Have you ever made a sex video ?

last reply
62 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
have you? lol - helps if you actually do more than just post an empty thread box. : )

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but it was animated. I'm a cross between Betty Rubble and Jane Jetson!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Me? No. A couple have been made by others with me in them, if that's what you mean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to make a sex tape with guys doing me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yup...made several. I remember getting my dads video camera and told him it was for a class. I fucked my girlfriend and recorded it. The weird thing is my sister ended up seeing the tape and watched it....gross.

I don't know why she would do that...we ain't like that so it grossed me out.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
Once and then it vanished while I lived at a Apartment I always suspected that my landlord took it.....

He sold it to me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
Once and then it vanished while I lived at a Apartment I always suspected that my landlord took it.....

And I bought it from Bethany and it's going viral....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

I hope you are charging and didn't post it on one of those free sites like xhamster.

If you see it on XVIDEOS or xhamster, Ann submitted it! I've been selling copies directly on Ebay!
Lurker
0 likes
Yea a couple, but not for a while now though lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

Will I hope you enjoyed it at least smile

If Bethany and MS West are getting benefit from your Intellectual Property where are your residuals?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to years ago. But in those days they wanted newcomers to work for almost nothing. So I declined.
Lurker
0 likes
Now can you please clarify...are you talking about making the actually movie in which one would have naughties or are you talking about actually make the video by putting the film into the cassette, winding it around the reels, screwing the bits together and ta-dah there you have your completed video ready for someone to make a naughty film on

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

If Bethany and MS West are getting benefit from your Intellectual Property where are your residuals?

It didn't look particularly 'intellectual' to me! lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
I thought that only happened in US sitcoms.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by clum
I thought that only happened in US sitcoms.

Oops.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, last month while on holidays... We deleted it before coming back home smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stared in a few but my rules are that the card is to be reformatted after we have viewed them.
They are fun to make and view but for our eyes only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a couple of guys have filmed a session or two of us fucking. for our eyes only, though. it's always been his idea, and primarily for him, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't get a bit of a thrill out of it
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
I never made one but there's a couple out there with me in them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not for me
Lurker
0 likes
Yes got that video made for a couple of times....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.