Quote by Lush
Larger women are preferred in Spain. Skinny ones don't get a look in. I was told that by a friend years ago when visiting Barcelona. Wonderful city.
That advert has got to be a joke![]()
Quote by fireman
I bet all you women have great asses. They may be different, but I bet they are all nice.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by techgoddessQuote by fireman
I bet all you women have great asses. They may be different, but I bet they are all nice.
If that was a hint that you want to see our asses, you'll just have to keep dreamin'
~~Tech
Quote by roccotool
Well, a lot of guys like a big ass nowadays, sh.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.
Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True
The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)
Quote by Beffer
Big enough to sit on, anyway...
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
My new Flash Fiction:
An Extraordinary Orgasm.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/an-extraordinary-orgasm-2