Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does it feel like to have a pussy rub against your pussy?

last reply
98 replies
23.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes

this looks so sexy. It is such a turn on whenever I see these scenes. I have always wondered if it feels as good as they make it look . Please share the way it makes you feel. Thanks.
Incredibly intimate, wet, and when you get the right contact (clit-to-clit), breathtakingly orgasmic.
With the right partner a very intimate moment. Absolutely erotic and orgasmic.

Brandie
Better than a cock
Quote by Beffer
Incredibly intimate, wet, and when you get the right contact (clit-to-clit), breathtakingly orgasmic.

That's fascinating. You can see that it is not always clit-on-clit on the video. I would imagine the sensation of your vagina lips rubbing against other skin could still give you a tingly feeling Thanks for sharing.
Quote by NOLAHotGal
With the right partner a very intimate moment. Absolutely erotic and orgasmic.

Brandie

The passion looks raw. I think the way they shoot lesbian movies/scenes tend to be more often intimate then the way heterosexual scenes are shot. Maybe one day I can be invited to watch it in person
Quote by Jennaann
Better than a cock

I won't take that personally . I'm sure that's why some women prefer men
It is one of the best feelings in the world. Love it
My kitty loves cats
the heat, wetness , slickness and umm GOD the feels....
Quote by Beffer
Incredibly intimate, wet, and when you get the right contact (clit-to-clit), breathtakingly orgasmic.


That's what I wanted to say smile
Fantastic, and most definitely orgasmic. Holding hands, grinding together, looking into her eyes as we both orgasm, what a wonderful experience!
It can be the most incredible feeling, and the intimacy is intense. As Joannem310 said, looking into each others eyes as you orgasm together is the greatest.
I have been with many many men and a few women. The great thing with other females as always been mutual oral.

All these Lush woman can not be wrong so I guess I need to try again.
It feels like so good that I say Don't Stop.... lol
Wet and wonderful!
Fantastic, Erotic, Kinky, and very Orgasmic!!!

Brandie
I forget, can someone remind me?
Do not stop, one of the best sexual acts ever, watching her enjoy it.
for me to know, and you to find out. smile