELIEVE no-one ever made that Movie!! It's about this woman writer who writes PULP CRIME NOVELS... She LOSES her MOJO and her agent says, "You need to get in touch with REAL criminals... Plot a REAL heist... Don't DO IT, just PRETEND to do it..." So she does. Except... Things spin out of control and... Well, put it like this, if you are going to HEIST a Jewelry store, DO NOT heist one that's a clearing house for The Mob...)

The EROTIC element comes 'cos she's quite a SLUT, as is her male best friend and her bi-sexual boyfriend...

('CAPER' is a PERFECT read... I always imagined JAMIE LEE CURTIS in the lead role...)
Prolific Writer
1 like
Basic Instinct is my all time favorite Erotic thriller. (Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas)
0 likes
Not a genre I watch a lot, but I did like the already mentioned "Unfaithful".

Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution", which I mentioned in another thread a long time ago, kind of fits the bill (Chinese girl becomes part of a plot to snare and assassinate a collaborator during the Japanese occupation of Shanghai) and Zhang Yimou's "Ju Dou" definitely does.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
Thank you everyone who recommended movies. I will be checking them out smile
Lurker
0 likes
Have to give a nod to Body Heat - mentioned by vanessa26. Kathleen Turner is beyond hot in this one.
Alpha Blonde
1 like
'Chloe' is definitely one of my faves.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the best book is A Glimpse Of Stocking. w ritten by Elizabeth Gage get it, it's 700 pages of everything imaginable
Lurker
0 likes
3 faves of mine

Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Sex Crimes : Jennifer Shute . It is a damm good little thriller, with great twist in the end.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
If you're talking films, Ang Lee's Lust/Caution is the first thing that comes to mind. Also Dangerous Liaisons, mind, an oldie but goodie with a very young John Malkovitch (sp?) and Glenn Close. Oh, and Uma Thurman's barred breasts, the sight of which was worth the price of admission when I saw it in the theater. Perhaps In the Realm of the Senses as well, a Japanese film that might seem a little dated at this point, but still very well done.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the previous comment. Lust/Caution was full of suspense and the sex scenes extremely erotic. They were intense, very physical and exhibited uncontrolled passion. The photography and sets beautifully complimented the drama.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Amor,Dolor Y Vice Versa...Spanish language film that is both a crime drama and mystery.I thought the ending sequence the way it was filmed was quite original and very well done.Recommended.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Who Killed Bambi?...French film about a young nurse working in a hospital who suspects a doctor working there may be responsible for the disappearance of a young female patient.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Swimming Pool...Mystery about a female writer who is in a slump,staying in a guest house who is surprised when the owners daughter unexpectedly shows up and now is forced to share the home while trying to resume her writing while constantly being distracted by this very attractive young woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fatal Attraction.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a fan of the Joe Esterhas scripted movies of the 90's, Basic Instinct, Jade, Sliver.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Mmm loved the movie trailer for “Chloe”. Soooo hot!

Easily amused
0 likes

Bound. Meg Tilly and Gina Gershon. I would do anything for Ms. Gershon.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)