Easing of 'The Soreness'

last reply
20 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I need help from my fellow ladies on something.

What's your best remedy for 'the soreness'...the wince-inducing, hard-to-walk-straight affliction the morning after a night of marathon sex, excessive size, or both?

Yes, I know 'time'...but anything else to ease it a little??

You can PM me if this topic, or the answers, grosses you out too much to make your answers public. Help!
Lurker
0 likes
Take a soothing bath. And don't touch too much. Don't use soap either. That dries you out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Motrin. Lots and lots of Motrin. Then a soothing bath without soap.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why would you want to get rid of it? It keeps a smile on my face all day long.

Genny
Lurker
0 likes
I need to see Tech's response on this.
Lurker
0 likes
You know, sometimes love don't feel like it should...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great you/tub Pam.

Made me wish for Spring even more.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Tsk, tsk. Tech, you're overdue for a Marking Period.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gfire
Why would you want to get rid of it? It keeps a smile on my face all day long.

Genny

believe me...the smile never did leave my face....this little domme was out-dom'd!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to soak in a hot tub of water with a load of bath therapy in it. It really makes me feel better & I sweat like a pig in it as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely a hot bath with bath salts and no soap. a glass of wine and a dark room helps too. Take some some Tylenol also.
Lurker
0 likes
I was not much familiar with the soreness.... even when it happened I cherished it and used to have a smiley lit up face thinking about it. But last summer holidays were spent at some exotic places with lustful girls. The unlimited time and luxury resulted in marathon sessions.... On many occasions, I was left in a hard-to-walk situations with stingy, sizzling soreness next day.... Where it did keep a smile on my face, it also restricted further activity for couple of days which I never wanted as money spent was to be made worthy of the expenditure.... So what did I do ? The remedy was told to me by the saloon girl in the hotel and it was simple with no drug use:
1. A hot bath with Neutrogena Rainbath Renewing Bath Gel.
2. Turkish massage with mix of hot olive and almond oil.
3. Coffee; take as much as you easily can.
4. And before going to bed, another bath followed by a hot glass of milk with honey.
And believe me, you'll be fit for next session within a day lol :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice hot shower and refrain from touching, that's what I do.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Invite a friend over who knows how to use her tongue!
Lurker
0 likes
Equal parts lotion (like Aveeno - for sensitive skin) and antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, etc)

Mix it up in the palm of your hand and apply liberally - a few times a day. The lotion will sooth and cool - the antibiotic will prevent any possible infection [though rare] from small abrasions and cuts where the dermis is exposed and hasten healing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a person who is short and slender and who gets told like everytime i get laid how tight i am, with anyone new or adventourous i go on top to control the depth of penetration, takes some of the soreness away. but not altogether, find rest because quite a physcical event when i fuck helps and bath and hopefully get pampered xxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anbesol is one of my best friends.