Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

whats the longest period you have gone without sex?

last reply
51 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
About two years after my husband died. I couldn't be with anyone else for a long time. It was more emotional than physical. I missed the intimacy, but needed to sort out my life first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two years without sex - forgot what pussy tasted like...

Masturbation - over a month.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*looks at watch* 6 minutes and counting.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than three years now
masturbation, not sure but a couple of months for sure

Oops, I'm not a girl...
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without sex...11 months after my divorce.
Without masturbation...about 4 weeks when I had a broken wrist and clavicle.
0 likes
Without sex (presumably intercourse?): Too damn long.

Without masturbating: Too damn long. Sometimes I get worked up enough that I go to take care of myself...and then life happens. Dogs need out/in, phone rings, neighbour drops by, one of the offspring shows up with a friend....
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x
Sex: 21 years technically since that is the age I lost my virginity.
Masturbation: 18 years technically.

I was going to say this, though no technicalities: 19 & 16
The Linebacker
0 likes
Since I was 16, I almost always had a girlfriend and of course now, a wife. Once went 2 months and being 18 at the time, that was a rough 2 months.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I've never paid attention to how long I've gone without masturbation. But I went 11 months without sex once. It made me crazy. Never again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only taking into account the time form when I lost my virginity on was about 11 months after my marriage broke up. don't know why but felt I needed not to until a friend asked me if I was fucking crazy and got me back in the saddle. I've made up for it since...lol.

Without masturbation definitely not as long maybe a day or two on occasion but that is it.
Lurker
0 likes
Any kind of sex, probably 3 months.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Eight months and counting for sex

Never more than a day without masturbation.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have gone with out any form of sex since mid June last year, so that's getting towards 7 months now.

Before now I've gone without maturbating for about 4 weeks (involuntarily, had broken my wrist) and 2 weeks (voluntarily)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
18 months without sex, ironically after breaking up with someone because I wanted to sleep with other people (among other things)
Probably managed a couple with months without masturbating
Lurker
0 likes
Mentally or Physically?
Lurker
0 likes
About 2 weeks. Way to long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8 months. From the time my engagement broke off until August of 2016
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I won't even say how many years it's been since I had sex, but I know I'm a re-born virgin now,lol....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a virgin. Since I started masturbating, I've probably only ever gone about two weeks at the most without masturbating though.
Lurker
0 likes
The first 15 years of my life. After that no more than 2 weeks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

2001 is...when? 23 years ago? That was my last time with someone else. Well, being a man isn't always easy, and surpassed my next longest time, from birth to age 21.