8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is a trick question, isn't it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have often said if I had been born male I would love sticking my cock in every hole I found haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask the women but it is so funny that you ask this question DoctorLove. I had a girlfriend in college that loved to have me lay on my back and she would straddle me so her pussy lips would rub against my cock. She would then look down at my cock and say how it looked like it was her cock. I know she was fantasizing about being male.

One other thing she would do is when she was annoyed with me she would say "I would go lesbian if I didn't think women were so damn ugly".

I am pretty sure that even though she was heterosexual that she really would have preferred being born a man.
Lurker
0 likes
No my brain is happy where it is thanks
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i do. it's my exes. i keep it in a jar on my nightstand. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Now thats funny!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Two brains are better than one though.
Clever Gem
0 likes
No, if I had a cock I'd never leave it be! Oh wait.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i do. it's my exes. i keep it in a jar on my nightstand. smile

Perfect!!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nah. People are too picky about cocks. Is it snipped? Is it curved? Is it big? Small? Thick? Long? How big is the head? Is it veiny? Grower or a shower?

For the most part, pussy is pussy. Takes a pounding and bounces right back(in normal circumstances). It can last all night. As much as I love cock, it has its limits. So I'll pass on having one of my own. I prefer my vagina.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

For the most part, pussy is pussy.Takes a pounding and bounces right back(in normal circumstances). It can last all night. As much as I love cock, it has its limits. So I'll pass on having one of my own. I prefer my vagina.

hahahaha!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to feel one entering me than to have one of my own.

You men think we women envy cocks? There are only two human organs whose ONLY purpose is to receive sexual pleasure: the clitoris and the G-spot. I have both and you men have neither, so why should I envy you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't.

That is I wouldn't trade what I have for a cock. On the other hand there have been times when during sex I think I would have liked to have been able to penetrate my female partner, it would have been an exciting addition to what we were doing.

In this light I have proposed that I have to get myself a strap on, the next best thing right? I really want to try this soon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KatR

You men think we women envy cocks? There are only two human organs whose ONLY purpose is to receive sexual pleasure: the clitoris and the G-spot. I have both and you men have neither, so why should I envy you?

true, but imagine no more periods or PMS. also, i keep reading that the g spot is just a myth/doesn't exist as of late. first they take away Pluto and now this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The G-spot is no myth prickly, maybe you need a map!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How can I having a cock be useful?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatR

We have urinals.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say I've ever had the desire... though on very rare occasions, I do think it would be convenient. When I am in an aggressive mood, and I just want to make a claim on my girl, I'd love that strong manhood, to just completely possess her. But that happens very rarely, I'm happy taking her 'cock' for the most part ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pure 100% female and I'm quite contented with what I've got. So the answer's a definite 'no'.
Lurker
0 likes
Until you asked the question I'd never given it any thought so I guess the answer is no
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I think I would much prefer to be a woman. We are emotional creatures.

Although, if I was a man I would try to be more sensitive to woman's needs and wants.

Maybe for a day, it might be fun but then I would want to hurry back to being a woman again. LOL.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its never entered my mine, but having been asked the question. No, I imagine getting myself into a fair bit of trouble with that equipmet. I have afew brothers and as I grew up I saw them running and dodging afew woman in their time lol. Stick to what I have thanks smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell YES but not in a sexual way. I love being a woman. I would enjoy the power a penis gives you guys: you are taken more seriously, nobody tries to screw you over an engine problem, etc. Sometimes having a 'dangly thing' is totally beneficial.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are saying in addition to the equipment I already have? Some Fantasies would find this beneficial. LOL

No I will pass.

Someone said if you had a cock you would not be screwed over about the car problem.

I have always found that the female equipment works very well in getting what I want and to be treated fairly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

No, Do You?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Brandi
Hell YES but not in a sexual way. I love being a woman. I would enjoy the power a penis gives you guys: you are taken more seriously, nobody tries to screw you over an engine problem, etc. Sometimes having a 'dangly thing' is totally beneficial.

Really? Where do you live, 1950?
Mazztastic
0 likes
I really really really wish I had a cock between my legs right now...

Of course, I want it to be attached to a man and for him to be doing wicked things to me with it....

What do you mean that's not what you meant? What the fuck else would I do with a cock??
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I really really really wish I had a cock between my legs right now...

Of course, I want it to be attached to a man and for him to be doing wicked things to me with it....

What do you mean that's not what you meant? What the fuck else would I do with a cock??

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney