Login

would you do your man with a strapon

last reply
112 replies
23.4k views
3 watchers
13 likes
0 likes
I wish there was a woman out there that would enjoy doing this. I have had a past gf that finally fingered my prostate after much coaxing and discovered how much cum doing that produced. Searching!
Lurker
0 likes
You bet! Sure! He fucks my ass so it only makes sense that I would return the favor.
0 likes
I have never done it, but surly not saying I wouldn't. If he liked it, why not..I agree with Cyndy, he does mine, why not return the favor.
Click below to see

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to do that if he was very eager about it. A guy lying face down on a bed spreading his ass to me, begging me to violate him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is hard to believe so many women would do that, I can't find any near me and believe me I looked lol
Lurker
0 likes
Been there, done that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not into men but i would love to slam a few ass holes i met in lush hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Not really a sub sort of thing to do, but I would in the right circumstances. I can't ever see Him wanting me to though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would if he instructed me to, but he is not into anything up his ass. When blowing him rubbing the skin between his anus and sack does heighten the strength of his orgasm. I've tried just inserting the tip of my finger in a couple of times. No matter how turned on he is it will stop the action. So I don't try that any more. It does work well on a few of my other lovers.

Brandie
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Of course I would if he wants me to.
And, as a matter of fact my Man does want me to. I will be doing this in the near future.
I'm sure there will be a story for "The Continuing Real Life Adventures of Hidden and Dark."

Anything is possible with love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8
I would love to do that if he was very eager about it. A guy lying face down on a bed spreading his ass to me, begging me to violate him

Im eager for it, would you? lol
Lurker
0 likes
If I had a sex partner willing to do this, yes.
1 like
Yeess! As a straight guy I love getting fuck with a strapon. And for you ladies that say no, I suggest getting a Feel Doe Real Doe, it gives you pleasure inside your pussy while your are fucking the ass off of your man. You will enjoy fucking yourself while fucking him. That is HOT!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Not my thing. If he wants to get fucked in the ass, he should ask another guy.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, I love to fuck my BF with a strapon. And he loves it too so it happens often. 😉

0 likes

Most definitely.He likes to walk on the wild side occasionally

1 like

He wanted to fuck my ass so I said you first. He went with it and we both had fun!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd love be taken by a girl with a strap on dildo. I'd love if she goes nice and hard and rough too. I ll ask her to be relentless too.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hahahaha .I would have to restrain him to do that.He would definitely be pissed off.Might have to leave him tied up for awhile

1 like

If he is with it and into it, let's fucking do it! 🤣 He can see how anal feels, lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don’t mind a finger, but a strapon.???hmmmm.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer doing it to my younger partner.

Nafisa