Login

zodiac signs and sex

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have you noticed different zodiac signs and levels of being kinky. I am a aquarius
0 likes
Hmmm interesting. ..I don't know my love was a Libra and he was beautifully kinky but not in a bad way
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Watch out for that Ophiuchus! He's so kinky, they won't even let him in with the other 12 signs! (I hear he's into snakes too! ~shudder~)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ophiuchus you taught me something new !!!! I have been told by an ex that was into zodiac signs, that she could almost tell every time what some ones sign was by how they acted in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok found this on a website and it does sound like me. It doesn't really cover kink though. Sexual Horoscopes

To Pisces, sex is an opportunity to make the partner pleased and happy, sort of like baking a birthday cake - and making sure it has all the ingredients the partner prefers. That also makes Pisces quite satisfied. Of course, it doesn't hurt if the partner returns the favor, but Pisces wouldn't dream of demanding it, nor expressing it in unquestionable terms.

Making love with Pisces is a delicate and moving experience, so overwhelmingly pleasant that it's easy to forget taking care of Pisces' needs. Each Pisces has had that experience with a partner, probably more than once. It's Ok, but far from perfect. Still, Pisces tends to internalize the blame for it.

When a truly reciprocal partner comes along, though, Pisces is in heaven. They will have plenty of blissful times together, and by their mutual sensitivity to the needs of the other, it will just get better and better. They never want it to end.

Pisces is not the one to seduce or take the initiative, but the willingness and openness can make it seem so. Pisces is so eager to comply, it's sometimes hard to see who was first. Also, Pisces has no problem adapting to variations and experimentation, as long as that's what the partner wishes. Otherwise, the regular stuff is fine, too.

The sex act is to Pisces really and essentially the joining of two souls, along with their bodies. But the bodies are just the tools. If the souls don't feel it, then it's some kind of failure. What should follow after it is a sweet kind of intoxication, where both are happily dizzy, as if hovering weightless in space.

Sex can be healing, too. Pisces strongly believes that just about any remedy can be cured by making love, if done with the commitment to the partner's well-being, not to say salvation.

Yes, sex with Pisces can be deeply satisfying, although not always to Pisces, if the partner forgets that part of the deal. It happens easily.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In my experience, Leo and Scorpio have been the hottest in bed, and I've had good experiences with Taurus as well. (I'm Aquarius). It's probably all just coincidence, but I have noticed those trends.

It probably also depends on what your own sexual style is - you tend to mix with certain types of energy better than others.