Quote by meherandhim
Close many times when masturbating at work. I find it exciting to know one of the nurses might catch me with my scrubs around my ankles and fingers deep. I'm sure if I were caught I'd most likely have the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Perhaps they might join me. I love to watch and be watched.
When I was little I would rub myself on the rug behind the couch in the tv room. I would get all hot and bothered. My brother and sister would ask what I was doing, none of us know anything about masturbation. Later by my wife, her response was βreallyβ. However it led to mutual masturbation which was great!
Rest time from freediving, about a couple hundred meters from the shore, where unsuspecting SCUBA divers below might have watched me while I hung by my buoy. The SCUBA dive master gave me a knowing look when I went back to the resort. In my defense, it wasn't a SCUBA dive route I was half-submerged in. ![]()
Latest stories:
π Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?
π Okay
π Autolove
π Fuck for Gold
π On My Tongue
Please read, rate β€οΈβ, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!
STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS ππ
See above ![]()
Latest stories:
π Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?
π Okay
π Autolove
π Fuck for Gold
π On My Tongue
Please read, rate β€οΈβ, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!
STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS ππ