last reply
42 replies
6.3k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you like men coming over you?

For example; have you laid back on your bed naked and asked a guy to stand over you masturbating and wait for him to cum over you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould
Do you like men coming over you?

For example; have you laid back on your bed naked and asked a guy to stand over you masturbating and wait for him to cum over you.

Well....... It happened once when i had a night with four horny men. That session came to end when they laid me in the bath tub n jerked all over my body.
I must admit i kinda enjoyed the act as i felt like being a true slut.
Thereafter on many occassions my tits have been on the receiving end when the guys did cum over them. I think it gives the guy a lot pleasure......not sure why
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Well....... It happened once when i had a night with four horny men. That session came to end when they laid me in the bath tub n jerked all over my body.
I must admit i kinda enjoyed the act as i felt like being a true slut.
Thereafter on many occassions my tits have been on the receiving end when the guys did cum over them. I think it gives the guy a lot pleasure......not sure why

Thank you for replying.
Just met a woman who asked me to, she seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould

Thank you for replying.
Just met a woman who asked me to, she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Lucky boy
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
This is one of my most favourite things. The more the better. It just feels wonderfully dirty, and I love watching cum spurting out.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I much prefer it IN me, but if it's something he really wants, I'm game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rather cum in a woman's pussy and take my chances of getting her pregnant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At some point during a GangBang, I have had some of the guys Ejaculate on me. They seem to really enjoy it, but I have some holes designed for that purpose and it is much more enjoyable if they use them.

Although. there are times I am just insatiable and cum as much and any where you want, I am sure we will all enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
On me, in me, anywhere! I just love cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to cum on her face then using my cock wipe it up and feed it to her, after that kiss her.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes to the original question.

Quote by alwayshorny1952
I like to cum on her face then using my cock wipe it up and feed it to her, after that kiss her.

And also this. The act, that is.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer cum in my mouth, but if he really wants to cum on me, I don't mind.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love a load shot on my tits makes me feel so hot n sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the act then I feel really sticky and nasty after and just want to run and get it off me. But we still do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being marked by his cum. Anywhere on my body that pleases him pleases me.
Lurker
0 likes
Anywhere except my hair & eyes. Otherwise, it's hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After re-thinking the question, it does make a girl feel really nasty!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the warm and sticky feeling on my skin, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the feeling of hot cum hitting my skin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well lay back and enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just about anywhere he wants to lick it up from, I'm good with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that sounds so yummy... I will start on the left cheek1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I adore it, one of the sexiest experiences ever, for me personally.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer it in me, sometimes it's nice to get it on my body and back, not in my hair!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
those are some huge targets
Lurker
0 likes
Been asked several times for specific targets: wearing my new glasses, my face, tits, pussy mound. I love cum anywhere unless I have to go back to work, then not in my hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. It feels nice trickling down my body