2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The most unexpected and most beautiful sex you ever had
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, which one? lol The most unexpected was with a cute geek who came to my office to fix my Citrix server terminal. Something just clicked between us and after I locked the door, we wound up on the floor fucking our brains out! That was the only time I ever had sex in my office with anyone besides David.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most beautidul
Lurker
0 likes
I once had sex on a very small, quiet beach in southern Spain, on the Cabo de Gata. The night before I had asked a waiter where I might find a quiet beach. He told me how to get to this beach saying it was very quiet, but no place to buy food or drinks. He then asked why I wanted to find such a beach when there was a good one right there. I just blushed! I guess he realised what I was looking for. Needless to say, the very next day I went there. And just guess who showed up half an hour after I got naked! Well, we had a nice time on the beach, he even brought some wonderful food and a couple of bottles of wine. Needless to say not long after we ate he was on top of me much to my eternal delight.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Tessinwales
I once had sex on a very small, quiet beach in southern Spain, on the Cabo de Gata. The night before I had asked a waiter where I might find a quiet beach. He told me how to get to this beach saying it was very quiet, but no place to buy food or drinks. He then asked why I wanted to find such a beach when there was a good one right there. I just blushed! I guess he realised what I was looking for. Needless to say, the very next day I went there. And just guess who showed up half an hour after I got naked! Well, we had a nice time on the beach, he even brought some wonderful food and a couple of bottles of wine. Needless to say not long after we ate he was on top of me much to my eternal delight.

Needless to say, that was not really unexpected.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Unexpected? I fell out of a tree and onto a guy's dick. He was most understanding.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Unexpected? I fell out of a tree and onto a guy's dick. He was most understanding.

LOL
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I once walked into a bar with a couple of my friends back in my NYC and within 5 minutes a reasonably attractive woman walked up to me and we started talking. Within 2 minutes--maybe less--she leaned into my ear and asked me to take her home and fuck her (I wish I remembered her exact words, but it was a long time ago).

I said, okay. Duh.

As we were leaving a table of guys there started laughing, so I got the sense she had asked one of them the same thing. I didn't care. It was a fun night. She left in the morning and I never saw her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While on Hokkaido Japan. A woman in a bar picked me up via a intermediary. She did not speak English, but we worked things out through her friend. It was a interesting night communicating sexually with only a dozen words in common.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Well, which one? lol The most unexpected was with a cute geek who came to my office to fix my Citrix server terminal. Something just clicked between us and after I locked the door, we wound up on the floor fucking our brains out! That was the only time I ever had sex in my office with anyone besides David.

did you still have to pay for a service call ??
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Well, I was sitting under a tree, minding my own business. I was minding it hard and fast, and it had grown from a medium enterprise, to quite a big business, when this woman just fell out of the tree onto me. I never got her name and I'm sure it happens quite frequently*, so who knows who she was?

* Apparently, it happened once to Isaac Newton, which got him thinking. It was only years later, after his wife had got upset at hearing the story many times, that he invented a story about an apple...
0 likes
Quote by PhilU
Well, I was sitting under a tree, minding my own business. I was minding it hard and fast, and it had grown from a medium enterprise, to quite a big business, when this woman just fell out of the tree onto me. I never got her name and I'm sure it happens quite frequently*, so who knows who she was?

* Apparently, it happened once to Isaac Newton, which got him thinking. It was only years later, after his wife had got upset at hearing the story many times, that he invented a story about an apple...

laughing. so. hard. harder than yo business. thanks phil.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm keeping it to myself, thanks. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Was, with my supervisor. I did not know she leaned that way (married w/ daughters) and did not expect my own response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably my first sexual encounter. With a female friend. I had never had an inkling of having a lesbian encounter. OK, we were young and I was a virgin, though I suspect she had done it with her boyfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did you still have to pay for a service call ??

If not I'm sure their response time for the next call was a lot faster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happened during a study visit to American Museum of Natural History... Can't say beautiful but very unexpected smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PhilU

once was out taking a nap, nude, under an apple tree when a guy fell out of it and his penis landed in my vagina. said his name was fig. fig newton. now you have me wondering...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got really horny at the gym, that way where you just have to get some. Hot man checking me out so I asked him to show me how to use a machine, quickly led to me asking him if he could help me move some furniture and a short walk later and we were at my place going at it like rabbits. Never saw him again although I was a regular at the gym. Fun time all the same.
Lurker
0 likes
Arranged to meet a pal from Uni who had recently moved to the town i was living in at a pub. Sat at the long table and within 10 mins of starting talking with her buddy who was up as well we were making our excuses and grabbing a taxi back to mine. Was a fun night with clothes scattered everywhere up the stairs to the flat..... mmmm yes the memory brings back a sexy smirk!