Quote by kiera
Says the man who has an extremely small penis![]()
Sighs... yes before being a founding member of GSR, I started and still run the TTP Support Group... yes... having a penis the size of a tic tac requires lots of community support...
Quote by MichaelMax
No, I never even thought about it, it's the same pic I use on a golf forum. Mine's a alot fatter but not even close to 12". Well it's a shame for us guys Kiera that you are a lesbian but if your avatar is a reflection of your backside, your ass and hair is beautiful and certainly impressive. And to tell you the truth, if I was a woman, I'd be at least Bi because women are so hot and tasty .
Quote by chatnstroke
Sighs... yes before being a founding member of GSR, I started and still run the TTP Support Group... yes... having a penis the size of a tic tac requires lots of community support...
Quote by AnnaK87
17. He's DEFO a shower, not a grower. All his cards are on the table right now. Damn.
^^^^^^Been there, hate it .... total turn-off
18. Christ, that's a harsh left hook. Yup. That may make things very interesting.
^^^^^^LOL
... when I draw the sword and it's big that's like Christmas for me ... I get super excited, goose-bumps, butterflies in my tummy .... I don't know about conscious thoughts? I know that when a guy's dick is small and I wasn't expecting that ahead of time that often just ruins the mood for me.
So my advice to the men would be that if you're self-conscious about the size of your dick, let the girl know in some way not to expect too much. Like you don't have to say "btw my dick is nothing special don't get too excited" but at the very least don't play it up... I dunno, that's just me.
Also if you're self-conscious about the size of it, try not to advertise that self-consciousness too much. It's not attractive ... unless it turns out that you're actually hung, in which case, again ---- Christmas
And I'm always worried the guy won't keep up the maintenance down there ... like, wash your genitals. Women get a bad rap for it but men also sweat a lot more... is just gross.
And the worst answer to questions about it is "I've never had any complaints"
Which makes me think that if a guy has a small penis I'm supposed to be like "UGH YOUR DICK IS TINY!" and walk out.
Quote by chatnstroke
Sobs... I'm sorry but the word "sucks" makes me cry because a TTP is so small it can't even be sucked... sobs...
GSR!

Quote by kiera
But tic tacs are nice.. there is hope for you and your tiny cock yet![]()
They have purple ones, hence why I still love you even if you do have a tiny penis
because I like purple and you do too. Tick tac talk and I however don't care about the male sexual organ as I am a lesbian now.. Big, small, wide.. whatever I care not unless its purple, then maybe I would check it out bur nost unlike that i would
![]()
GSR!

Quote by adi_me33
Please forward purple penis pics. I really have no other thoughts on the subject

Quote by Gillianleeeza
This is the best I can do.
I don't remember the first time. I only remember the first time I saw an uncircumcised penis. I had only seen it erect and they look pretty much the same. It was only after we'd had sex and I looked over and thought what the hell is that, lol. I figured it out. It is true most American men are circumcised, but he was Canadian. I still call it his turtleneck. Keeps it warm in the winter. Uncircumcised ones are so much more fun to play with.
Quote by adi_me33
so awesome! Sleep well princess. TOTAL Purple Penis!
![]()
Quote by kiera
You forgot to add that I am in fact a terrible lesbian...The worst one on Earth apparently![]()
Just so we are clear Michael..My avatar is not me, I just pick avatars like me but they are never me.![]()
Quote by MichaelMax
Well Kiera, you only live once and you could be missing something if you don't share yourself with men too. I must have missed something, why are you the worst lesbian on earth? Are you a maneating ogur?
Quote by kiera
Can i reply tomorrow? I am dead tired now and i hate golf I am gooner not a golfer, it is so boring..I need to zzzz
Speaking from the girls perspective, I have had some pretty favorable results the first time a girl saw (or experienced) my dick. I will be the first to admit I do not have a what I would consider to be a big dick. But I have had several very experienced women tell me that my dick was big or bigger than what they were used to. I think they were referring to the thickness though. I had one fairly long-term friend with benefits who would regularly tell me how nice looking my cock was. Then there was an ex-girlfriend who had been around the block more than once, but somehow she had always been with guys who were uncircumcised. Mine was her first circumcised cock, and she really enjoyed the way it looked and felt, especially in her mouth. I got together with her again a few years after we broke up, and as I was getting undressed, she exclaimed with glee, “I remember that dick!”