Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which story would you recommend from Lush?

last reply
174 replies
18.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Arxe
All of Layla June's, but especially Couteau de l'amour as has been mentioned several times.

Thank you, Arxe!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Arxe
All of Layla June's, but especially Couteau de l'amour as has been mentioned several times.

She's got some serious game. I'd suggest Blue Hearts and Night by her too. And Leningrad by Stephanie is a great poem.

As far as stories: Molten Core by Ravenstar. Hard Candy by Dancing Doll. The Ride Home by Pervystoryteller (if Harold Pinter wrote erotica, it'd sound like this).

There are many, mnay more, but I'll stop there.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
[Layla June]

She's got some serious game. I'd suggest Blue Hearts and Night by her too.

Thank you, V - I am honored.
0 likes
Specific stories I'm not so good at recommending, but you cannot go wrong reading anything by LaylaJune, Milik, KatieElizabeth, Lupus, Methilda, Buz, ShyLass...crimey, I could fill a page with the authors that instantly catch my attention whenever they post something new.

Lush is blessed to have so many talented authors, is what I'm trying to say.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Devil's Harem: The Curse Of The Joshua Tree by Buz Bono.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a straight guy, I really enjoyed the Bank Holiday Break series by Biukswinger.

https://
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rigger229
As a straight guy, I really enjoyed the Bank Holiday Break series by Biukswinger.

https://

Welcome to Lush, Rigger229!

I'm afraid you need to have 20+ forum posts before you can include links.

This is the one for your recommendation: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/bank-holiday-break-1.aspx

Do a little more posting, maybe in one of the forum game threads, and you should be good to go smile

Liz
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
It's tough recommending stories from Lush without knowing what someone might like... genre wise. However some good gems that have been around for a long time are:

Want - avrgblkgrl (this won The Morning After the Night Before comp for a reason!)

Thank you Nymph.?
? A True Story ?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Thank you Nymph.?

You're welcome! I can still remember when I first read it I thought, "Well fuck! I just lost that comp... maybe I'll take 2nd or 3rd place." Sadly... not only did I NOT do so well... my story didn't even earn an honorable mention or an RR. No biggie... awesome talent will always shine through... and with you my dear friend... truer words were never spoken.
Lurker
0 likes
Going back to the original OP...

It's SO LONG AGO since I came here that I can't remember QUITE HOW I was embraced by our site or indeed found it so easy to embrace...

Certainly, and indeed to this day, I tend to read stuff my 'friends' here post... Here's the ODD THING...

If you, as a New Member, find a WRITER you like, it's a good idea to check their profile and find out the other writers that THEY favourite... (Chances are you'll discover something there you'll like...)

So, that's ODD why?

Well, and may God forgive me, I often forget to FAVOUR stories by my friends!!! In fact, I hardly ever do! (I'm not 'site-savvy' and frequently it never occurs to me to do that!) It's AWFUL I know! But the thing is I TALK TO THESE PEOPLE MOST EVERY DAY!!! (They fucking KNOW I love both them and their art!!!) Most of my favourited stories are by people I've never talked to and don't know at all! (Do you know what I mean?)

Great Advice to ALL NEWBIES is to COMMENT as well as VOTE on stories you read... All WRITERS are EGOMANIACS, (at least when it comes to their writing...) and LOVE to read comments! VERY OFTEN they will reply... This engages DIALOGUE and YOU MAKE FRIENDS...

Fuck it, let's be honest, I get a SHIT LOT of fives, (I'm not alone in that of course!) but I never know how to respond, (say thanks!) to people who vote without a Comment... (A comment is kinda like YOU leaving your door open so the writer can come in and say Hello!) The BEST WAY to find good stories here is to garner a network of friends. You'll then be aware of not only what they are writing BUT ALSO what they are liking!!!

xx Steph
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Specific stories I'm not so good at recommending, but you cannot go wrong reading anything by LaylaJune, Milik, KatieElizabeth, Lupus, Methilda, Buz, ShyLass...crimey, I could fill a page with the authors that instantly catch my attention whenever they post something new.

Lush is blessed to have so many talented authors, is what I'm trying to say.

