Center of attention?

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies have you ever been the center of attention at an all male party? Ever been invited to a gathering of male friends and had it turn into a proper orgy with all the cock and attention you could handle? Does that interest you? Would you if you could?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If three guys qualify, then yes. Was definitely fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure that 4 guys makes a party but I was hostess at a poker night with 4 guys once. Sounds kind of cliche but it was fun. Not an orgy exactly but it was pretty wild. We all had fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a very large gathering but a girlfriend and I had a very similar experience and came away with credit and much tenderness...... Would recommend the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been the center of attention to more than one or two mostly male parties.

Some more guys and some less, but they were all fun.

As the years go on the numbers are shrinking, but I am still open to requests.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being the centre of attention at predominantly male gatherings and I flirt to my heart's content -- but I never am in all-male gatherings where sex would even be considered an option. Besides, I am now a little too old for that kind of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
As with most of my fantasies this is one I think about lots but only as fantasy.

I have a story on my mind where I arrange a school reunion 20 years after we left. The reunion takes place at Center Parc's (UK). I just invite 7 men and me for a week in a log cabin in the forest. All the guys are men that I adored at school but didn't look at me twice. Now I've grown into a sexy women they change their opinions on me.

We never leave the log cabin from arriving to leaving. Ordering food and drink during our stay to keep us energised.

A great fantasy, but the reality would scare the hell out of me!!!

Deb. X
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
Ladies have you ever been the center of attention at an all male party? Ever been invited to a gathering of male friends and had it turn into a proper orgy with all the cock and attention you could handle? Does that interest you? Would you if you could?

Because of being a local 'TV personality' I have and hated it. Mostly unattractive drunks.

The 2nd question is a definite sexual fantasy of mine which is mentioned in News Lady Ann, Story 2.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Have been the coa pf quite a few such all male sex parties.
I danced stripped and emjoyed performing.
Best ones r bukkake parties. Mild bdsm. Lesbo action in front of males.
And gangbang... Yesssssssss
Lurker
0 likes
yes i've been out with multiple guys to a bar or at a party and i have to say i started sizing them up in my head like how many could i take at once? would they be cool and all drop trou? lol never actually happened though i don't like to take more than two
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I found myself snowed-in with my boyfriend and several other guys one weekend a few years ago, and I definitely WAS the center of attention, but unfortunately, I can't post the story here, even though it turned into one of my wildest nights of my life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhh Beth, you should tell!!

I have been to a lot of dinners for business where I have been the only woman. Sometimes we have all gone for drinks and it has ended up like a party, even sometimes in hotel rooms. It is really very flattering to be the only woman in an all male group. The guys tend to compete as to who is the most interesting, the wittiest and so on. Has it ever gone any further? Well I have had groups of guys insinuate that it could sometimes but I have never taken them up on their suggestions. I am a wild child, but only in private. I have to do business with these guys! How am I gonna do that if two or three or them have been gangbanging me the night before!

Would I like to? Ahhh that's a different story and would be a fantasy come true. But I am not sure I know enough broad minded, still tongued men in my private life to make this possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Love being the center of attention. Have been the center of attention with all males at business events. Have been in a threesome two males and me and love it
Lurker
0 likes
I dated this man while in college who used to like me to walk around his house in skimpy clothing while his business buddies were over. I never did anything with all of them at once but I did stuff here and there and loved knowing that all their attention was focused on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the big difference between fantasy and reality for me. In my fantasies I turn up at a party of all men and end up fucking them all on a table in the middle of the room. In reality I am frequently in a room with all men and nothing would be further from my mind. I dress conservatively and act professionally. Mind you, I am known in our local for getting tipsy and going round the room sitting on people's laps and snogging all comers... blame it on the booze.
Lurker
0 likes
When Im at a party of all men then I'm definitely the center of attention and the main course as well,love being gangbanged giggling
Lurker
0 likes
Kind of, when I took 3 young men's virginity on the same night at the same place at the same time.

Lurker
0 likes
Been the center of attention at an all male gathering. It did not turn into an orgy but did sleep with 2 guys at the same time afterwards