Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies - do you like your nipples pinched?

last reply
106 replies
12.5k views
1 watcher
1 like
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
What a silly question. That's like asking a guy if he likes his cock stroked. Of course women like having their nipples played with whether it be kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, or pinching.
Lurker
0 likes
What she said ⬆️ Couldn’t have said it better
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WildIrishRose
What she said ⬆️ Couldn’t have said it better

I have to agree Rose. There's no reason to exploit what we enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UltimatePleasures

I have to agree Rose. There's no reason to exploit what we enjoy.

Always enjoy kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, or pinching or even better all of them

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with all. Such a delicious thing to do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely - I have often pleaded with my lovers to bite them as well - hard or even harder - while orgasming. The sensation is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
Pinched,Twisted and Bitten
Lurker
0 likes
pinched, bitten .I love it
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it when women do it, because they know from their own experience just how hard to pinch them.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them bitten
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
In the beginning and during foreplay I like to have them lightly teased, fingernails grazed over them, callused hands rubbing over them. But once the sex is hot and heavy, I LOVE having them pinched, and rolled and pulled ;-) Usually it's what puts me over the edge to have an orgasm.
0 likes
Quote by ElizabethS
In the beginning and during foreplay I like to have them lightly teased, fingernails grazed over them, callused hands rubbing over them. But once the sex is hot and heavy, I LOVE having them pinched, and rolled and pulled ;-) Usually it's what puts me over the edge to have an orgasm.

Mmmm, I'm sure sucking and nibbling your nipples as he's moving inside you has you Cuming so hard.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my nipples being pinched and twisted. Yes it pains but i love pain in sex too. I could feel the men's desire for me in that way. and i also love my nipples being licked and sucked after that smile
Lurker
0 likes
Pinched ,twisted and bitten