I just happened to see this, and am extremely touched. I truly hope you did not think I would fail to acknowledge this praise. Thank you SO much!
Lurker
0 likes
A story with an ounce of sin and a pound of sensuality.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Going back to the original OP...

Great Advice to ALL NEWBIES is to COMMENT as well as VOTE on stories you read... All WRITERS are EGOMANIACS, (at least when it comes to their writing...) and LOVE to read comments! VERY OFTEN they will reply... This engages DIALOGUE and YOU MAKE FRIENDS...

Fuck it, let's be honest, I get a SHIT LOT of fives, (I'm not alone in that of course!) but I never know how to respond, (say thanks!) to people who vote without a Comment... (A comment is kinda like YOU leaving your door open so the writer can come in and say Hello!) The BEST WAY to find good stories here is to garner a network of friends. You'll then be aware of not only what they are writing BUT ALSO what they are liking!!!

xx Steph

Words of wisdom from the oddest of sources! (Sorry, steph, gratuitous cheap shot... really, you're brilliant.) I try to always vote and comment if I've enjoyed the story; the very least I can do for someone that has worked so hard to bring me pleasure. I also try to always reply to comments on my stories, although lately I just haven't been able to be here enough to keep up. Apologies (and thank you's) for that, but I guess replies aren't working at the moment anyway.

By doing these simple things, however, I've made many wonderful and amazing friends here, some I've even since met in RL. I had no idea when I came here how social and enjoyable this site would turn out to be, so much more than a simple reading/writing site, and I encourage each of you to take advantage of what Lush has to offer. Sign up! Careful though - it can become addictive!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Welcome to Lush, Rigger229!

I'm afraid you need to have 20+ forum posts before you can include links.

This is the one for your recommendation: https://

Do a little more posting, maybe in one of the forum game threads, and you should be good to go smile

Liz

Thank you, I will
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jen

Absolutely agree with this recommendation. These stories are brilliant. So much so that I had to hunt down the rest of the series, as he's only posted the first few chapters here.

LOL. I did the same! He's incredible!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've read so many outstanding stories on this site and it all depends on my mood as to what my favourite is (I guess that's why we have our favourites list lol.) However, if I had to choose one then no matter what my mood I could read this story over and over again and it would still blow me away. And that is Through the darkness by the amazing l8lastnight Absolutely beautiful.
Cheese wiz
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I've read so many outstanding stories on this site and it all depends on my mood as to what my favourite is (I guess that's why we have our favourites list lol.) However, if I had to choose one then no matter what my mood I could read this story over and over again and it would still blow me away. And that is Through the darkness by the amazing l8lastnight Absolutely beautiful.

And you're absolutely beautiful for saying all this about my story (along with being beautiful for many other reasons). I really don't know what else to say! Thank you!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I swear I've read countless stories over the years on this site. Utterly brilliant and downright amazing stories, so many on my favourites list by so many talented authors. However, as stated above and I'll say it again, this story for me, is just perfection. I utterly adore it and have read it and read it and read it again and would recommend it to anyone.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/through-the-darkness.aspx
Cheese wiz
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I swear I've read countless stories over the years on this site. Utterly brilliant and downright amazing stories, so many on my favourites list by so many talented authors. However, as stated above and I'll say it again, this story for me, is just perfection. I utterly adore it and have read it and read it and read it again and would recommend it to anyone.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/through-the-darkness.aspx

I need to hire you as a publicist. I am completely blown away by your support for this little story of mine and really love the fact that you've taken to it so much. I'm honestly not sure how I deserve it, really. I probably should clone you a few thousand times to boost my readership. LOL Thank you!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by L8LastNight

I need to hire you as a publicist. I am completely blown away by your support for this little story of mine and really love the fact that you've taken to it so much. I'm honestly not sure how I deserve it, really. I probably should clone you a few thousand times to boost my readership. LOL Thank you!

Publicist? Well can you lift the restraining order first? I am not sure cloning me would be a good idea. Imagine more than one Candy!

In all seriousness, your work deserves as much recognition as possible. I utterly love that story. (just in case you didn't know that lol)