Peeing in front of guys when drunk ?

last reply
38 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever peed outside when drunk in front of those of opposite sex ?

After 7 beers at a tailgate my bladder was so full, now I’m so embarrassed I squatted in full view of everyone next to a truck....someone recorded it on their phone too to be funny.

Ever done anything like this ?
0 likes
No as I've never consumed alcohol.

I don't know how you peeing in front of others might have been funny.
Maybe if you slipped and fell into your pool of piss then it might have been funny.

shrugs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have,it wan't funny i just had to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seen women unabashedly piss in front of men. Some were swingers, with little body self consciousness. Two were in Asia; Korea & Okinawa, the bar Benjio. Usually just one toilet in the ordinary bars and no lock on the door. The bar girls (who usually were not prositutes) would walk in and wait their turn, comb their hair, do make up, & squat to pee.

Some others were hard core biker chicks. I had a apartment near the beach in the autumn of 1975 & was included in some of be beach parties of a 'Motorcycle club' member who had a beach front apartment. The women who attended were not all that modest & drank a lot of beer.

Some of the women Marines. Most of the female Marines and Navy Medics were usually modest, but some were just fine with stepping into the nearest head or latrine dropping their trousers and pissing or defecating when the alternatives were impractical. If the guys saw their dirty underwear and pimply ass that was their tough luck. At parties those same women might go into Biker Chick mode
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never been drunk, but I'm so uninhibited sober that I've done some crazy things in front of friends that they've recorded. Never been caught peeing though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've never been drunk, but I'm so uninhibited sober that I've done some crazy things in front of friends that they've recorded. Never been caught peeing though.

never been caught kind of give us the impression that you do it, you're just sly about it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

never been caught kind of give us the impression that you do it, you're just sly about it.

I pee in front of the guys I live with all the time, but usually not squatting out doors. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I pee in front of the guys I live with all the time, but usually not squatting out doors. lol

That counts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have done it in front of my ex husband. In an alley and I flooded the ground watching it run into the gutter.
Lurker
0 likes
If I gotta go I do
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Maybe if you slipped and fell into your pool of piss then it might have been funny.

shrugs

I did not know that about you. I'm not that virtuous, but I drink very little.

I agree if someone slips and lands in her own pool of pee it's funny.

I'm diabetic and sometimes can't wait. If you gotta go you gotta go.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've peed in front of a drunk guy or 2...
Lurker
0 likes
I do it all the time! Oops, I didn't see the Forum header. Sorry gals.
0 likes
Quote by wyla
Have you ever peed outside when drunk in front of those of opposite sex ?

After 7 beers at a tailgate my bladder was so full, now I’m so embarrassed I squatted in full view of everyone next to a truck....someone recorded it on their phone too to be funny.

Ever done anything like this ?

Yah, no. Beer is mostly water...still, I'm 6' and a solid 185, and I wouldn't consume seven beers in one go. Maybe re-evaluate your drinking habits?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

shrugs

I don't drink either and I couldn't agree with you more. How something like that could be funny is way beyond my understanding. I'd be so embarrassed that I think I'd catch the next spaceship to the moon and never return.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Wee Jest

At a outdoor kegger some men prepared to dispose of surplus beer. One of the ladies proposed she could piss higher on the garage wall than any man present. The challenge was accepted & she dropped her knickers, bent over and let loose onto the wall. Every one agreed she'd reached a respectable height, but the boys were going to easily beat her. Down went their zipper and out came the little hoses.

At which point the lass shouted "Uh UH Fellas, NO Hands!"
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but was not drunk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have on my ranch several times and if one of the ranch hands saw they saw and it doesn't matter if I am drunk or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a long time ago in college, no cell phones, no digital cameras. It was either pee or pee my pants. Not something I would do today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never inform of guys but girls yes
Nafisa
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
When nature calls... Thankfully it has not been very often in that situation

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't drink alcohol, but I don't mind being watched peeing
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
It has happened and not just when drinking.
Lurker
0 likes
I have peed in front of males and females when not drinking.
Lurker
0 likes
We were on my boat one evening. She wasn't drunk, just had to pee. She stripped bottomless, went to the back of the boat, hiked one leg on top of the outboard and let it go. I watched, not because her pee was hot, but her ass sure was!
The Linebacker
0 likes
To me, peeing in front of women is not preferable, as well, l don't care to see women peeing. I have seen it, but would never seek it out. To me it's one of those things like seeing gross sloppy table manners, a drunk who has shit in their pants, or someone with a booger hanging from their nose. I'd prefer not to see it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A few times over the years I've been at clubs, a New Years party I specifically remember, I had to go so bad and the line to the women's room was so long, another lady and I used the men's room. The guys cheered us on as we went in, they tried to be respectful but I saw a few peeking around the stall.
Lurker
0 likes
I have peed in front of guys and girls when I have had a drink or 2 and when sober.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I am a fan of mild watersports I prefer to choose who watches me pee. If I'm out in the open, at say a beach party or something similar, I always makes sure I am out of everyone's visual range.