Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bare trimmed or nautural what do you like?

last reply
73 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
A lot of women shave or wax these days. I don't. I'm just wondering if a natural pussy is a turn off to most guys. I often get the impression guys prefer bald pussy
bald as a baby's butt for girls...natural for men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer well trimmed as that is all my wise will do, I did get her to shave for a Christmas present 5 years ago.
It is for her benefit as it allows me easier access to her button hot spot. I can live with short trimmed.
I could spend hours working her oral and play with her toy which adds some spice to our fun.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
A lot of women shave or wax these days. I don't. I'm just wondering if a natural pussy is a turn off to most guys. I often get the impression guys prefer bald pussy
I like my pussy as bald as a baby's but
Dreamer
0 likes
A shaved or well-trimmed pussy is one of the sweetest sights in the universe. Sooo tasty also

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

0 likes
How about all the above. But if I had to choose just one shaved smooth.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i like bare or trimmed. never been a fan of hairy girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bare, trimmed and natural. Been with all three. Loved all three.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally shaved. Brandie and ALL my other subs are totally shaved.. The hair on there heads and eyebrows are the only hair I allow them to have on their bodies.

Nawty
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nice neat trim, bushy is a turnoff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love natural like to,have some hair to play with while,down there
Lurker
0 likes
Im bare as is my hubby. But maybe one day ill let it FULLY. grow out and let my husband creampie me and then sit on his face and give him a creamy hair pie...hehe.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved, no grass on a playground.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a trim landing strip. I like the textural difference of the hair and the smooth vulva. I also love the look.

But really, it is her choice. She is the one letting me touch it.
0 likes
Like a bald pussy or a trimmed one. Prefer not to get in the deep bush but i have before.