3.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You enjoy someone licking your creampie after he climax's
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I always enjoy being licked! The best were with girls who were licking their boyfriend's creampie out of me (or my boyfriend's).
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex at any time is great. So yep having him lick me out afterwards is great for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had it done, I can't say I want it either. If he was all set on doing it, be my guest...but it doesn't turn me on. That's my reward, don't take it back.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BiMtPhoto
You enjoy someone licking your creampie after he climax's

Is that a question or some kind of hypnotic suggestion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, Yes, God Yes. Would someone try and explain why when you are very aroused you would not want to be lick full of cum or not!!!
Lurker
0 likes
The man has to be forceful when doing that to me. When I orgasm and its usually right at the man cumming I am so very sensitive that touching my clitoris with tongue is almost painful. But if the man is persistent I get by that and its wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I've never heard any complaints from the women I do it to after I cum in them.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank god that there are women out there that are willing to share the spoils of sex.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mmm... pie.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is something we do often. A foursome is the best opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love pie...
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
ALWAYS wanted someone to clean up a creampie from my pussy. Had an ex who liked watching me do things with other men, like on webcam and a couple of random hotel fucks...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WhatDaddyDoesntKnow
ALWAYS wanted someone to clean up a creampie from my pussy. Had an ex who liked watching me do things with other men, like on webcam and a couple of random hotel fucks...

I would love to clean your cream pie up for you love aslong as you return the favor
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm, oh yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being licked, dont we all and if hubbys cum in me then np
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the guy cum in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
omg yes, so intimate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is really no better way to get cleaned up...
Lurker
0 likes
Sure do enjoy having someone(male or female) licking my cream pie.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Any time my friends want to clean me out and lick my creampies, they are welcome ... its almost better than sex....