Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are females attracted to Musicians more than normal people?

last reply
80 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
YESSSSSSSSS
Lurker
0 likes
YESSSSSSSSS
0 likes
I have no idea about other people. I think we are all different and attracted to diiferent things. I seem to attract muscian/artist types or those who are creative, like writers or those who are generally good with their hands. Some are intelligent, some are vibrant personalities, some are primal... what they seem to have in common is some uncommon talents. It also seems to go hand-in-hand that I am attracted to someone outside the common boundaries that contribute something from deep inside themselves. (?) Perhaps because I am that sort if person toooo. (?)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not
Lurker
0 likes
Gretchen Menn
0 likes
I have a female online friend from another board I'm on who has left her husband for a possibility (far from a certainty) of a relationship with a somewhat known musician (I won't name names). So, regardless of whether it applies generally, it sure as hell applies to her.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't depend on that. As long as you have music in your heart, even though you can't sing or play instruments, you are one nice shot to me. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't depend on that. As long as you have music in your heart, even though you can't sing or play instruments, you are one nice shot to me. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well, admittedly, I do have to wonder if musicians are "normal." There's definitely a big question mark to be put in there. But then, what's "normal?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rembacher
My mind interpreted that question completely differently. I was wondering why women weren't considered "normal people." lol.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one interpreting it like that.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Hehehe I kid. I think it's more of what they "think" the musician is than the musician himself smile
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have a handful that I am attracted to. I love to imagine they are singing to me. I enjoy finding connections in my own life through music. It's an escape for me. I would say I am more in awe of them than anything.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I DO find that a lot of the celebrities that I fancy tend to be musicians, but I put that down to the fact that I am very musically led in life, and I tend to spend more time looking at musicians than anything else.
I have never been out with a musician though and don't find it to be a necessity.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love music…it has always brought out the passion in me. I met my husband as he was running sound board for a band in a club. He has a passion for music too. As for musicians…I think their hot, but don't think I would date one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my case yes. Love them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't really say that it's a deciding factor. My hubby can't hold a beat, and I love him for it.

I've dated a musician once and being a musician myself, it was an interest we both had which helped us a lot to understand each other. But in the end, we both were too passionate and had conflicting gigs etc.And it didn't work.
0 likes
Simply put, all 'females' do not like one thing. I wish people wouldn't speak in definites so often. Then I have to respond to it that way. To answer the spirit of your question though, I like musicians well enough. My girlfriend performing was one of the first things that attracted me to her.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW! I posted to this about 4yrs ago but I'll have ago again.

Yes, I find musicians to be very sexy mainly because I love music and have always loved the rocker look. Always loved long hair on men. And I love women rockers too. I'll take a sexy guy in a T-Shirt, Jeans and a Leather Jacket over a designer suit any day!
Lurker
0 likes
I know it's not a big turn on for all girls but it certainly is for me! My current boyfriend is a drummer and also plays guitar and bass. One of my exes was also a drummer.

Another ex I dated in high school played the clarinet......not quite the type of musicianthat gets my juices flowing. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely have a thing for musicians. Especially drummers ;p
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely have a thing for musicians. Especially drummers ;p