Kissing after getting oral

last reply
25 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do you ladies think about kissing after receiving oral from your partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Its pretty well always a sure thing for me. After I cum, we always kiss and go on from there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's the best part!!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
ALL for it! i like to kiss after both receiving and giving.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Its pretty well always a sure thing for me. After I cum, we always kiss and go on from there!
thanks fot the reply
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for the great advice having trouble with the wife in that department kinda suxs kills the moment
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
My wife loves kissing me after I give her oral as she loves to taste herself on my lips. She also loves to taste her friends on my lips when I give them oral. It's a real turn on for her. And me.
thanks for the reply
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whichever part of her body I've been involved with the thought of where mouths have been is a big turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing and any kind of sex go together like Salt and Pepper.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I thought it was like, normal... No??

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yeah. Love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it. Especially when kissing a girl afterwards, it's very erotic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes indeed, not only do I just love how I taste, it is really hot and will make any excuse to kiss!!
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's a turn-on.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I don't mind it at all.....

xo
Lurker
0 likes
It is fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE IT! Nothing better than tasting myself on his lips and tongue..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, especially if after we have both eaten each other...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing should stop you from kissing your partner particularly after sex. Its a loving thing that for me says sex is finished but i still want you. So i care for that more than if ive got cum in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Initially I was shy about kissing after going down on a girl, but the amount of women who have grabbed me by my neck and kissed me deeply is innumerable. There is nothing more intimate, more special, more rewarding than going down on a woman, and then having the pleasure of sharing that experience with her.
Lurker
0 likes
wonderful!
Lurker
0 likes
Love it ,I love sharing spit and a cummy kiss
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's a turn on.